Abduction Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers

"Zere are other ways to fuck. Lie back on ze bed, Tabitha, and hold your penis up straight."

Frau Knopf was quickly up on the bed and straddling Natasha's hips clearly about to demonstrate the 'cowgirl' position.

"See ze girl can be in charge. It can be her who pushes ze penis in vhen she vants and do ze moving." Frau Knopf easily engulfed Natasha's plastic erection in one swift movement. She was clearly happy to bounce up and down on Natasha's hips whilst holding her breasts. Her eyes were closed and she had a happy smile on her face. She was having a whale of a time - that was obvious.

Celia looked at Natasha and their eyes met. Natasha shrugged her shoulders and Celia returned the gesture. They were again being used for somebody else's pleasure.

"Ha! Vunderbar but, Natasha, your little penis is not enough for a woman like me. I need a big strong penis attached to a man or a voman. Vould you like to see a really big penis?"

It was rather unlikely they would have any choice in the matter, thought Celia. She was, of course, right.

Standing, the woman once more delved in her bag and brought out a simply enormous black dildo. Certainly realistically moulded but most likely not a cast of a real thing - surely no man was that big!

"Vould you like to try this, Tabitha?"

Natasha visibly recoiled making Frau Knopf laugh. "Nein! Hold it against your own - see how much bigger it is! Come Emily-Sue, hold it between your thighs and pretend it is your sticking out penis!"

Celia clamped her thighs around the shaft so the 'business end' stuck out forward of her body. Not only did it look wrong because of her feminine body but it was quite out of proportion!

Frau Knopf lay back on the bed opening her substantial thighs wide. Her sex was clearly very wet and ready to receive a penis but surely not such a one. Celia could not imagine she could really take the big black dildo.

Celia shuffled forward holding the dildo clasped between her thighs and brought the knob to Frau Knopf' opening. With one hand Celia held the dildo a little behind the big head and pushed. She was not surprised when it did not go in but Frau Knopf was clearly enjoying the feeling. She was certainly wriggling against it.

"Ja, ja, push, push."

To Celia's surprise, after a bit of effort, it went in. The black knob slipped inside.

"Ja, ja, der gross penis. Tabitha, suck my breasts."

Celia stepped back leaving the woman impaled with the enormous black dildo sticking out of her. Natasha cane forward and soon her pretty mouth was sucking on Frau Knopf' enormous areolae and pulling at the big nipples with her lips.

"Emily-Sue. Vork ze schwanz, der penis!"

And so Frau Knopf was getting just what she wanted - clearly. The two young girls at work on her sexual organs, no doubt moving her towards a climax. Her hands were fondling Natasha intimately. In and out Celia pushed the dildo. She knew the motion well enough!

"Ach! Zis is gut! Emily-Sue - enough with ze penis. Use your hand."

Hand? Why? Surely the mock penis was better? Celia, though, did as she was bid and brought her fingers together and pushed them into the very wet vagina.

"Nein, nein, Your whole hand. Push it in!"

What? But Celia did as she was told and unbelievably as she pushed with her hand, her fingers and thumb tightly bunched, the whole thing went in. She was actually using her whole hand - her arm - as a dildo on the woman. She stared in disbelief at her missing hand; there was just her wrist sticking out of the woman: her whole hand was inside.

Some woman make a lot of noise when they orgasm: some are quiet as mice. Frau Knopf screamed. Celia was surprised the old man and the minders did not come rushing in to find Natasha with an areolae in her mouth and she with her hand right up Frau Knopf. But there was no entry, no rushing in of men to see what was going on, no men joining in with their own penes on Natasha and she. Presumably they knew what Frau Knopf did and might even have been watching on camera!

Celia's hand was drenched when she pulled it out.

"Vell done little Emily-Sue, vell done. Let me kiss you."

Celia presented a cheek but had completely misunderstood Frau Knopf's intention. The kiss was not on her face as Celia had been expecting, not even to her mouth. It was a kiss to her other lips. Nor was it a chaste peck on the cheek but the full French affair - done the 'other way.' Frau Knopf made her lie again on the bed with her thighs apart and the woman's lips were soon firmly attached to Celia's nether lips. Frau Knopf knew what she was about - big time. Her tongue was remarkably busy pushing in and out of Celia. She kept Natasha busy by requiring her to come up behind Frau Knopf and bring her strap on back into use by 'doggy style' fucking her. Celia rather thought the dildo would be rattling around inside Frau Knopf given its size or rather splashing around given the ample room! But it seemed to do the trick and Frau Knopf screamed another orgasm. The vocal vibrations right on Celia's sex actually sending her 'over the top' as well.

Frau Knopf was not done. She explained, as she had just shown, that a penis or a penis substitute was not essential to a young girl's 'relaxation.'

"Ze tongue can erect as vell. Come girls, let us all stick our tongues out and waggle zem. Fingers und tongues can go in vaginas just as well and be just as nice. Come Tabitha and Emily-Sue. You need to practice."

The strap on was removed from Natasha and Frau Knopf had Celia lie on the bed whilst Natasha placed herself above her with her thighs astride Celia's head.

Celia looked up at Natasha's pretty sex and knew she was going to be permitted to kiss her there again. Her own thighs opened in readiness for Natasha's mouth and tongue. They were in the classic 'soixant-neuf' position, albeit two women rather than a woman and a man. There was no penis to suck. Natasha's dildo had been removed.

"Vhilst I get myself ready you girls see what you can do."

Celia and Natasha rolled around the bed having a lovely time, their mouths clamped to each other's sexes and their tongues busily at work.

They were not looking at what Frau Knopf was doing. It was only out of the corner of her eye that Celia saw something waggling in the air. Frau Knopf had dressed herself in her own strap on. It was not a 'training' version like Natasha's had been, Far from it. Not as big as the big black dildo but more than life size, more in keeping with Frau Knopf's bulk perhaps, if a penis, and an erect one at that, actually went with a woman.

Realism seemed to have been less important to the designer, it was more stylised with a pronounced tri-lobe cross section and unusually bulbous head. There were additional ridges added to the shaft to provide, no doubt, greater stimulation. Perhaps it was a woman's conception of the ideal penis! Perhaps it had been designed by a woman. It was certainly a 'designer' item. Stylistically it could be described as Art Deco but whether dating from that period or not it was a fine object. Surprisingly there were very large balls under the whole assembly reminding Celia of those possessed by bulls, albeit again stylised. She had seen the animals on country walks and there had been no way of missing their maleness.

"Oh," she said.

"Don't vorry Emily-Sue, zis is not for you. Too big for your little girl hole, ja! No, it is to show you vhat men do. Come close, come closer."

The big woman took hold of Celia's head and brought it down close to the dildo's end. Celia was looking right at it. She could see it even had a hole right in the centre of the knob, like the real thing. Was she going to be made to suck it?

"I told you leetle girls about the man's ejaculation. About his white stuff coming out, ja? Watch closely Emily-Sue."

It was unexpected. Really Celia should have put two and two together but the sudden spurt from the penis caught her completely unawares right on her face and in her mouth.

"Oh, ah!," she spluttered.

Frau Knopf found it very funny. Even Natasha laughed, for a moment.

"Don't vorry - it is only pretend semen. Not ze real thing, ha, ha. Vould you like to try zat inside you, Tabitha?

"No, I..."

"I zink you can take it. It is big but... I zink we should try. You're bigger zan Emily-Sue. Come lie down Tabitha and open your legs really vide for me.

"No, Tabitha, I zed really vide!"

Remarkable seeing the big woman clambering on top of her friend and then attempting to get the big dildo 'in.'

"Zu must help, Emily-Sue."

And Celia found herself feeling about between the two women and helping Frau Knopf penetrate Natasha, inserting the big thing into her friend.

Strange to watch Frau Knopf's big bottom rising and falling. A wobbly female bottom doing the man thing!

"Is zat gut Tabitha, Emily-Sue get ready. Ven I say 'squeeze' you squeeze my balls and ve give Tabitha a big surprise, ja?"

Celia was sure Natasha knew what was going to happen but even so when Frau Knopf said, "Squeeze" there was a gasp from her. Frau Knopf repeated herself several times and Celia did as she was told.

"Ja, feel zee cum spurting into you. Ze man, ha, me! Has to do zis."

Celia was spared the spurting dildo. It was quite empty. Natasha stood a little wobbly from the ordeal. Mock semen running down her dark thighs.

Frau Knopf packed her things away, pulled on her enormous bustenhalter and slipped her dress on. Seemingly the brassiere fitting session was over.

"Come girls. Let me see you put your training brassieres on by yourselves."

And so Celia and Natasha found themselves being taken out of their bedroom to show the old man and the minders their new brassieres and expected to be all enthusiastic and excited despite being otherwise naked and very obviously smelling of aroused women - all three of them! Their hands smelt girly, their faces smelt girly and of course they were exuding the scent from their still aroused girly bits. To add to it all, Natasha had mock semen all down the insides of her thighs. It all had a predictable effect on the minders. Their penes rose into the air.

"Ach, Stephen, zor young boys must play a lot of sport, a lot of games at school. Zay vill need fitting for jock straps soon if I am not mistaken."

Her hands reached and she cupped both pairs of hanging balls in the palms of her hands and lifted them which caused their big erections to come to even more prominence.

"Ha, look at zere leetle villies and balls. Like young girls need zere training brassieres so ze boys need their leetle balls held securely. I shall come again with some training straps to try."

Her hands were rolling the balls and the big purple knobs seemed to be getting even rounder the more her hands manipulated the scrota. Celia thought it would be rather funny if they went 'off' just like that.

"Ja, I vill see if I can fit both these leetle villies in my... my schedule."

"Separately or together?" Wondered Celia. She wondered, big as they were, whether Frau Knopf could perhaps accommodate both erections inside her vagina at the same time. She rather thought Frau Knopf would like to try! Moreover she rather thought she would succeed. An interesting thing to observe - perhaps. It had never occurred to her such a thing was possible let alone anyone might want to try. But Frau Knopf seemed quite capable! Perhaps she had already tried.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers
12