All Comments on 'Abduction Pt. 01'

by Drmaxc

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
KindAsCakeKindAsCakealmost 8 years ago
Well written

But. . .I feel like we skipped so much, and the stuff that is missing is interesting. I'll be curious to see what others think, but it seems like readers generally like to see the process of how someone becomes controlled. This skips to the end and left me wanting an explanation.

Microbevel8Microbevel8almost 8 years ago
A knack for description

I understand KindAsCake's comments, but I was so completely taken by the description of what was happening to the girls, I guess I got my own mind controlled a bit.

You have consistently been able to describe activity in a way that is always provocative and arousing. I'm envious.

Eager to see how the story continues.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
At a loss

The combination of a mind control kink and what seems to be a schoolgirl or maybe even underage/pedophilia kink puzzles me. It's...unusual.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Did not like story!

This is not an erotic story. Intense rape themes, mind control and control freaks. What part of this story should we like. I suspect the characters will like to be raped eventually. I'll pass on this story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Most of the comments below are correct I do not have one to add.

Campus77Campus776 months ago

Not my cup of tea. But I'll read the next chapter before I retire this series. It will be interesting to see what comes next.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I LOVED this!

My go to fantasy for a lovely Jilling off.

My pussy My being thanks you!

Looking forward to part 2 , after a nap.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDrmaxc@Drmaxc
Dr. Max Cummings Born Maximilian Audacious Rollo Cummings on 29 April 1889 in what was then the British South Indies. Sent, at an early age, to boarding school in England, he moved successively from Linbury Court Prep. School to Greyfriars before matriculating, with the under...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Abduction Series Info