Ableside Manor Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, Sir."

"Would you let me see you without your dress on?" She hesitated for a few moments before nodding. "And please take your hat off and let your hair down too."

"Yes, Sir."

Moments later, she was standing naked in front of him. He adjusted the bulge in his breeches and patting his knee, invited her to sit on his lap again. As soon as she did so, his hand returned to her tits. The feel of the bare flesh of her tits electrified him. "You really do have a fabulous figure, you know and a very pretty face too, particularly with your hair down like that."

"Thank you, Sir."

After playing with her bare tits for a few minutes, he decided it was time to be more adventurous. He ran his hand down to her knees and gently pushed the far knee away from him to open her legs slightly. Again, she didn't object. Slowly, he moved his hand up her leg. Without being prompted, she parted her legs a bit further to give him better access. She was now breathing very heavily and he realised he was going to get his cock wet after all. On reaching her slit, he inserted one finger, then two and began to finger-fuck her. Her hips were now moving back and forth in time with his fingers. Without removing them, he started to rub her clit with his thumb. That made her jump.

"I want to fuck you."

"Yes, Sir."

"Get on the bed, while I get undressed."

"Yes, Sir."

As soon as he was undressed, he joined her on the bed. He was under strict instructions from Lord Fenwick to fuck her brains out and that's exactly what he intended to do. After fingering her cunt a while longer, he climbed in between her legs. She was ready. He rubbed the tip of his cock up and down her slit before gently pushing it in. She gasped. Once he was fully in her, he started thrusting. It didn't take long before she was rocking her hips from side to side, just as Lord Fenwick had described. She was also making strange guttural noises. This was going to be a really good fuck. Now he understood exactly what his friend had meant about her squirming around underneath him – fabulous. But he needed to get in deeper.

Leaning back, he took hold of one leg and brought it up to rest on his shoulder and then he did the same with the other leg. With her now bent in two, he could fuck her hard and deep. Within a short time, he was struggling to hold his climax back – he was really enjoying her and didn't want to finish yet, so he decided to switch to a less intense position.

He slipped out and got out of bed, beckoning her to follow him. After leading her to the chair, he bent her over the arm of the chair, stuck his cock back in from behind and began to thrust. It was even better than he had imagined earlier in the day. Having her head lower than most of her body made her dizzy. That and his continual pounding were having the desired effect. "Please don't stop. I'm coming." She was squirming around, making more guttural noises. "Arrrgh, yes, fuck me hard. Arrrgh, keep going." He had made her come.

Without waiting for her to calm down, he pulled her back to the bed, pushed her down onto her stomach and shoved his cock between her legs from behind again. He was now pounding away for all he was worth. "Go for it!" he muttered to himself. Within minutes, cum started spewing from his cock, just as she reached her second climax. He pumped away, emptying his balls and continued pumping until her climax subsided. Finally, there were two satisfied people on the bed.

Turning over on to his back, he glanced over to the clock – he had twenty minutes left according to the plan. Perfect timing!

"Well, Mary, that was fabulous. I hope that you enjoyed it as much as I did."

"Yes, Sir."

They lay together on the bed for another ten minutes or so, before he rose and washed his cock in a bowl of water. He then got dressed. Mary also got out of bed and dressed herself too. "That was really something special. Thank you Mary."

Mary recognised a dismissal when she heard one. "Will that be all, Sir?"

"Well, I suggest you go and get some rest and thank you again."

"Yes, Sir. Thank you, Sir." She left the room and went up to her own room to clean herself up. She hadn't been told that she could retire to bed yet and knew better than to assume that nothing more would be needed of her that evening, so she returned to the kitchen. There was no sign of Jane there, which puzzled her.

* * * * *

After sending Mary to Sir Reginald's room, Lord Fenwick waited half an hour and then pulled the cord to ring the bell in the servants' quarters. Naturally, since Mary was with Sir Reginald, it was Jane who answered the call.

"Ah, come in Jane." She stepped in and closed the door.

"Disrobe."

"Yes, mi Lord."

"Lie on the bed, I want to fuck you."

"Yes, mi Lord."

He got undressed and climbed on the bed between her legs. It was true, he did want to fuck her, but before that, he owed her some pleasure in return for the quick cum-dump action of yesterday morning. He parted her cunt lips and began to rub her cunt gently before moving on to her clit. When she started panting, he lowered his head and licked her clit. She just loved this and he knew it. Before long, she was gasping, panting and bucking her hips up and down as his tongue did wonderful things to her cunt and clit. As soon as she had come, he wiped his face on the sheet and climbed up to fuck her.

He kept the fuck quite short since he was saving his energy for what was to follow, but he managed to give her a second orgasm before filling her cunt with his cum.

When he was finished, he turned onto his back and glanced at the clock. It was nearly time. Since she had not been dismissed, Jane just lay there too, wondering what was going on. Eventually, Lord Fenwick rose and after wiping away the sticky mess on and around his cock, got dressed. Jane took the hint and dressed herself too.

"Will that be all, mi Lord?"

He glanced at the clock again. "Er, no. Would you please go up to Sir Reginald's room and keep him company for a bit. Make sure he has anything he wants."

"Yes, mi Lord, er, anything at all that he wants, mi Lord?"

"Yes, Jane."

Unlike Mary, she knew what he meant and didn't need it spelt out for her. She was going to get fucked again, of that she was sure. "Very well, mi Lord."

* * * * *

Jane ran up to her own room to wash between her legs and make herself presentable again, then proceeded along to Sir Reginald's room.

"Come in," he called out, when she knocked on the door.

"Ah, Jane, come on in. Did Lord Fenwick send you to see me?"

"Yes, Sir, he said to make sure you have everything you want."

"Well, that's very nice. You have a very attractive figure, Jane. I'll tell you what I really want."

"What's that Sir?"

"Well, to start with I'd like to see what you're hiding under that dress."

"You mean you'd like to see my tits, Sir?"

"Yes."

"Would you like me to undress then, Sir?"

"Yes, please and let your hair down too."

"Yes, Sir."

She removed her hat, let her hair down and undid the straps of her dress to loosen it. Bending down, she took hold of the hem of her dress and lifted it right off over her head, then tossed it onto a chair. She stood there, naked in front of Sir Reginald, just as Mary had done, earlier on.

"Wow, those tits are even better than I imagined." He stood there, looking at them for some time. "Come nearer, Jane." She walked over to him.

He reached up and fondled her tits. "Wow, they're fabulous. I bet they move around like jellies when a man fucks you."

"Yes, Sir, they do."

"I'd like to fuck you and watch them jiggle about."

"Yes, Sir. Shall I get on the bed then, Sir?"

"Yes, please." While she was doing so, he undressed again. He walked over to the bed and pulled her legs so that they were overhanging the edge of the bed. Parting her legs, he rubbed his hard cock up and down her slit. He had decided not to bother with any foreplay. He reckoned that since Lord Fenwick had presumably just deposited a load of cum in her, she should be well and truly lubricated. He pushed forward and sure enough, his cock slipped in easily. Her legs were now resting on his shoulders. He started thrusting. With each thrust, her tits bounced around causing some discomfort to her. Eventually, she decided to hold them in place and using both hands, pushed them towards each other. Sir Reginald looked down at the extended cleavage this caused and increased his thrusting. He was in heaven. His friend's cum in her cunt provided a lovely slippery feeling that he was not used to, but it was something that given the opportunity, he'd like to get used to.

As he thrust away, he realised what his friend had meant when he had said that all women are different. This one's cunt was softer than the first one. Being a little heavier, Jane had more soft flesh, which just seemed to envelop his cock. It was not better, just different. She move differently too and her moans were less coherent, but the biggest difference, of course was those tits. Even with Jane holding them, they were flapping about in time to his thrusting.

Having come once already inside Mary, Sir Reginald was able to pump away for ages inside Jane. He managed to give her three orgasms before he felt his own climax building. He increased his thrusting and was rewarded with a tremendous cum, partially caused by the sight of those tits bouncing around. He wasn't used to having two girls in one day or even having his wife twice in one day and was now completely spent, albeit very happily so.

Jane had tried to trigger a forth orgasm when he came, but without success, so she ended up just lying there as his cum spewed into her. Still, she'd come three times, plus of course twice with Lord Fenwick, so she couldn't complain.

Sir Reginald withdrew from her cunt and lay back on the bed to rest. Once he had recovered, he rose and after wiping his cock clean a second time, got dressed again. Jane rose too and also dressed.

"Lord Fenwick told me to tell you that you can retire to bed now if you want. We won't be needing anything else this evening."

"Thank you, Sir." She turned and left the room, made her way upstairs and after cleaning herself up, went to bed.

Sir Reginald sat on his bed for a few minutes, running through the events of the evening. He'd fucked both girls and had loved every minute of it. Plan A had worked. He made his way down to the drawing room to wait for Lord Fenwick.

* * * * *

Meanwhile, after sending Jane to Sir Reginald's room, Lord Fenwick waited a few minutes and then pulled the cord to ring the bell. As expected, it was Mary who answered the call, since she was the only one in the kitchen because Jane was now with Sir Reginald.

"Ah, come in Mary."

She closed the door behind her and walked in, wondering what he could possibly want this time.

"Disrobe."

On hearing this, she was a shocked. "Begging your pardon, mi Lord, but Sir Reginald ... he's just ... are you sure you want me?"

"Did he fuck you?"

"Yes, mi Lord."

"Good, I want to fuck you too, so disrobe."

"Er, yes, mi Lord."

For the second time that evening, she removed her hat, let her hair down and took off her dress. Lord Fenwick watched her; there was no doubt about it, she had a superb pert figure and tonight she looked even better, with that radiant freshly-fucked look. He adjusted his cock, which had snagged on his breeches. Walking up to her, he turned her round so that her back was towards him and started mauling her tits. After a few minutes of tit-groping, he moved a hand down and slipped a finger into her cunt. It was wet and sticky – perfect!

It seemed like ages since he'd last fucked her. Yes, it had been Friday – four days ago. He'd fucked her brains out then and left her hardly able to walk. She had squirmed around underneath him for ages, having one continuous orgasm. He had promised himself a 'rag doll fuck' the next time and that's what he had in mind for tonight. He'd told Sir Reginald to fuck her brains out, so hopefully, she was already almost worn out. He just needed to complete the process.

Removing his finger from her cunt, he told her to wait on the bed for him while he undressed. When he was ready, he joined her and started fingering her again. He wanted to give her an orgasm before he even started with his cock. With two fingers in her cunt and his thumb rubbing on her clit, it didn't take long before she was thrashing about with her hands gripping the sheet. "Yes, oh, please don't stop," she cried. Her first climax was here already. He continued his fingering, keeping her at her peak until she could stand it no more. "Oh, I can't take any more ... please, Lord Fenwick." But he just carried on.

When he thought she really could take no more, he turned her over and shoved his cock in her from behind and started thrusting. Normally, he used this position with petit women when he wanted to come quickly, but that wasn't the aim tonight. When he wanted to come quickly, he would not go in too deep, so that the most sensitive part of his cock, just under the head, rubbed on her pubic bone. That was guaranteed to get him off in no time. But tonight he made sure he was in as deep as he could get. That way, the less sensitive lower part of his cock rubbed against her pubic bone instead, which meant less stimulation for him. Like that, he could last almost indefinitely.

However, it had the opposite effect on her. Every time he thrust, the end of his cock slammed against her cervix, something that was guaranteed to give intense stimulation to her. Within seconds, she was coming again. Now it was just a matter of time. He thrust and thrust and thrust. After ten minutes, she had had so many orgasms that she just couldn't take any more. He meanwhile was nowhere near coming. "Oh, Lord Fenwick, I can't take any more, please stop, Arrrgh, yes, please don't. I'm worn out." She was no longer writhing about under him; instead she was just lying there, taking whatever he gave her. She was now ready for his 'rag doll fuck'!

He pulled out, turned her over and mounted her again. She was still nice and wet, courtesy of his friend who had provided added lubrication. Immediately, he started pounding away. She was completely worn out, so she just lay there – just like a rag doll – with her legs wide apart. Usually he liked the feeling of her writhing about, but occasionally, he fancied a 'rag doll fuck', where the woman just lies there, motionless. It gave him a tremendous sense of power – he was using her body, solely for his own pleasure, while she lay there, accepting whatever he did to her and getting nothing at all back.

He pounded away, until after some considerable time, he felt his climax building. He was going to empty is balls into the second woman that evening. He gave her no warning, but instead, she suddenly felt his cum splattering into her womb. A few more thrusts and he was done. He pulled out almost immediately and turned over onto his back, feeling pretty tired himself. He had enjoyed his 'rag doll fuck'. It was a totally different experience to normal and whilst he wouldn't want it like that very often, it made a nice change.

"Thank you Mary, that was really fabulous."

He had dismissed her. "Thank you, mi Lord." They both rose and got dressed. "Will that be all, mi Lord?"

"Yes, Mary, many thanks. You may retire to bed."

Without bothering to put her hair back up, she left his room and went up the servants' stairs to the room she shared with Jane. Jane was already in bed.

"You'll never believe what just happened to me."

"Well, you look like you've just had your brains fucked out."

"And some. Lord Fenwick sent me up to Sir Reginald's room and Sir Reginald fucked me senseless. Afterwards, I went down to the kitchen, then Lord Fenwick called for me and he fucked me senseless too."

Jane laughed. "You only know the half of it."

"What do you mean?"

"While Sir Reginald was fucking you senseless, Lord Fenwick had his cock up my cunt and then while Lord Fenwick had a turn in you, Sir Reginald fucked me. So we've both been fucked by both of them tonight."

Mary stood there looking puzzled, while she worked it all out, then started laughing. "The randy sods."

"I know; I guessed that would happen. He pulled that trick once before with another friend before you started working here."

"Well, anyway, I suppose it was alright. I enjoyed both fucks, although I'm worn out now. Time for some sleep."

"Yes, I'm tired too; goodnight."

* * * * *

After sending Mary up to her room, Lord Fenwick went down to the drawing room to find Sir Reginald.

"Brilliant – plan A worked!"

"Well, Regi, old boy, both of them in one evening – did you enjoy yourself?"

"Rather!"

"Which did you prefer?"

"I would never have believed it. They were both fantastic, but very different. I can see what you mean about Mary squirming around underneath you and those tits on Jane, they're fantastic. And I can understand why you like to have several different women. Those two are so different in bed, I wouldn't have believed it."

"Yes, they're all different; that's just the point. That's why I like a selection. A glass of brandy to celebrate?"

"Absolutely!"

He opened the cabinet and poured two large brandies. "A toast – to women; women who fuck!"

"Women who fuck!"

They both downed their brandies in one.

"Another glass?"

"Yes, please."

Lord Fenwick refilled their glasses. "There's another thing I wanted to talk to you about. It concerns William."

"Is he alright? Hopefully, he's on track to take over the running of the paper mill once we've got it established."

"Yes, he's keen to do so. He's finished his studies. I haven't seen much of either of my sons recently. Darrel has joined the army and William is currently touring round Europe. He should be back in a couple of months, which will be perfect as far as the paper mill is concerned. But once he settles down, he'll need a wife, so I've been keeping an eye open for someone suitable and I've got a couple of potential ladies in mind – daughters of colleagues in the House of Lords."

"Yes, of course. It's important to ensure that he marries someone suitable."

"Indeed. Anyway, the problem is that as far as I can tell, he's not had any experience with women and I want to avoid a potentially embarrassing situation, where he gets married and spends his wedding night fumbling about not knowing what is supposed to fit in where. Can you imagine the scandal that would cause if the bride were to report such a thing back to her parents?"

Sir Reginald couldn't help laughing. "I'm sorry. I realise it's no laughing matter, but the way that you put it ..."

"Yes, well, anyway, I've decided that the way forward is to take on a 'gentleman's maid' to look after him, you know, to attend to his laundry etc. and to provide additional personal services in the same way that Jane and Mary do for me."

"So then he could experiment and gain some experience before he marries?"

"Yes, that's the general idea. I was wondering if you knew of any suitable girls who might be interested in joining the household in this role."

"A hardworking girl, with good looks and sufficient experience in the bedroom to teach him what to do?"

"Well no; a virgin would be better. I'll train her myself."

Sir Reginald laughed. "I might have guessed. Is she for you or for William?"

"She's for William, but of course if she's attractive, I would want to be able to avail myself of her services occasionally too."

"Haven't you got enough already?"

"As I pointed out earlier, you can never have enough."

"Well, I can't think of anyone off hand, but I can ask around."

"Thank you."

The two men looked into their brandy glasses, swirled the precious liquid round and held the glasses to their noses to inhale the wonderful aroma. They both took a sip.