All Comments on 'Abigail at the Boar's Head'

by The_Mercyslayer

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Liked this story.

I've always wondered what it would be like to have a gangbang but never had the courage to try.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
weak and unbelievable

DO NOT THINK THEY WOULD LET HER GO. IF SHE WENT TO POLICE THEY COULD FACE KIDNAPPING AND RAPE CHARGES.IF CAUGHT. THE BAR WOULD LOOSE ITS LICENSE AND OTHER RAMIFICATIONS. NOW HOW CAN SHE GO HOME AND EXPLAIN HER ORDEAL TO HER HUSBAND SINCE THERE IS NO WAY SHE COULD HIDE THIS EVENT TO HER BODY. SO THE STORY REALLY NEEDS TO BE WORKED ON TO MAKE THIS REAL. MOST LIKELY SHE WOULD HAVE BEEN KILLED AND DUMPED.

kathy2b46kathy2b46over 13 years ago
ok

not sure want to see more

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
It's a fantasy!

It's a fantasy, not reality, if you don't like the story then don't read the author's work. For those who like this genre, it works, for those who don't it doesn't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Failed

Totally failed!

But nice try

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I think that it is sad that so many are "critics" Really....the story was the persons thoughts and fantasies. NOT YOURS...If you dont like it there is a button up in the left corner, its called back.

Mature_nylonsMature_nylonsover 13 years ago
Sick

Interesting any comments in defense of this 'story' are aonymous. Whats erotic about that?

Literotica do not allow stories about sex with animals and I don't see the difference in hateful bile like this.

You should be ashamed with this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
so close

would have been 5 stars if not for the last 2 paragraphs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story

Will there be any more chapters especially when she returns to th Boar's Head?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Damn This Story

Damn this story made me horny.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Please get someone to edit your work!

You used sound-alike spellings in your story that became comical- i have to criticize this first because it was more noticeable than your "story". Example? Instead of welts, you put whelps....there were 7 or 8 similarly blatant mistakes. Stick to words you know, and don't quit your day job at Burger King. Ps. Plot was thin, action sequence nonsensical, ending improbable after her mini crucifixion and rape. I get that it's your fantasy but she might as well have ridden a unicorn out if the bar. Your lack of writing ability is exceeded only by your ignorance of women. Pps. The fact that you're offering to custom write stories for people invited criticism because you obviously think you're talented enough to sell stories. I disagree.

abandon_thoughtabandon_thoughtabout 12 years ago
I agree and disagree...

I agree that you should get someone to edit your work ('whelp', was funny, as was 'decided to go in the bar and weight', instead of 'wait') but I disagree that you don't have talent.

I felt that you had some excellent descriptions but that the premise was a bit flimsy - especially as the question of who 'Vicky' was and whether the husband had been involved in some sort of gang bang at the Boar's Head, were unresolved. It made the first portion of your story meaningless.

Far better to say that Abigail was travelling for 4 hours and decided to stop, thinking from the outside that this bar looked quaint etc etc. They could have ambushed her on the way out from the toilet, for instance.

Anyway, keep writing and reading other work. Try to get someone to edit for you and your work will improve exponentially. Good luck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I saw that you stopped submitting for a while due to people reposting your work. This seems like a compliment to me that people enjoy your work enough to repost it. As long as you are given credit as the writer I don't understand your issue. The more exposure you have the more credit you have as an author...unless you are ashamed of your work or subject matter. If that is the case why are you writing it? I will agree that perhaps you should be ashamed of your editing. Good Luck with future stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Please proofread your work!

So hard to get through a story with so many grammatical errors!! Really bad!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Bruh Nah

The nailing the nipples was a little... Strange. No offense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Reread and polish

A good story but obviously you could stand to spend some time rereading, editing, and polishing your work before posting for public consumption. There are numerous mistakes, using the wrong word, and some of the spelling is atrocious. Some of it was possibly typo’s, but those are easily corrected if you reread several times.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I loved it. Made me hard as a rock! Never thought about nailing the erected nipples to a board. I have dry fucked a couple women despite their complaints of it being painful. And sucking their clits before chewing on them usually gets the same complaints. Makes one wonder how they'd feel about getting the "man in the boat" to stand up before using a stapler on him, while her nipples were nailed down, and the 2 biggest dildos available were plunging in and out of her holes!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My cunt started spewing as soon as Abigail's nipples were nailed to the bar, and her ass was taken. She's a total slut now craving more and more and more. I'm totally into it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous