Ableside Manor Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait a minute – I might know someone suitable. Do you remember Lord Stankay?"

"Freddy Stankay? I though he died years ago – if he's still around, he must be in his late hundreds by now."

"That's the one. He's still alive, just. Ran into a spot of financial trouble and had to get rid of most of his staff. He kept one faithful maid after his wife died and this maid has a daughter who might just be what you're looking for. The daughter is probably Freddy's anyway – rumour has it that he used to fuck the mother at every opportunity in his younger years. I visited old Freddy two or three years ago and I remember the girl. She must have been about 16 at the time and I remember thinking that she was turning into a real good looker. Probably developed into a real stunner since then. Blond, pretty face and for her age, quite sizable tits – still growing when I last saw her. I don't suppose she has much of a life stuck in that old castle, falling down around them."

"Sounds perfect to me."

"Let me make a few enquiries and I'll let you know what the situation is and whether she's available."

"Excellent. Well, I'm ready for bed now; it's been a hard day and I've got two more ladies to look after tomorrow."

Sir Reginald laughed. "I might have guessed. I'm ready for bed too."

They both rose from their chairs and walked up to their rooms.