Abduction Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gaby turned her head trying in vain to search for her family. Her eyes wandered quickly around the place and crowds. She could not see them.

She got a push and was forced to stand facing the rear of the waiting car.

Her new Master locked her right wrist to the right side of the car with a chain and her left wrist with a short rope with a slipknot on the other side of the car. His head was very close to hers, she felt his breath on the back of her neck.

With one hand he pulled her hair harshly back, kissed her and forced his tongue into her mouth. She rolled hers back to avoid his but he engorged her with his mouth and tongue. She gave up and endured him. He sucked on her lips and bit them for her defiance. Gaby moaned at the sudden pain.

He grunted, laughed, and whispered with a demon like dark voice. "My name is MASTER ABBAS my little Slave. From now on you will learn what it means to be my property. You still look sexy and hot and I will have use for you when I want. So I will not waste time."

With one move he ripped the tunica from her body, stood behind her and slapped her bottom hard 3 times on each cheek. She screamed and had never felt so humiliated in her life. He laughed at her embarrassment and humiliation.

He used his foot to jam her legs apart. Gaby felt his massive body pressing on her from behind and rubbing against her sexually. The bulge she felt against her was large and hard but what really unnerved her and made her scared was his hands all over her body.

He touched her in a way NO other man had before him. It was possessive, aggressive and yet she found it extremely arousing. Against her will, her pussy flooded an ached with an animal need.

She heard him get more and more sexually excited and his pushing and rubbing on her got faster and harder. Than he suddenly stopped.

Gaby heard the swish of the rope and she knew he was getting ready to release his member. She mithered, "Please. No please don't rape me!"

That only brought her 4 more hard whips on her bare bottom, "Shut up slave. Spread your legs, lift your ass. ON YOUR TOES"

She felt her hips roughly pulled backwards. Then she was bent over and in a crude standing doggy position, he ravished his giant Arabic cock into her narrow German pussy. Never had she been treated like such a sexual object and yet, his lust for her made the woman in her soar. She couldn't believe her female instinct revelled in this treatment by such an alpha male.

He held still for a moment. So they both felt the power of the coupling. She gasped for air feeling like the she was rammed and impaled on a wooden pole. She tried to raise higher on her tip toes but it didn't help. Her pussy burned and then he began to move his rod inside of her. He began to fuck her. Not like the gentleness of past lovers. This man was fucking her, not making love. He was not vying for her love. He was fucking her as her Master. A Master who owned her and could use her as he wanted. If she displeased him, he could punish her and ultimately take her life if he wished.

One of his hand's held her hip while the other held her hair in a tight knot. He pulled her head back so her body arched backwards. He grunted and jammed into his new fuck hole, widening her cunt walls. Her pussy loved the rough treatment and started dripping. He felt it too and was secretly pleased. It made him speed up his rhythm. He only wanted to claim what was his, show her his power, there was no time for longer sexual pleasure play. This was a CLAIM FUCK to show the Slave who had control now and he could take her any time he wanted and in any place. She would gratefully accept him.

He loved her tidiness and clean scent. He liked knowing he was the first to claim that sweet new Slave cunt and groped her tits. Gaby whimpered and moaned. She tried to open her legs wider to let her Master know she understood and allow him full access and let him have better use of her pussy.

He speeded up, pounding her like a sex crazed animal, harder, faster and pulling her head all back. Restricting her position and jutting her tits out.

"You are mine now and you will be mine as long as I like" He hissed and with every word he hit his cock harder and deeper into her pussy. He enjoyed taking her; he enjoyed using her; he enjoyed this fresh new pussy he owned. Faster and deeper, he ploughed into her, widening her channel up and he could feel his orgasm build. He was getting ready to fill that little hole with his cum.

Gaby thought he would be finished soon and tried to relax her abused pussy but it wasn't easy to do. His cock was just too big and he slammed in to her. All of a sudden he let loose of her hair and head.

He pulled his cock out and slapped her again harder and harder on her bottom. Her cheeks were red and sore. They burned and glowed from this new use. More and more Gaby screamed at his roughness.

He grabbed her ass cheeks and spread her bottom wide open. She felt him spit on her asshole and then... SHE THOUGHT SHE WOULD FAINT!

His massive cock cracked into her asshole. She screamed aloud. He pushed merciless in her.

"YES my little slave, scream. Let all around hear that I use you right. They will come and watch and have their share." he growled and fucked her back passage just as hard as he had her pussy.

Agitated and sexed up from the exciting fuck into her fresh narrow pussy and her tight unopened ass was enough to tip him over to ejaculate. Within a few strokes he could not hold back any more. With a loud grunt and a deep last stroke into her, he released a mass of his sticky cum into her ass.

He stayed in her till he emptied all his load, then pulled out, slapped his cock a few time on her ass and grabbed the back of her neck.

He released the roped left wrist, slammed her around, "ON YOUR KNEES!" He sneered. The chained right wrist was still attached to the car.

Gaby was shaken and hurt from her abuse. She was subdued and followed the order and knelt before him. The chain on her right wrist rattled and reminded her of her low status.

He pulled her face to his cock "CLEAN it. SUCK it clean." He demanded.

He pressed her chin down to open up and next second his cock, still erect, was hitting her mouth. "Tongue out." he commanded.

He slapped her face and pushed his manhood deep in to her throat. He thrust back and forth.

Gaby choked and felt close to vomiting. He didn't stop using her head though and almost seemed pleased with her obvious discomfort.

Just as she was close to puking, he timed it perfectly, stopped, pulled out and said, "BREATHE!"

He slapped her face again. "Tongue OUT"

Panting, she followed his orders with tears running down her cheeks.

He laughed at her. "You learn fast little slave" He slapped his cock a few times on her tongue and on her face.

He stopped using her, looked at her with satisfaction, knowing her pussy and ass were just fine for him. She had been opened wide by him and his cock and her ass was delightfully creamed with his seed.

Master ABBAS was satisfied for the moment. He stepped aside.

Gaby knelt in the dirt behind the car. Her right arm was still in the chain attached to the back of the car. She looked up at her abuser and New Master.

Her face froze for as Master Abbas stepped aside she saw they was surrounded by men, shoulder to shoulder. Several dark faces with ruttish male smiles all leering at her nudity and abuse. They were appraising her attributes and complimenting her Master.

She shrunk with fear and burned with shame.

Master Abbas spoke to them in Arabic and the men growled and laughed.

He then unlocked the chain. Gaby had a small hope that she would be put inside her kennel now and be left in peace.

WRONG!

She found herself dragged to the ground and two man sharply spread her arms and made a cord on each wrist. They fastened her wrists so that she was held open on the floor.

Next moment another two men fastened her legs open in the same fashion. She was spread eagled!

She screamed. "NO! Please NO!"

Her protests amused the men and they grunted and laughed at her.

Master Abbas called out 3 names and they stepped out of the crowd.

He looked at Gaby and smiled, "Nice Slave. Now you will learn how to serve right all 3 at one time. When finished, we drive so do your best!"

Gaby looked at him in fear, then at the 3 man who stood there. All 3 had released their erect cocks. Never had she been so abused or disrespected before. She wished her ordeal could be over as quickly as possible.

Her body started shaking uncontrollably. She freaked and tried to escape her bonds.

The group stood around her, took their cocks out and began to masturbate. They nodded at each other and worked as one unit. The first Arabic man laid down on the sand. Four other men - holders - lifted Gaby up and placed her above that him. Gaby felt his hands on her as she gasped and whimpered. He pressed his cockhead to her asshole and wiggled a little bit so it lined up on its target.

At his direction, the 4 holders lowered her body on to him. SHE SCREAMED. He thrust up his cock with determination and drove deep in to her ass.

The next man was more than pleased by that show and got also in position. Two other men were the leg holders. They lifted and spread her legs until she felt they were about to split her! The 2nd man crouched in position and jammed his cock right into her pussy. Now she was filled double penetrated and the men starting to move together as a team.

The sounds she made were one of a defeated animal. The more she whimpered, the more they enjoyed to use her.

Both men fucked her holes, while the man on top kneaded her tits. Gaby was then aware of a third man kneeling beside her head. She shook her head to indicate it was too much but Master Abbas knelt behind her, pulled her hair and held her head and forced it to the side. "Open up and serve him"

She did as she was told.

For her it seemed an endless amount of time that all her holes were full and used, fucking and rocking her body, but for the 3 men, the excitement of using a new body so publicly only took a few minutes for them to reach the pinnacle of excitement and cum almost all together in same time.

She was also aware as she was fucked and abused, the crowd were also wanking to fruition.

The 3 man group grunted and panted until Gaby felt the cocks in her ass and pussy shudder. They ejaculated and filled her up with hot sperm.

The man she served with her mouth told her "NOW SWALLOW SLAVE" and Master Abbas pushed her head over his cock more to choke her. She had no other choice but to gulp the shots of cum.

The 3 men pulled out of her body laughing and slapping their hands high five gestures. Gaby lay stunned where she was.

Master Abbas encouraged the wankers to spunk over his slave's body still on the floor recovering from her public ordeal.

Several men moved forward grunting and aiming their climaxes on her face, her hair, her tits and her pussy.

The viewer's applauded and greeted Master Abbas to his good slave.

The 4 handlers let her loose when all the men had emptied their loads onto her.

Gaby coiled up in pain all her holes burned and she felt pain all over her body.

"Go inside lay and be quiet," her new Master ordered. The kennel inside the car seemed like a palace now. With her last power, Gaby managed to climb inside by herself and curled up.

Gaby turned her head trying to search for her family once more. Her eyes wandered quickly around the place and crowds. With a sinking heart, she knew she would not see her loved ones again. Tears ran down her face and her knees felt weak.

She heard the cars doors slam shut and about 3 or 4 men got into the SUV before it started off on its journey into her new life as a pleasure slave in the Middle East.

The End of Part I.

12