Abigail and Steve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Steve, I am so hot! I can really do anything, go anywhere with the stories. Telling it, it was almost like it was really happening. I got off I came" Abigail stopped for a moment. She looked up at Steve, at his crotch. "Oh god," she said, "You too. You came too."

He nodded. They looked at each other.

"Well, what do you think," Steve asked, "Did the actualization work?"

"Did it work?" Abigail uttered. "Did it work? Steve, it worked. It was as if it was really happening. I came better than if I was actually involved in a gangbang. For sure, I am well satisfied, satiated. I think I actualized the way actualization was supposed to work. I am sure that I will never want or need to engage in a gangbang in a car."

"We will have to do this again," said Steve.

"Okay, but first we will have to have our own wonderful sex," Abigail replied.

"Tomorrow, you visit the clinic. Get tested, and as soon as the test results are in and clean, we'll have our sex together."

Now they were exchanging thoughts one after the other.

"I'll think up more stories to tell," Abigail said. "Would you like to hear about me at the mercy of five giant cocked men?"

"We'll play the fourth movement for that story, 'The festival at Baghdad," said Steve.

"Abigail looked at Steve. We can type the stories."

Steve added his thought, "We'll transcribe using Dragon."

Abigail continued, "We'll send them in to Literotica."

Each of them paused.

"What do you think?" she asked.

He replied, "I think that's a great idea."

THE END

*

(to the reader: well, what do you think?)