All Comments on 'Abduction Ch. 13'

by Ada Stuart

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
More please!!!!

Ready for more. I didn't want it to end!!! MORE MORE MORE MORE!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I wish

I wish the next chapter would come much sooner :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
PLEASE UPDATE SOON

Like the title said PLEASE UPDATE THE NEXT CHAPTER SOON!!!! This story just keeps getting interesting and interesting I can't wait to read the next chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
wow!

I did not see that coming!

your chapters just keep getting better and better!

Please don't wait too long before posting the next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Suprised....

I did not what so ever see that one coming at all!!! I thought when they were mated it was forever, but they say marriage is forever but people still have affairs so I guess aliens would too...LOL.

Okay so update soon because I can't wait to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
more of this

is the woman real having sex with Connor or just a robot or simulator? Thought maybe she was not for real,but I could be wrong. Bummer though if she is real as I really like Connor. Maybe he can find a way into the camp at night and actually save his reluctant mate despite herself although, I am sure she would want to argue with him as he was trying to save her and find out who the other woman was,Good story can not wait to read more......

jott50jott50over 9 years ago

ahhh the intrigue begins. just when she gets the hots for the governor...lol

jott50jott50over 9 years ago

ahhh the intrigue begins, just when she gets the hots for the governor.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAda Stuart@Ada Stuart
3225 Followers
----- Latest news: Mar18th: The complete version of "Taming the Grump" is now available on Eden and my new Payhip site. Note that you'll get a 10% discount if you buy it directly from me. Buy directly from me (Payhip): https://payhip.com/b/uhi8Q Eden: https://bit.ly/3x4Nmc8 ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Abduction Ch. 12 Previous Part
Abduction Series Info