Abloom Orchid Cult

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He noticed that Samantha had moved over to the sitting area, standing, her butt exposed, facing him.

He admired her beautiful vagina, the fleshy, swung lips that invited him in.

He pulled Susan up, walked over to Samantha, still holding Susan's arm and examined Samantha's holes up close.

He could smell her, irresistible.

He kneeled down, both knees on the floor, leaning forward to taste Samantha's holy place, his dick erect, jutting up almost vertical.

Susan kneeled down beside him, her mouth sliding over his penis again, up and down, up and down his shaft, making sucking noises that turned him on into unknown heights.

He pulled Samantha's lips apart, tested her slit, then thrust his tongue into her.

She tasted so good! His tongue circled around her opening, then up and around her ass, back down.

He pushed his tongue in between her lips, tasted her sweet juices while Susan's head was working his rock hard, throbbing cock.

He got up and Susan reached for Samanths's pussy, spread her lips apart to make it easier for him to enter.

He stepped in close and she helped him align his tip with her wet hole, almost urged him in.

He thrust his hips forward hard, felt the warmth inside her, enjoyed how soft she was.

She moaned loudly and again as he pulled back out, almost all the way and back in again, all the way, harder.

Susan meanwhile had come up behind him, spreading his legs, pushing herself up to get better access to his shaft, licked him as he slid in and out, then Samantha's pussy, sucking in her lips, pulling her head back, stretching and releasing them.

"When you're ready, come in my mouth." Susan said. Thomas had bent forward to caress Samantha's breasts, twisting, squeezing and pulling her nipples.

He was sure she enjoyed the pain as her moaning got louder, more ecstatic, faster "I'm coming! Don't stop!" she yelled, her body convulsing, her back shuddering, pressing against him.

Her hips shook and twitched during her climax, tipped himself over and out of control.

He felt the first wave of a massive orgasms run through his body, looked down, saw Susan kneeling below him, mouth wide open, ready to receive him.

He pulled his cock out of Samantha, she collapsed against the couch, and just in time got it into Susan's waiting mouth, ejaculated almost before she closed her lips around him.

He leaned forward as wave after wave of orgasm ran through his body, each pumping more foamy cream into her mouth.

She had latched on firmly, determined not let a single drop go to waste.

After he was empty, he sunk onto the couch next to Samantha, a smile on his face, totally relaxed, exhaling. He saw Susan, mouth full, disappear to the bathroom, her purse under her arm.

He was lying on the couch, his life's best fuck playing in his head again and again.

He felt Samantha's body next to his, relaxed and soft.

"Yes, it's him!" He heard Susan's voice from the bathroom, wondering.

Samantha stirred, he felt muscles below her soft skin tighten.

He felt a prick in his biceps and as he looked up he saw that she was holding a syringe.

He wanted to get to his feet, fell to his knees, then passed out.

-***-

Slowly consciousness crept back into his mind, memory scraps flying, pounding headache.

The girls, the sex, no dream, he still felt his dick throbbing.

The shot! He tried to jump up, realized he was restrained to something.

He opened his eyes, headache! looked around, realized he was strapped to a metal table made from steel pipes.

He was in a tiled room, tiled walls.

White halogen lamps overhead shone their cold light onto his bare body. He tried to struggle, lifted his head and with shock saw that tubes were stuck into his testicles, coming from two IV stands around him.

He panicked, tried to struggle, to free himself.

To no avail.

The straps holding him against the table were leather, impossible to break for him.

They were wrapped around his wrists, arms, torso, knees and feet. He was barely able to lift his head to examine what was happening between his legs.

He realized that he was totally naked, saw that his privates had grown considerably.

They were enormous, the size of apples, with several tubes emerging from them.

His cock was two inches thick, blue veins running across, the shaft a foot long.

A metal ring pressed a steel ball against into his base, damming up blood, keeping him under pressure, erect, hard as stone.

He panicked again, desperate, close to tears.

Scared he yelled, his voice breaking "hello! Please?"

He could not hold back tears any longer. The sound of his voice scared him, who might have heard it?

He decided to better not call again, not to bring attention to him, that he was awake.

He sensed the futility of the idea, that anyone who had brought him here would show up no matter what he did but his instincts told him to hide and play dead.

He heard voices outside, getting louder, steps "...latest tests indicate a daily production rate of up to two liters, that's enough to feed at least a dozen embryos. We are prepared for fertilization, the Orchid is ready. I just want to perform a last check up on the donor, feed him the plant sex proteins and then we can start the next batch."

"Yes, ma'am".

The door swung open, Thomas laid his head back, pretended to be unconscious. He recognized the first voice as Susan's but could not understand what she was talking about.

Obviously they had done something to him, prepared him for something, but the rest...

He didn't want any of this, his consciousness struggling against accepting that this was not a dream.

Desperately he pleaded "Susan, please! Help me!" He sobbed. "where am I. Please, I want to go home!".

Through a curtain of tears he saw the blonde with another woman, both dressed in dark, skin tight uniform, outlining their bodies, leaving little to imagination.

Susan turned towards him, a hard expression on her face. "Give him the final shot, feed him the protein, directly from the udder, and make sure he swallows everything. Let me know when you're ready."

Her voice carried authority. She turned on her heel, walked out the door.

"Yes, ma'am!"

The second woman turned towards him, a cold smile on her face.

She was smaller than Susan, brown hair tied into a strict ponytail, glasses.

Her face framed by one strain of hair on each side bringing her head close to his face. His gaze ran down her body, saw how the latex uniform fit against her chest.

He could see the exact outline of her breasts, her nipples pushing outwards.

Further down he saw the gown drawing folds as it straightened against her crotch, slightly outlining her pussy.

She stepped closer, whispered into his ear "You poor puppy, here, I'll help you".

He felt how she pushed her index finger over his exposed tip, circling him, rubbing against sensitive flesh, her nail probing him, entering the narrow slit on top of his tip.

As he sharply drew in air she brought her lips over his dick, ready to taste. Before she took him in she turned towards his face and said:

"You have no idea who you are. What your sperm is worth, that you are predestined to breed with the sacred Orchid! Your dick, your cum is what will make our dreams reality."

Her arm ran a wide gesture, something he could not see. "Your cum is our water of life. Just to taste your pipe is sacred. I want nothing more than to taste your cum but it is forbidden. It is too valuable to waste for the plain pleasures of lust."

Her mouth slid over his exposed head. She had trouble getting it in, gagged, making gleeful noises as it slid further into her throat..

Thomas' eyes widened as he saw how the outline of his head widened her throat, almost a foot had disappeared between her lips already.

She pulled her head back, gasping for air, smiling. From a pocket she pulled a large syringe with a short needle, uncapped it, and started injecting his shaft all around its circumference.

Thomas could only endure the procedure, taking each prick with clenched teeth. After she was done she tossed the syringe into a bin in a corner of the room and walked towards the door, her hips swaying mockingly from side to side.

She left the room and returned a moment later with another girl on a leash.

She was almost totally naked, only a white linen wrapped around her waist covered her body. She was petite with huge, bulging breasts that swung from side to side as she walked in, milk dripping on the floor where she walked. The sight reminded him of a priest spraying holy water into the crowd during church.

She had brown hair, falling straight down, almost touching her shoulders.

Her gaze was directed towards the floor, she did not dare look up. "Look at this one" the leash bearer commanded her, "how would you like him to suck your teats?"

She blushed, did not reply nor look up. Her arms folded in front of her, pushing her breasts together, making them seem even larger.

Thomas noted blue veins under their skin, meandering towards her nipples, milk continuing to drop on the floor.

They were large, dark red, almost purple, measuring an inch in diameter and length, sitting on red, puffy areolae, dripping milk from her pores.

A harsh thug on the leash, she stepped forward. "Answer me, or do you want the clamps back on again?" she demanded.

"No!" The slave girl looked up, frightened, whispered "very much".

"What? I can't hear you. Speak up and tell me what you'd like very much."

The girl swallowed, cleared her throat and said "I would like him to suck my tits very much!"

Satisfied the uniformed woman pulled her forward, pinched her nipples hard until she winced, made her climb a step stool until her right breast hung over his mouth, a drip of milk wetting his lips.

"Drink!" The uniformed woman barked. Thomas turned his head away, trying to avoid the dripping teat.

An electric shock shot through his body, he convulsing, screaming.

She held a taser in her hand, threatening to touch his dick again.

"Drink!"

Again, the barking voice.

Obediently, he turned his head, opened his mouth, closed his lips around the slave girls' nipple, started suckling.

He saw the disgust and shame on the girls face, tears rolling down her cheeks as milk kept flowing into his mouth.

The uniformed woman massaged her breast and milk started to gush into his mouth faster.

"Cows don't cry!", she yelled, whipped something across the milk girl's back. She twitched, inhaled sharply, bit her teeth together.

Thomas wanted it to be over. He opened his mouth wider, allowing more of her breast into his mouth, greedy for her milk.

Only now he realized how hungry and thirsty he was.

Shocked by his thought, he tried to throw himself against accepting the girl's milk as his water and bread, but at the same time gave in to the coercion.

He satisfied his urges at this poor girls bosom until she was dry. The girl shifted slightly, offering her other teat. He continued until that one was dry, too.

The uniformed woman brought the milk girl away, brutally tugging at her leash. She almost stumbled and fell.

Alone again, Thomas tried to free himself, gave up as realization struck that he would not be able to break the straps holding him down onto this metal wire framework.

A short time later he heard steps coming from outside. The brunette that had brought the milk maid and another woman he had not seen before entered the room.

Both wore the same uniform, approached his metal rest, checked his straps.

The new woman looked like a model from the 70'ies, lush, light brown hair that fell in voluminous waves down the side of her face, carefully tucked behind her ears, full mouth, green eyes, make-up.

Thomas really did not care about her looks, his mind was occupied painting a picture of the horrors waiting for him.

70'ies model manipulated something at the side of his bed and he felt being lifted up into a vertical position.

He looked around the room, saw a table full of medical instruments, another bed against the wall, empty.

He looked down at himself, saw how his enormous cock was facing up, almost vertically.

The head was deep purple and felt as if would explode any moment.

The women pulled needles out of his balls. Then the grid table tilted slightly backwards and he started rolling out into the hallway and down the corridor.

He was being pushed, his erect penis swaying up and down.

At the end of the hallway was a large double door that opened as they approached. Behind the door lay a large, round room with a floor of white tiles.

The diameter of the room was 20 meters, the ceiling formed a dome ten meters above a plant-like structure emerging from the center of the room. The base was formed from many individual stems, close together, wrapped around each other to form the main trunk.

The whole thing had a diameter of at least three meters. It ran straight up to a height of six meters where it branched into individual branches that bridged over to the wall of the room where they further split into smaller, vine-like structures that covering most of the wall like vines on an old house.

He saw about half a dozen women entangled, lifted up against the wall, some struggling, some still.

Their bodies were covered in vines, immobilized. He could not see more, the vine jungle was too thick and the light in the room too dim.

His stretch was pushed along the wall until they halted in front of a large, pulsating vine that ran across the floor.

He was pushed against the wall, turned to face the direction of the large plant in the middle of the room and the thick vine running all the way over the floor to end just before his stretcher.

The two women turned to walk away. 70'ies girl whirled around, stepped in front of him and took his dick deep into her mouth as far as she could, then pushing herself over him a little more, another inch, then another, until she had to jerk back, gagged and gasped for air.

She came close one more time, shyly kissed his tip , breathed "enjoy" into his ear and left the room together with the other woman.

-***-

Thomas was alone. He tried to get a glimpse of the women hanging in the vines but could see only one.

The large plant its vines blocked his view. The woman he could see was young, barely 20, skinny.

She hung tilted forward in the wall. Most of her skin was covered by a dense network of brown vines.

He saw that vines supported her breasts that were hanging down from her forward angled body, her nipples covered in white, slimy vines, tugging at her, like a milking machine.

White, maggot like worms were crawled all over her body, gobbling up leaking milk.

Thick, pulsating vines penetrated her mouth and anus. Thick, slimy myceles drew from her lips and clitoris to the tip of a tentacle just inches away from her vagina, drips of slime falling onto the floor beneath her.

He observed a lump progressing through the vine that ended in fornt of her vagina, saw how the tentacle tip opened to press something slimy, white, and worm-like into her pussy.

It disappearing between her lips, stretching them apart. She twitched, he saw her mouth move as if she was trying to moan, then she sagged back into her restraints, limp.

He could see something move underneath the tight skin of her rounded belly. She was pregnant.

He looked around, terrified of the plant-thing in front of him. He could only imagine what was going to happen.

His mind filled his consciousness with nightmarish pictures. His cock was still hard as polished steel.

He heard a scratching from underneath him, managed to look down along his stretch. What he saw made his blood freeze and his heart skip a beat. Hundreds of tiny, hairlike tentacles had sprouted from the large vine, creeping up the frame toward his toes.

He pushed against the straps with all his power, throwing himself against his restraint, frantically, panicking. Something brushed against his heel. He jerked, cried out.

He looked down, more and more of the thin tentacles reached his feet, creeping around his calves, up and up.

And then he realized that they were pulling the large tentacle upwards. It had already risen a foot from the floor, rising quickly over the course of a few minutes until it was exactly opposite his erect penis.

Thomas could not move, all his struggling did not help, he could only watch in horror, helplessly.

His straps dissolved under viscous plant juices and he was lifted up in the air, the pulsating tentacle remaining exactly opposite his penis. The small tentacles had wrapped around him, covering him from toes to neck in a dense network of black filaments, only his testicles and penis were completely exposed to the pulsating, thick vine.

He looked at the tentacle in front of him in horror, dreading it to dart forward at any moment, jumping at his cock. His gaze ran up and down the greenish purple skin, realizing vein-like structures underneath the smooth, shiny surface.

The tip of the tentacle swayed a little from side to side like a snake, as if to examine his member.

From underneath the tip pale slimy mycelia sprouted, almost translucent, emitting a blue shine.

Their tips were rounded, ten millimeters in diameter, and covered in a highly viscous mucus.

Slime dropped to the floor as they grew towards his fleshy head, slowly extending until they reached him.

They parted around him, further extending alongside his shaft, probing until they reached his base.

His shaft was completely covered in the thick mucus, pubic hair dissolved with hissing sounds, the ring around his base falling off, corroded.

No relief! The slime on his cock felt oozy, cold and kept his dick hard as steel.

His testicles were completely covered in blue tips, slowly pulsating, undulating and massaging.

From the base of the vine, up in the plant he saw movement. Dozens of red structures hung up in the crown. Red, fleshy, like ripe fruit, about two feet long, half a foot in diameter, they looked like giant cocoons.

He saw one of the cocoons open, a slimy, blue thing emerged from it and began to move towards the base of the vine.

He could not clearly see it through the jungle of vines, lost it as it entered the vine.

He saw the thing move down through the vine towards him at the end of the vine, a lump moving towards his exposed penis.

He panicked again, screaming, yelling, to no avail. He saw in terror how the vine was stretched open and rirst bulged into a mound, to then forme an orifice where the plant's fruit emerged from.

It was covered in slime, drew glittering strings from its body to the mound it emerged from.

Thomas saw that it was a giant worm, like a maggot, emitting a bluish hue. Only its rear end was pale, translucent.

The worm wiggled and turned until it was pleased with its position, then crept forward on the mycelium directly in front of Thomas' vertical erect penis.

It raised itself up, swayed to the left, to the right and finally formed its body into a S-shaped curve, bringing its front end directly above Thomas' exposed, swollen head.

It remained still for a short while, slime dripping onto his member. Every drip made his belly muscles spasm, part in terror, part in sexual arousal.

His mind was clouded in red fog of lust. He tried to shake it off, to remain clear in his mind but a drug leached into his blood through his skin, arousing him more and more by the minute.

A large opening formed at the front of the worm. White flesh parted, exposing a undulating duct, lined with viscous mucosa.

Slimy strings dropped from its maw onto Thomas' cock.