Abigail and Steve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You could have waited until I got home. Why that moment? You said we had to discuss something. That it was important."

Again, Abigail was silent. She went to the window and looked out. She shook her head and returned to where Steve was sitting. "I called because I wanted you to help me stop what I was doing. I'm not crazy. I know what you said about the s.t.d.'s and about stalking, and about the department head and the dean. Although rumors that I am a wild slut would probably help sales at my next New York exhibit, I understand that I need to stop this from ever happening again."

She knelt down at sat on the floor in front of him. She laid her chin on his knees. She looked upwards. "Steve, can we have sex?"

Steve looked down at Abigail. Her still wet hair cascaded in sweeping rhythms around her beautiful face. Oh, this was hard: "No, not until you get tested for std's," he said.

"Can I give you a blow job?"

"Abigail, no more jokes. No more teasing. Why did you call me to come right over?"

"Damn it, Steve. I needed to speak it out. I needed to get rid of it." Her voice became so intense that, although her voice was almost a whisper, it seemed to be a scream. She thought hard. "Telling you, I would be getting it out of me. It would be out of me and somewhere else. I think that if I say about it, it'll be gone. I remember one class. A yoga class. Or a class about Zen. I forget which. No, It was a psychology class. We learned that we could actualize something. If we could create a situation in our imagination, make it real in our mind, and, by actualizing it, we could be rid of it. I think Freud or someone developed the idea. Have I already told you this?"

Steve worked at understanding what Abigail had just explained. "Ok, I get what you are saying. I heard that theory about actualization explained to me once. I remember a friend getting rid of a headache by locating where it was, what its color was, how thick and hard it was, what its shape was and, after doing that, finding that the headache had disappeared. But you've already told me about what happened today."

"And it helped," Abigail said. "Today's experience is completely out of my system." Abigail smiled. She was still kneeling on the floor. Steve was sitting on the couch and she was between his legs. She smiled up at him, "and, if I am not mistaken," she said, "your cock sort of was at attention while I was describing what happened."

He didn't deny it.

"My idea," she continued, "is that I tell you all about an imaginary group fuck. I tell you all about it. I will be getting rid of that experience before it happens. Actualizing something that hasn't happened." She began to rub the inside of his thigh. "Maybe I can suck your cock while I tell." "No sex," he reminded her, "None at all. Not until you are checked by the clinic." She had the most beautiful legs, long shapely.

"Shall I describe my imaginary group fuck? I'll tell it as if it is a story about something that happened to me."

"I'll listen."

"Let me think." She thought for a few seconds. "Got it." She began:

"Make it real," where the last words he said as he put his hands at the back of his head, leaned back, and looked at her wide, open, dark eyes, which were as intent, as they were for any task she undertook, as intent as they were when she prepared to put a brushstroke on a canvas..

##############

ABIGAIL'S ACTUALIZATION: AN EXPERIMENT

"I'm in a car. We are coming back from a show. I don't know how I ended up in a car with four guys. I know, my rental had some sort of problem and this ride was offered. Anyway, there I am. The car is a Lexus, a sedan. Big, an LS still with its new car smell. I'm in the rear seat between two guys. The driver and one other guy in the front. Are you listening? I'm trying to make this story as real as I can make it."

"Yes, I'm listening. Go on."

"I don't feel any reaction from you." She ran her fingers along Steve's thigh.

"You just started. Continue," he said, "you're the one who is doing the actualization."

"I am going to make this story hot. I'm going to make you sorry you won't have sex without some stupid test first." Abigail stopped.

She waited for a response from Steve. There was none. He just smiled an encouraging smile, mouthed a silent, 'go on,'

"Okay. Anyhow their hands are slowly, slowly moving up my silky smooth thighs. I have spread my legs a bit, separated my knees to allow the guys more space to move their hands towards my pussy. Oh, I am so hot. I have decided I am going to be an all out fuck-slut for them.

"My pussy is so wet and, finally, their hands are there. Each of the guys has put his hand right next to my inflamed labia, and I can feel their fingers just staying there, moving ever so slightly, inching their way towards the folds of my excited cunt. They must sense each other's hand. The inner edge of each hand is flat against where my thigh and torso meet. Their thumbs are not quite meeting but are tight just above my belly button.

"It is sooooo hot. I am soooo hot.

"I open my knees even wider. I lift my ass up off the seat and pull the hem of my dress up past where their hands are. I want to let them know just how wild I am feeling. One of the guys has loosened the top of my dress and moved it down and now my dress, the top and the bottom, are bunched up at my waist. Except for the dress bunched around my waist and the shoes on my feet, I am completely naked.

"All the while, I am breathing hard. I am not saying anything, maybe 'hmmmm' and I am moaning a little. I am not doing anything to stop them. I want them to do what they are doing.

"Steve, I want to get fucked! I want it. I want it. I do!!!!!

"I can see the guy in the front passenger seat looking back at what is happening, and he has a big grin on his face.

I don't say anything, just return a big, lascivious smile back at him. The driver of the car says something to him. Still looking at my eyes, he opens his mouth and passes me a towel he had stashed somewhere under his seat. "Sit on it," he says, "Keep the seat dry."

"No one else is saying anything, but the guys who are on either side of me are now busy with their hands. One is cupping my ass cheeks. The other has put a finger in my soaking wet pussy. My chest is heaving. 'Cock, Cunt, Slut. Wet.' My mind is screaming those words or maybe it's the guys screaming those words at me through their thoughts. Anyhow, those words are the only thing I can hear, see, feel or smell. Taste.

"Oh, Steve, I have my hands busy too now. My hands are down, inside the waist band of the guys' pants and I am touching their cocks. Their cocks are big, long, thick and hard. They are so hard. Oh, Steve, I am soooooooo hot!

"I'm leaning back and I twist my head around and I lay my head against the head of the guy to my right. I love the warm smell coming from his scalp. His hair, his shampoo is mixing with his sweaty smell. It is making me crazy with need. I can smell my own cunt smell now. I can smell that they have begun to sweat.

"Steve, do you want me to continue with this story? It is making me hot. Can't you fuck me now?"

"No. Continue," Steve said.

"Are you getting aroused?" she asked. She put her hand over his groin. "You are, you are aroused," she said.

"Just go on," he said.

"I want to fuck," she said.

"Not today. Not until you've been to the clinic," he said. It was killing him to refuse the sex, but he had no choice. His 'no sex until the test came back rule' was not a product of anger, it wasn't to punish her. It was simple prudence, and he was not going to relax the rule just because he was horny. He looked at Abigail. She was so beautiful. He loved her. He loved her legs, her long, long legs. He loved the curve of her calf muscle. Her quadriceps, each long muscle distinct from the other, taut, toned and strong after hours running and visiting the gym, never failed to excite him. Oh, how he longed to put his face between her legs to tongue her cunt, to inhale the ambrosial odor. And, of course, there was the hard curve of her gluteus maximus. Steve couldn't resist her ass, was compelled even at work when he thought of her to doodle its differential tangent vectors algebraically. He so wanted to grip her ass. But it was not to be. For now, her ass could be for him no more than a bunch of points on an axis. He breathed in deeply, though. Her cunt odor was strong.

"Not today," he repeated.

"Oh, all right." Abigail continued, "Okay, we're in the back seat of the car and I've got my hands under the waist band of their pants. My fingers are just above their crotches. I can feel their pubic hair. One guy's is curly. The other's sparse. At first, I thought he had shaved.

"Their hands aren't stopping.

"Oh, Steve. One of them has two fingers in my cunt. Steve, the other has a finger at my ass hole. It is too clumsy, sitting in the back seat three across. They have lowered their trousers. The car is still moving along on the highway.

"Their pricks are tumescent. One of them is circumcised, the other isn't. They are big. They tell me to take care of them. Oh, Steve, I begin to move my hand along their shafts. They don't say anything, but I get that I ought to wet their cocks. I want them to be slick as I rub along their shafts. Maybe I should suck them. I've already wet my lips with my tongue. I can hear the guys breathing. It's the only sound in the car along with my own breathing. I am breathing hard through my nose. I open my mouth and rub my tongue against my lips one more time.

"My mouth fills with saliva. I take my hands from their pants and bring my hands to my mouth. As I do this, I can smell their man smell on my hands.

"I am so hot. I am so ready for anything. I lick my spit-wet tongue over the palm of my hands then bring my wet hands back down to their hard, dry cocks. I wet their cocks. It isn't enough. The guy on my right takes his hand and puts it at the back of my head, pushing me down against his groin. I begin to suck the head of the cock of the guy who pushed me down and am getting ready to take more of him into my mouth... He is slipping the thick shaft of his long cock against the tight wetness of my lips. I curve my lips over my teeth to allow his cock to slide in and out of my mouth .I love the taste. I inhale the smell. His staff is nice and slick. I can feel the bulbous head of his cock at the top of my mouth almost at the entrance to my throat.

"After a little while, I take his cock from my mouth and continue to slowly pull the shaft back and forth. I begin to suck on the other guy's cock. The finger of my free hand is pushing against my clit. My clit is hard hard. I can feel it pushing against its sheath.

"I am lost to the tactile pleasures of my mouth and my hands. My cunt is tingling. My clit is alive.

"Then, I hear the guy sitting on the passenger's side front seat asking the pair in the back with me how I am doing. He says he can't wait to get a chance at me.

"Am I doing okay, Steve? Am I telling the story well?"

Steve nods, "You are sure making it real."

"I am such a slut. Steve, do I disgust you? I am such a whore to even be able to think up such a story. Oh, I can feel you getting hard. But back to the story, me in the back of the Lexus.

"My pussy is gushing. The guys can feel how wet I am. One of them runs his thumb against my sheath, pressing against my hard, hard clit. I yell 'yes' against the cock I am sucking. I am sucking the uncircumcised guy's cock, my tongue running against his shaft. I can feel his foreskin down off of the crown of his cock and brushing against the top of my mouth. If he cums I am going to swallow. My tongue is pressed against his cock, so I can't really speak, but I can't stop shouting 'yes, yes, yes, yes, yes over and over again. It comes out sounding something like 'yoush, yoush.' My clit is as hard as their cocks are. Harder!!!

"Oh, Steve."

"Yes, Abigail?" "Isn't this a little, like sick? I mean, I can feel you have a hard on."

"Of course I have a hard on. I am listening to you tell your very hot story. I am paying attention. You are making your story pretty real," Steve smiled, "It is pretty kinky," he added. "Also, your hand on my cock makes it difficult for me not to be hard."

Abigail squeezed his hard appendage.

"You are in the back seat of this with two guys," said Steve. "There's a driver and a guy in the front passenger seat. Next?"

"I wish you and I could have some simple straight sex," said Abigail.

Steve frowned.

"Oh, okay."

Abigail continued, "One of the guys twists me around and lifts my ass off the seat. He has moved sideways sort of against the door of the car. His ass is half on, half off the seat.

"He sits me on his lap. His cock is pressing against the lips of my vagina. My cunt has opened all by itself. The lips of my cunt are wet and beckoning. I push myself and slide down on his cock, letting his big cock slip deep into me. I'm nice and full in my cunt. I'm stretched.

"Meanwhile, I am bent over at the stomach and have my mouth on the other guy's cock, and I am slobbering all over it to make sure it is wet for rubbing or for fucking.

"But, shit, this is not going to work, 'Dumpy,' as I've been calling the guy on whom I am doing a reverse cowgirl, is half ready to fall off the chair and unto the floor. I am too uncomfortable, bent over.

"I take my mouth from the cock I am sucking and look back and up. I tell the guys to take it easy, let's resituate ourselves." She stopped when she saw Steve look down at her with a huge smile on his face.

Steve told her, that smile still lighting his face, "You can't do that. You can't say, 'resituate ourselves" in a gang bang story, way too fancy."

Abigail, annoyed, scowled. "Who is telling this story," she asked. She added, "It's my story, I'll tell it my way. Anyway, I have just told the guys that we have to get more comfortable when I make eye contact with the guy riding shotgun in the front.

The guy in the front seat is still looking back, watching everything. I ask him if he wants to get into this too. He says yes.

"Okay," I say, "But first we have got to get organized. We need to resituate ourselves." She pointed with her chin.

In silent apology, Steve bent and kissed the top of her head.

Abigail continued with the story... "I don't really relish this reverse cowgirl. There isn't as much stimulation of body against body, the back seat of a car, even a big car, isn't the best place for a good fuck. But I tell them that we'll have to make do.

"Both guys with me in the back have their cocks out, big and erect, still glistening with saliva from when I was sucking them. I kiss each of their cock heads as a promise for what they'll be getting later.

"I pull the guy in the front passenger seat into the back. He is on his knees in front of me. I smile at him. I ask him whether he knows how to suck a girl's cunt.

"The two guys who were in the back are each up with their legs on the seat giving me just enough room so I can sit my backside firm on the seat. Their backs are against the windows.

