Abduction Pt. 01

Story Info
The breaking of a pleasure slave.
5.9k words
4.12
47.6k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Munich-Germany, the new Millennium was near. The German December weather was dreary and miserable. It was cold with grey clouds hanging in the sky and on this morning, cars required ice scraping from their windows. Almost everyone felt the bite of winter and were in the mood of escaping this frosty region and seek far warmer climates.

Gabriella was 35 years old and had a successful business year. She thought it was time to spoil herself after many years of hard work and living as a single Mother doing the best she could for her daughter.

She smiled when she thought about the faces of her loved ones, her Mom Justine who was 58 years old and her little princess, Bernice who was turning 18.

She had secretly bought them all tickets for a 3 week vacation which included the Year change into THE new MILLENIUM to the dream location of Dubai. They would be ecstatic.

On Friday the 10th Dec 1999, her lovely daughter Bernice had her 18th Birthday. In Germany that was a big day as she had reached the age of adulthood and left her childhood behind. They celebrated with a party and during the event, Gaby presented the tickets to her mother and her daughter.

The three beautiful woman had a great reason to toast each other and were excited about travelling to a distance land but more importantly, they needed to decide what clothes to pack!

The women arrived in Dubai on 15 December 1999 in late afternoon and were picked up by the Hotel Shuttle bus. When they entered the Hotel it was like stepping into another world. They checked-in and were guided to their Cabana.

It was a wonderful suite with more than a touch of luxury, this air conditioned cabana on Burj Al Arab Terrace was a refined way to lounge by the sea.

The room hotel room was on ground level and came with a Mediterranean type terrace to enjoy romantic evenings. The seating outside, which included a lounging bed, had a blue & white throw overs. The flooring was grey slabs which looked quite attractive with the terracotta potted plants of pinks and greens. There was a wooden pagoda overhead where Ivy was encouraged to grow to give some protection from the strong rays of sun.

The whole room was lavish and oozed luxury for a perfect stay. The Ladies hugged each other and got ready to change into their stunning evening wear for dinner.

The Tour guide Lady joined them to go through the program for the next few days.

In the morning an SUV would pick them up and bring them to the near Oasis by the Al qudra desert lake to be taken back in time where the Arabic People had lived mainly in tents and had a life as Bedouins.

A big event was set up and included a belly dancer show and a camel ride. The drive should not take too long to get out of the city and to the Oasis, maybe a short 45 minute drive.

All was set, arrangements were in place and the Oriental exploring could begin, making it a holiday, they would always remember.

8:00 AM the big white and fancy SUV Limousine approached the front drive-way. The driver was in his traditional Arab dress for a man. His head scarf was tied around the head with a black piece of cord (aghal) and was used with a skullcap called a thagiyah which kept his hair in place. The white robe, called thoub dishdasha, was the main item of clothing for Gulf men.

He smiled when he greeted the ladies. He was like a tiger showing his teeth to his prey but he had a friendly face and he introduced himself as Tariq.

Gaby leaned her head back on the soft leather seat, looked at her Mother's face and watched her sweet daughter looking at the views out the car window.

She loved how exited they both were, to go into a different cultural world, known of by the tales or 1001 Arabian nights. After about 45 minutes driving on a dusty highway, where on both sides nothing could be seen except sand, she wondered when they would arrive at their destination.

Gaby was sat behind Tariq, in the front seat was her Mother and in the back with her on the right side was her girl.

"Tariq, when will we arrive? Isn't it time to at least see the Oasis by now?" She tried to look at his face via the interior middle driving mirror.

She was shocked by what she saw. The friendly smiling face was gone. In its place was a more sombre and serious face, and some might even say he was mean looking and sinister.

He answered, "Don't understand. Soon there".

The car became hot and sticky inside. The air conditioning must been going out or Tariq had it turned down.

Gaby tried to ask him, but more than a few words of, "Don't understand. Soon there" was all he would say.

The temperature in the car was rising and became too hot. Gaby needed something to drink, as did her Mother and Bernice. She again tried to communicate with Tariq.

"Tariq, it's too hot. We need water!"

Surprisingly, it seemed he understood those words. The luxury SUV had a small cooler and Tariq passed each woman a small bottle of cool water. Happy to have a cool drink, all 3 enjoyed it and drained the bottles. They leaned back in their seats. It seemed the air got cooler again but not one of the 3 ladies noticed the change. The narcotic hidden in the bottled water was working fast. They drifted into a deep and heavy sleep.

Gaby awoke again. Her head was buzzing and hurt. It felt like she had had a few drinks too much. She shook her head and felt she was laying on the floor, her face touched some texture of a carpet. She opened up her eyes and could not see much more.

Slowly as she gathered her thoughts, she realized she was on the floor in a room in a captive situation!

Her pulse shot up to almost 100. "WHAT HAD HAPPENED?"

She whispered the names of her loved ones: "Mom, Bernice!"

Nothing

All she heard from outside was the sound of animals snorting and slobbering whist drinking water. She assumed they may be Camels.

Some men voices sounded. She knew it must be Arabic but didn't understood one word. The roaring laughter made her shiver.

Gaby pulled on her bonds trying to move. She was bound good and proper. Her legs and hands were tied together at the back of her body.

As she moved and pulled, the rope gripped her stronger biting into her skin so she gave up. With a deep sigh she laid her head down and waited. She listened to see if she could hear anything that would help her to understand this situation she was in. The fear weighed heavily in her mind on the lives of her Mother and her little girl. She had no clue what had happened to them.

Tariq stood with 3 other men outside the big black tent beside his car. He was going to be a rich man in a few minutes! Two women and 1 girl would fetch him a fast profit, almost 8500 AED (ArabicEmiratDIrham) - about 2000 EUR in his hands.

The place was a tiny Oasis in the middle of nowhere on the way to the border of Oman. 10 midsize black tents were erected in a circle. In the middle was a fireplace, a few carpets laid on the sand with pillows and on other side was a little stair top to see. Other big SUVs and many Camel were tethered nearby.

The "Guests" was already there to start the evening party.

At the front of 3 of the tents was a guard. They were there not to keep the captive's inside from running, more to protect them and keep horny buyers from the goods.

No one with any sense would run out into the desert! Only those who lived there since birth knew how to navigate in the deadly dunes.

Deep in the Orient, away from the highways of tourist happenings, were the old customs still practiced in the Arabic world, the same as it was all those centuries ago.

Men ruled and the woman, if not married or of a certain age where they reached elder and wise status to be listened to, were nothing more than work horses to be used to provide comfortable living standards.

Modern and western worlds would not have understood these old ways and most likely would be horrified but here, it was common place to have Slaves around the house who worked for their living.

A wealthy man would also have pleasure slave girls for his use when he wanted and for his guests to be spoiled in his home.

The three women from Germany were prized. They were highly sought fresh meat for the slave market.

Men were like that here. They were like traders of horses and breeders of dogs, interested in the whole female. A woman had only one value here... to be a pleasure slave.

It was hot and muggy, Gaby had had a bad time, not only from her bonds and hard ground, but also the visit she had had.

Tariq had come into her tent, pushing her with his foot to make her look up to him.

"I have just sold you and your mother and your little daughter. I made good money from your pussies.

Now, some advice, if you want to live, DO WHAT YOU ARE TOLD. You are slaves now."

At least she knew her 2 loved ones were still alive! But all kinds of pictures were in her head now so she could find no relief from her mind.

Two woman entered the tent, laughing and giggling obviously amused about Gaby's situation.

The older one freed Gaby from her bonds and pointed out to the entrance of the tent where the guard was standing.

In broken English she told her, "You must be good girl or he kill you!"

Gaby nodded tearfully, what else she could do!

She was stripped naked by the two women. They touched her body, pinched her bare bottom and the worst moment of all was when the older woman stood in front of her and grabbed her by her waist, pulled her closer and shouted to her, "open legs " and slapped the inner side of her flanks.

Instantly Gaby opened and the Woman pushed her finger without warning into Gaby's vagina, she fingered her deep and thrusting. With a satisfied smile she pulled her hand out of Gaby, looked at her moist hand and said, "Good slave."

Then she touched Gaby's breasts and made her open up her mouth and poked with the hand she had used in her pussy. She felt inside and checked her tongue and teeth like an animal at a market!

