Abduction Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Celia watched, wishing she too could touch Natasha there - it looked, and would be, so soft and delicate - how would it feel compared to her own sex?

The man was moving his penis head within the lips, pushing against her entrance and then rubbing where her clit would be - was it perhaps standing? Could the old man feel its hardness through his softness. Was the little button giving a little extra pleasure to him?

Celia could hear the delicate wet sounds the man was making as he flicked his penis head faster and faster against her, clearly taking the greatest pleasure in the delicate sensations. After a little while it proved not just a pleasure but proved a sufficient pleasure. Finally the old man gave a grunt of satisfaction and the white of his semen began to appear, running out of his soft penis head and onto Natasha's sex, mixing with her own secretions. A strange flaccid ejaculation but seemingly very enjoyable to the old man. It, the white semen, was not inconsiderable.

Celia was relieved. She had been spared the old man's ministrations.

Spared the old man's attentions but not his semen. Celia had not noticed the two dark suited men in the background who had been watching the whole proceedings. A nod from the old man and Celia was lifted and her legs too spread and she was brought not face to face, nor breast to breast with Natasha but quite the other way around as an 'X,' at right angles to the girl, sex to sex, not simply their mons touching but really together, her wet pudenda pushed right up against Natasha's, their bodies at 180 degrees to each other. The touch intimate, the connection intimate. The two open sexes pressed together.

A smile from the old man. "You can move now."

Both Natasha and she registered protest. Their heads shaking but then they were tied closely. Never had Celia been so close to another woman, the intimacy closer than she could have imagined. Their struggling was moving them against each other; their sexes being intimate; their sexual entrances facing and touching each other; as intimate as a man and woman could be but Natasha and she were women; Celia could feel Natasha's soft wetness on her own and she knew the wetness was not just from Natasha but the old man's semen was being rubbed from Natasha to herself and back again.

What made it even worse was Celia was liking the intimacy, was finding the touch of the other woman exciting, the feel of Natasha's wet sex on her own surprisingly pleasant - no erotic. She could feel her own clitoris brushing against Natasha's soft wetness. It was standing. It was erect.

Their struggles and protests were to no avail. They were ignored. The lights were turned off and the girls left to their own devices in pitch darkness.

Celia stopped struggling and lay quietly, still with the feel of Natasha's long smooth legs against her - one to her back, one to her front. Beneath her own naked feet, Natasha's back and her soft breasts. She could feel the girl so warm, so alive against her. She could hear Natasha's breathing, even feel her pulse through her own skin.

They lay still for a time and then it started. Celia was never sure if it was she who started the movement, or Natasha, or both: but there was movement. Almost imperceptible at first but a gentle or tentative rubbing together of wet pudenda nonetheless - and it got stronger. And as it got stronger the wetter they seemed to become. Celia could not help it. She had not wanted to become aroused, did not think that she could become aroused in such a situation, still less with a woman but she had - big time.

The girls' rubbing became desperate, a remarkably intimate and wet rubbing; lips caressing lips, clits perhaps even stroking together. In the silence of the room there were little wet sounds from their rubbing sexes. Moans from the two girls. Their bodies becoming damp with their excitement; an added tactility to their skin.

Natasha came first; Celia could feel the shuddering pleasure of her orgasm but Natasha did not stop rubbing, did not deny Celia her pleasure. She too felt the build and overflow of orgasm.

Moaning together, their bodies sweaty, the scent of girl strong in the air - the girls had truly come - and then they lay still, Celia rather appalled at what she had done, what they had done: perhaps Natasha felt the same. It was not like her - not one little bit. She had never... It was a shock. Not just their present predicament but now - this!

A low chuckling revealed to the girls they were not, after all, alone in the darkness. Celia had thought the men had left; had been sure they had left; there had surely been no one but Natasha and herself when the door had closed.

The sudden stab of torchlight in their eyes, an undoing and redoing of ropes leaving the girls as helpless as before but not now tied intimately together: in fact quite the opposite, tied separately but with their legs very spread. The stab of the torchlight moving now from their faces to their sex; their glistening, no doubt messy pudenda floodlit for the delectation, no doubt, of the men. The torches illuminating and highlighting. Fingers touching.

Celia realised it was about to happen; what she had been expecting since her awaking from her abduction. The old man had not touched her - not like that - but now...

The room light switched on and there the two minders in their dark identical suits. One of them carefully wiping his fingers on his handkerchief.

"Mr Levinson has had his pleasure, you have had yours and now..." Again the chuckle, "it is our turn!" A shared smile between the two.

There was nothing Natasha and she could do. No longer paralysed but so tightly bound; bound in a way giving the man full and easy access - access to female sexes running with the wetness produced by their own actions; vaginas so slippery and so ready prepared for coitus. The men would have no difficulty slipping into them. Celia knew what an enticing sight they would look to men - two young women bound and prepared for intercourse.

Like their master the two men did not rush their pleasure. No zipping down of flies and a quick penetration. Wham, bam, thank you ma'am. No, a careful removal of clothes. Jackets not simply cast aside but carefully laid down; ties removed and neatly curled; shirts carefully unbuttoned and folded; shoes untied, socks removed. It was the removal of the trousers which gave Natasha and Celia a very clear indication that the sex was going to be different from that with the old man. There was no flaccidity of penes in their pants: quite the opposite.

As one, the pants came down and, as one, the penes released from the material sprung into the air. They were not small.

These were not puny men but well built men; strongly muscled and toned. Their bodies not feminine in any way; not the modern slightly androgynous look of the over well groomed, soft skinned and depilated male; rather the men were hairy and muscular. And their penes rose strongly from thickets of wiry curls. Each perhaps a good eight inches long, upwards pointing and both with big acorn shaped knobs. It was clear they meant business. Semen was about to be spilt or, more than a little likely, injected.

Celia just stared. There was nothing she could do; nothing she could do to prevent the men doing things to Natasha and herself. She just looked up at them from her spread-eagled position as they stood erect, so very male and completely in control over Natasha and herself.

If only they would get on with it. Seeing the men staring down at the girls, guessing at their thoughts but them not doing anything seemed torture. The hardness of the penes clearly indicated their thoughts were sexual; the girls' position was sexual - sex was going to happen. There was no let up in their hardness: their thoughts were clearly pleasurable.

It was actually a relief to be touched. The waiting had been worse. Fingers on breasts, fingers toying with nipples, fingers pulling and pinching. Fingers touching other parts of their bodies. Fingers between their legs, fingers in their sexes, each man with fingers in each vagina at the same time. Men enjoying touching girls, men enjoying free access to young bodies, men enjoying playing together with aroused women.

Like the old man they crouched over the girls, their penes hanging free but not to drag their glans, snail or slug like, over the skin. No, they were brought to hang over the girls' faces. It was obvious the men wanted the girls to take them into their mouths, to fellate them.

The girls were unable to move, unable to prevent the men hanging their genitalia over them, unable to prevent them bringing their knobs to touch and bang against the girls' mouths but they were able to prevent access. Celia's lips were firmly closed. The man or the men might be about to insert their large penes in her vagina, one after the other - and there was nothing she could do about that - but she was not going to suck them. No!

She turned her head away towards Natasha as she did the same and they just stared at each other trying to ignore the hanging penes. Difficult to ignore - they were very big.

"Silly, silly girls," said the man hanging over Natasha, "come on Tabitha, you need to suck."

"My name's not Tabitha and I don't want to..."

Celia's eyes grew round as Natasha's full lips, pursed to say the last word slowly widened and closed around the man's knob.. It was not that the man had pushed in: rather Natasha had positively sought the penis and was now actively moving her lips - her so pretty lips on the organ. Natasha's lips looked just so good wrapped around a big penis. Such kissable sweet but full lips - pretty even whilst sucking on a penis. Celia had never seen another woman suck a cock before. Why had Natasha voluntarily done that?

"You too, Emily-Sue."

Celia turned from Natasha having watched what her pretty mouth was doing. There, hanging inches from Celia's mouth, was a penis bigger than she had ever seen or handled before. Engorged and with skin stripped back to show the bulbous head. She was surprised - surprised at her reaction, at how simply lovely it looked: the big soft acorn head with its bifurcation; its eye, the little slit which produced that lovely cream, seemed to be watching her - it all looked just so suckable - there on the end of its long stalk. She could not help herself. With a deep sigh Celia's head moved forward and her lips closed on the wonderful big plum.

"Mmmm." It was lovely.

And so there they were, the two girls, sucking away. Two girls who had just made each other come, Celia surprised at her reaction to Natasha and now her reaction to the penis - the big thing in her mouth. What had the old man done to her? One moment rejecting the penis and trying to avoid it, the next...

Celia sucked away happily. Lovely to feel the big knob in her mouth, so smooth, so rounded. Her tongue explored, her lips moved, her cheeks hollowed. Wouldn't it be so nice if it came, if it ejaculated the man's cream and she could let it slip, silkily, down her throat. Sort of like a warm oyster - delicious and salty. Even with the penis in her mouth she shook her head as if to clear it. What was she thinking? Her eyes again glanced at Natasha; such a pretty girl and so nice to see her thick lips sucking away.

The men pulled away.

"Phew! Mr Levinson does choose 'em! I nearly..."

"Me too."

They grinned at each other and waggled their erections at each other. It was obvious to Celia they were used to working together - working on girls.

The men moved down the bed and once more stood looking down at the girls. The girls bound, just lay and looked up at the men, the naked and erect men: the men looked down at them, at the two helpless girls, the naked and spread girls.

With the removal of the penis from her mouth Celia had come a little back to her senses. She did not want to be fucked by one of the men - she did not want to be fucked by both of the men. She was wet from her intimacy with Natasha, she was wet from her pleasure in penis sucking - there would be no difficulty for the men but she did not want to do that. It was clear Natasha did not want to be fucked either.