"All this rearranging and moving around is sort of taking away from the excitement I was feeling just a few minutes ago.

"I tell the guy from the front, the guy who is now kneeling in front of me in the back, to show me how good his tongue is. I tell him to begin sucking my cunt.

"And what do you know, the guy is a pro.

"He's got this long thick tongue, and he's running it up from the bottom of my pussy, slowly, so slowly to the top. His tongue has forced its way into my pink and it slides slowly up. Oh shit, I am horny again. Super horny. Hot! I can feel my body gathering it self for an orgasm. It is for sure that he can taste my pussy juice. Shit, I can smell it! And now he's reached my clit with his tongue and his tongue is pressing down hard on the engorged hot piece of meat.

"My cunt lips have separated, their ragged edges open and hanging down loose.

"I don't mean to, but now I am making loud noises and yelling yes, yes, yes, at him as he tongues my cunt. Encouraged, he continues his lapping at my cunnie and clit. He slips two fingers into my cunt. I cry out in pleasure and throw my arms out down and wide. Each hand finds the hard prick of the guy sitting on either side of me. I begin slowly to pull on their cocks. I try to stay in rhythm with the guy whose tongue is pressing against my clit.

"And then:

"Oh my god, oh my god. My god. Oh, my god, gosh damn. Oh my good god. Steve! Steve!

"The driver has guided the car into a new direction. Steve, we are driving on a new road. Oh, my god, Steve.

"Each of my hands is holding onto a big cock. A hard, wet tongue is pressing against my clit. One of the guys whose cock I am holding has put a finger just a quarter of an inch past the sphincter into my ass. It feels sooooo good. The other guy whose cock I am holding has two fingers into my cunt. His fingers are curved and are pressing against the top inside of my cunt behind where my clit is. My G spot! Steve, I am on fire. I am so wet. I am so hot. I am cumming. And the best thing. The best thing is.......

"And the best thing is suddenly, the street we are now driving on! Steve, it's a road that is paved with cobblestones!. Oh My God!

"Oh shit! Oh shit. We are speeding along on that cobblestoned street. We are bouncing along.

My hands, obedient to the bounce of the car on the cobblestones, jerk up and down on the shafts of the cocks I am holding. I can't describe how the tongue of the third guy is bouncing against my clit, but I can tell you that it is pushing up and down against my clit and is driving me closer and closer to an overwhelming orgasm.

"My tits are uncovered, untouched, but I can feel the rhythm of the car's bounce on the cobblestoned road being transmitted to the aureole and onto my taught nipples.

"The car is bounding up and down over the cobblestones, every jostle tremulous to my clit. I feel like a prancing horse just bouncing up and down and cumming and cumming and cumming.

"My cunt is gushing its juice.

"My clit is thrumming.

"My nipples are electric.

"Steve, Steve, Steve......Steve. Oh, Steve. I am cumming. I am cumming. Oh, Oh, Oh.

"Ohhhhhhhhh...ahhhhhhhhhhhh....aaaarhhhh.

"Everything is shaking. The car is bouncing. I am cumming without stop. The guys I am holding onto are shooting cum from their cocks. The guy with his tongue against my cunt has been wanking off while taking care of me and he's cumming too. Steve, I can't stop coming. Each bounce of the car on the cobbled street brings a new shiver of electric shock to my spewing pussy.

"I cannot, I totally cannot contain the yelps coming from my mouth each time a flash of cumming sweeps from my clit through my sweating body. I am gushing pussy juice like never before. I think I am going to faint. And then, suddenly, suddenly, thank god....

"............ The car has left the cobblestones. I am breathing more easily. The driver has thrown another towel into the back. He wants us to mop up the cum from his seat. Oh, Steve."

Abigail, who had been squatting between Steve's knees, leans back and sits on her backside. Her arms spread behind her and her outstretched hands press onto the carpet to offer support. She is obviously spent; the story telling has exhausted her. She looks toward Steve. Their eyes meet. Steve stands. He looks down at Abigail and begins to applaud.

"Abigail," he says his hands still clapping enthusiastically, "What a wonderful tale. Next time you begin such a story, we will have to play Rimsky-Korsakov in the background."

"Oh, how sweet," said Abigail, "I'm your Scheherazade," she said.

"It will be the first movement.for the car ride, 'The 'Voyage of Sinbad.'"