She was happy with the inspection. This woman would bring a good price. She was in very good shape and already good for use.

They threw her a little bit of clothing on the floor, "Put this on and wait" and left the tent.

Gaby stood there naked humiliated and shaking, grabbed the thing what looks like a Tunica and put it on.

Justine had the same fearful hours worrying about her 2 loved once, more than she did for herself. She had in mind the story's she heard about kidnapped woman and most had never been found again. What would be happened to her daughter and her grandchild?

Both were at an age where they could be used for a long time by whoever had a whim and mind to.

The same two woman approached her tent. The older one eyeballed her and she felt she was undressed and naked in front of her.

She spoke, "Me Zhade, you?"

"Justine," she answered nervously.

Zhade mumbled something that Justine assumed was in Arabic. She did not understand a thing.

The woman suddenly grabbed her dress and ripped it off of her in a rush. She stood only with her bra and slip left on. Justine stood in front of the woman, scared. Her heart thudded in her chest. Zhade said something to the younger woman who laughed out loud and nodded and smiled.

Zhade pulled out a knife and Justine stepped back. This made Zhade angry and she got shouted at "COME HERE"

Justine was a very independent, mature woman and to be in that situation was more than uncomfortable but she followed the order.

In a snap Zhade cut her Bra and panties and they fell off her and down on the floor.

She fondled Justine's body, poked her and pinched and pulled.

Standing behind Justine, she pushed her down to bend over unceremoniously. She let her hand glide between her legs from behind, slapped her on the side and demanded, "Open legs."

She wiggled her hand at the same between her legs, to show Justine, she had to spread her legs wide.

She touched Justine from behind, feeling her hips, her ass and sliding to her front to grab her breasts.

Holding her tight in this vulnerable bent over position, Justin bristled with anger and embarrassment as Zhade jammed her middle finger in her pussy and her thumb in her asshole.

Justine screamed, tried to rear up and move away but the younger woman with Zhade reacted quickly, grabbed her hair and snapped Justine's head back down and held her firm like an animal in place. The sudden force in her pussy hurt but embarrassingly reacted instantly with a wet twitch on Zhade's invading fingers. Her anus was unused by man and was tight and firm.

The check was passed. Justine got pulled back up by her shoulder and Zhade did the same mouth check like before, with the same hand she had just checked the intimate orifices of her body.

"You still good to use, woman. You will bring good price too" Zhade observed.

Justine wasn't at all sure what she meant but the way she been checked made her feel like a horse going to be sold at market. She just wanted to stay alive and did all what she was told to do.

Zhade gave her a little cloth just enough to cover her pelvis. Put a new rope around her neck and pulled her to the pole. "Wait we will come, don't run. You will die if you do"

Justine nodded only.

Nawras also called "The Slaver" summoned Zhade and sent the younger assistant away.

"Zhade we will now check the youngest mare out," he growled.

Zhade giggled, "Yes Oh Master"

Bernice's waiting time was also fearful and bad.

When Nawras and Zhade entered the tent she clustered together on the floor and shook, already in fear and with tears in her eyes.

Nawras eyes immediately widened.

What a delicious girl!

Long legs, curvy hips, flat belly, so wonderful, nice tits, small neck that will be soon covered by a steel collar from her new owner and that pretty face with those lips like rose petals, blue eyes like a mountain lake and long blond hair.

He wheezed deeply. What a pity he would only be involved with her sale. To be one time in her would be wonderful. But maybe he would get a chance after she was OPENED. He smiled, yes he would apply to her owner to be one of her trainers.

"Good Morning girl" He spoke loudly.

Bernice whispered "Good Morning."

Zhade pulled her up to stand and quickly striped the girl of clothing. How incredibly attractive she was.

How weak and vulnerable they made her feel! Bernice squirmed a bit, moving from one leg to the other.

"HOLD STILL" shouted Nawras. He crouched before her, in his hand was a whip.

"What are you going to do?" Bernice asked low voiced, scared of them.

"Position! - KNEEL DOWN! "

Bernice fell to her knees.

He readjusted her position, improving it and made her kneel back on her heels with her back straight and her hands on her thighs and KNEES WIDE SPREAD.

"THIS IS YOUR POSITION ALWAYS, or you feel the whip! Understand girl?"

Bernice trembled and only nodded. Feeling embarrassed and displayed to their gaze.

"Put your head back," he said. "Farther,"

Bernice eyes was aimed at the ceiling of the tent.

"This is a test," he told her. His voice was menacing.

She went further and further, in doing so, pushing her pussy out and her titties jutted upwards.

Nawras touched her pussy with a knife. She recoiled instantly.

"AAii"! Bernice cried, suddenly, jerking back, falling over on her side, away from him. She put her hands over her tightly closed knees and looked at him in horror.

"GOOD", he said, "It is as I thought" and smiled. "You are alive" he harnessed the blade back in its sheath.

The touch had been gentle, but it had been purposeful. Apparently it had told him what he wanted to know.

"Zhade, make her beautiful for the Raffle, it will start soon." He ordered his helper.

His intention was to raffle her virginity but to keep her for now.

Gaby inched forward to see better. There was a large round block about 5 feet high set in the dirt and a double chain extended upward on a pulley system. Gaby moved forward on her knees and caught her breath. She saw Bernice there on that rounded raised block, standing with her wrists over her head, in manacles of steel.

The chain on her manacles extended upward in an inverted "V" and was about 2 feet in length. As Bernice was pulled into place, a man walked around her with a whip. Gaby teared up, this was her little girl, being displayed in chains ready to be sold!

Zhade came closer to Gaby. Her smile was mean, "Cry little whore! Cry! Your virgin daughter won't be sold. Master Nawras will keep her. She will bring him and his friends much pleasure and money after the raffle!"

She kicked Gaby in her side so she gasped for air.

"Get up slave!" Zhade spoke and poked her with a stick to get up on her legs.

She was escorted outside a short time later. She didn't know where Bernice had gone. The man on the block fastened Gaby into the manacles and she was drawn upward with her arms extended. Gaby was pulled to her left and then suddenly, her feet were off the platform and she was swinging inches over the dirt.

The sides of the manacles cut into her wrists. She was then being lifted upwards above the surface of the block. Gaby saw, now, being lifted, that there were tiers behind the standing area, extending back and towards the back of the market place building. There were at least 200 men sitting there waiting for the slave auction to begin.

Her wrists hurt and she felt like a piece of meat, suspended above the platform. The men were looking at her naked body like some would look at a horse to buy. She was a sales display!

Then the chain slackened a little and her feet touched the surface of the platform so Gaby was able to stand in a half inch or so of sawdust. Her wrists were still held high over her head.

She heard the crack of the whip and jerked in the manacles frightened. Some of the men laughed. The whip had not touched her but her response was interesting as aside from being startled, it informed the men that she had not as yet felt the whip but she was fully aware of the damage such a whip could do on her tender flesh.

"Category." Gaby heard one of the Auctioneer's shout to inform the crowd. "Pleasure Slave"

The men leered and starting calling out. Gaby assumed her number was called. They were auctioning her!

She heard more and more bids. The auctioneer walked about Gaby. He touched her, here and there, with his whip. He turned her on the chain, on her toes, made her open her legs, thrust her tits out, exhibiting her closely. Then he turned her around again, faced to the men. There were more bids.

Nawras called out confirmation of bids, made wild gestures with his hands and pointed to some groups of men. They started calling out again and it sounded like a bidding war.

Then he clapped his hand and it was all over. Gaby had been sold!

Her new Owner stepped up and with a wide grin he paid Nawras.

Transaction complete, he took the end of her chain in his left hand and jerked her sharply to him so she almost stumbled.

He laughed at her and his right hand grabbed her hair. He pulled her head back making her back arch backwards and her face look up at him. He pressed his knee between her legs and pushed against her pussy.

She opened her mouth to scream in protest but was shocked into silence, for in that same moment he spit into her mouth and said, "You are mine now slave. You will pleasure me or you will learn the hard way. Swallow all your Master gives to you."

He then spit again into her mouth and pulled her head back even more.

It was disgusting but she had no other option but to do as he ordered. She felt violated.

He pulled her up on her chains and dragged her over to his parked car. The back of the SUV opened and there was a travel kennel similar to that of what a dog might use.

"That's for you Slave!" her new Master informed her.

12