"Leave us alone."

It was just such a pointless command and the men so knew it. They were in total control.

"Quiet Tabitha. Little girls should wait until they are spoken to. And my colleague is hardly going to leave you alone, is he now? Hardly! You just need to look at him. Big and swollen isn't he? He clearly needs a girl or the special bit of a girl." The two men looked at each other's erections and smiled.

The other man moved forward, once more climbing onto the girl but it was obvious to Celia watching that, this time, his penis was not going into Natasha's mouth: no, it was going to go in where Celia had so recently been rubbing.

Natasha turned to her and they stared into each other's eyes. Celia could not see down to Natasha's sex; could not see the moment the big knob pushed against her soft and wet folds and entered her body but she knew the moment, saw Natasha wince and her eyes widen. It could not have hurt her. It was a big, thick penis with a lot of diameter to it but the knob was properly rounded and, wet as she knew Natasha to be, the act of penetration could not have been uncomfortable, or even painful. It was just unwanted.

Celia tried to show sympathy. "It won't last long," she whispered.

A chuckle from the men. "How do you know?"

How did she know? And then she felt it. The second man's penis against her own sex. It was about to happen. Spread as she was, wet as she was, defenceless as she was - there was just no difficulty in entry but it was undoubtedly the thickest penis that she had taken. It simply felt big as the knob pushed into her. A despairing look at Natasha and then she turned. And there was the man with his face, his lips close to hers. Of course he was there. He was a man lying on her body in the classic missionary position and as his penis slid up into her he had the effrontery to kiss her on the lips.

"Oh - that is nice!"

"Fuck you," Celia hissed.

"Yes," he said.

Both Natasha and Celia wriggled, fought against their bonds but to no avail. Bound to the bed and speared by the men. They were completely helpless. The men just rode the sudden passion; held on and simply enjoyed the wriggling; they were both fully engaged and, with their members so far up into the girls, the male/female connection so thoroughly made, they were not going to be dislodged.

The girls lay back, panting and exhausted and the men took it as their cue to begin to fuck. The traditional bottom rising and falling movement as the girls lay still and unresisting.

But they did not leave the girls alone: they did not simply come and then go, letting the girls sleep. Instead, after a time, they withdrew and swopped over. The slippery withdrawal from her vagina and then hearing the words:

"You try Tabitha now."

But not straightway back into their vaginas; once more the men came up the bed, their penes hanging, just as firm as before but this time to a different girl; and this time the penes were not dry, not a bit of it. They were fresh from a vagina - not from the particular girl's vagina but her friend's.

Hanging before Celia's face, clear in all its detail was the other man's genitalia; not the man whom she had sucked and been fucked by but the other man. There was his knob with its bifurcation, perhaps already leaking but that was difficult to see because it was covered both by Natasha's secretions and traces of the old man's semen. Inches from her mouth, the big plum on its stalk and, beyond, hanging rather pendulously his balls. If only she was free, if only she could knee him or worse: but she couldn't and as she stared at the genitalia in front of her face once again the desire to suck came.

The man seemed happy to wait for her, wait as she found her lips parting, her tongue running over her lips, her desire to suck on the thing growing and growing. Celia glanced sideways. Natasha had already lost the fight. She was sucking with gusto on the other man's penis, sucking on the penis that had so recently been deep inside Celia. Celia stopped fighting and with a sigh of satisfaction sucked the sticky plum into her mouth. It smelt delightfully of girl, it tasted of man and girl - but it was very male!

There was more swopping, the men seeming happy to spend a lot of time enjoying the girls' bodies but not actually coming. Eventually the men decided to finish it. It was a discussion between them. A discussion about which girl. A discussion about their different attributes. A discussion which was personal and intimate but completely ignored the presence of the girls - even that they might have a say in it.

Perhaps she could avoid the final thing - "Please don't come inside me."

The men turned to her and chuckled.

"Sssh, don't talk." And like Natasha she no longer could.

The bottoms rose and fell. It was not to be in the girls' mouths. Incredibly the girls had actually liked that; would have been very happy to accept and enjoy the twin ejaculations - at least whilst the penes were in the mouths. They did not want the men coming in their vaginas but more than clearly that was what would happen.

The bottoms rose and fell and the thick penes slid to and fro - squelching, sucking noises in the quiet of the room. Celia could do nothing as she felt the man at work on her. All she could do was lie there, a captive, an abducted student. Where was she? It was so quiet but for the men's breathing and the sexual noises they were making. Who were these people? What was to happen to Natasha and herself? Why had she been so accepting of the penes in her mouth? What had been done to her mind?

The men's motion was getting faster and then a sharp stabbing motion from her 'rider.' Inside her she could feel the sudden spurting. The man was completing the sexual act. It was the emission of seed.

There was neither a 'thank you' nor a 'good night.' The men just got off the girls, picked up their clothes, switched the light off and left them tied down, spread-eagled and freshly fucked. Sleep actually came quite easily.

12