All Comments on 'Abigail and Steve'

by ILienBagby

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wife character lacked depth

Came off like a nympho-whore. More exposition about her artwork or something might have helped but she came off one-dimensional. Husband hardly better but since he wasn't the focus it wasn't as big a deal.

Sidney43Sidney43over 12 years ago
Interesting approach

An interesting twist on a relationship. The two characters are just a bit removed from reality as viewed by us normal people, but I am not saying these two do not exist, or could not exist.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 12 years ago
Nope

Despite the characters seeming intelligence, and the author's pretenses, the story is annoying and cloying. An exercise in psychobabble.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

This phisicist are scientist because he knows the STD-s, but the HIV positive test he must wait 6 months!!!

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

About this kind of stories my problem is: lack of the mutuality.

I think only 4 sorts of marriage could work well and all found mutual agrement:

1. Faithful spouses: This is the best for the children. The children are DNA test proof or from sperm bank with mutual agrement, STDs danger is minimal. Trust is the highest in this case.

2. Swinging lifestyle. If it closed circular it could work etical and smart spouses can avoid the STDs and not DNA test proof children. But mutual, mutual...

3. Closed circular wives swapping to avoid STDs. This could work well with smart spouses with avoiding the not DNA test proof children.

4. Open marriage if it is mutual and the family house is neutral place for both. In this case may work well. The problems are STDs and sometime the not DNA proof children. In this case may be divorce. Perhaps smart spouses might avoid the problems or one of the spouses is bisex or homosex.

Other connections are direct or indirect humiliation, dangerous for STDs, destroy the trust each others and can couse not DNA test proof children.

I think these sort of stories could belong more chapters, where the husbands would start ask for a mutual agrement for an open marriage to avoid the creampie eating humuliation (if he is staight).

Cuckolds fetish is other thing. Cuckolds are a sexual minority of the male population, I think they may be below 5% of the men

chootkabhootchootkabhootover 12 years ago
utter crap

i seriously doubt the intelligence of the author

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
RUN

Steve, run as fast as you can. As far as you can. Get away from that cheating whore.

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 11 years ago
An interesting 5* read

Doesn't float my boat sexually, but it's a well-told tale.

And anyone who can use quarks and cobblestones in the same story deserves a medal!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
She'll fuck anything, run away quickly!

She's proven now that her fantasy needs to be acted upon almost immediately, Steve not inclusively, STDs not accounted for and that seems to add up to relationship destruction.

Steve needs to evacuate as the quality of the writing shows that Abigail has fantasies of strength but it seems that she'll just gather some cocks to start.

grabmyballsgrabmyballsabout 8 years ago
Was There a Gang Bang or Not?

If so, where is the anger? The hurt? The revenge?

If not, what is this story except a lie in an untruth?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

stupid story can't you do better than that

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

That was awful.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

A different take for sure. Somehow it doesn't seem that storytelling is going to lead to less gangbangs. She will undoubtedly want to "actualize" her stories. Seems hubby might be ok with it if the STD factor is accounted for. 5*s for an interesting, offbeat, well told story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous