Abloom Orchid Cult

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly the area around the worm's orifice swelled up and dozens of slimy strings shot forward, wrapping themselves around Thomas' swollen dick.

He screamed in terror and arousal, felt the cold, slimy mass constrict around his flesh, securing the worm's grip around his cock.

It pulled itself closer, until it slid its maw over Thomas' pulsating head. Thomas' back arched, painfully, as the worm pushed itself further over his dick.

The worm wiggled and thrust itself, squirming and twisting until it had slid over the entire length of the dick.

All the while it made slurping, sucking sounds.

Thomas was too disgusted and terrified to scream, he could only watch, paralyzed, helplessly, as his entire penis disappeared into the slimy, white maggot.

It stopped wiggling and was quiet, bobbing slightly up and down with Thomas' heartbeat.

Suddenly, he felt something move inside the worm.

First gentle, like butterfly wings caressing his skin, getting more intense to culminate in undulating motions all around his cock.

He felt how his tip was stimulated, squeezed by the duct the worm had pulled over it like a flexible tube.

He felt a strong suction developing at his tip, stronger, more intense than he had ever felt before, almost too intense to bear.

The inside of the worm felt sticky, like honey, his cock being trapped in a hose filled with viscous goo.

He heard slurping and gurgling sounds as the maggot moved around his shaft, twisted, rotated.

Then it pulled its head back with incredible force, thin, translucent cuticles keeping its maw airtight against Thomas' shaft, no hair left to break seal.

He wanted to scream but could only moan while he felt waves of intense pleasure shoot through his body.

The worm's body jerked back and forth while its throat squeezed Thomas in tight, pasting it with viscous slime, adding to the feeling of ultimate pleasure.

The mycelium around his balls was undulating faster, almost frantic. Thomas could not hold back any longer, his disgust and fear yielding to arousal and lust, a climax creeping up on him, ambushing him and he came in a giant orgasm, more than anything he had ever experienced, wave after wave shook him, cum ejaculating into the maggot, a seemingly not ending stream of sperm pumped into its white, disgusting body.

He saw how the worm twitching around his shaft, squeezing every last drop out. Its rear end was filled with creamy, foamy cum, everything that Thomas gave it.

It slid down from him, collapsed, like a deflated balloon, onto the mycelium bed it had sat upon.

The rear end wiggled itself free from the flabby mass. It was covered in slime and looked much like a giant, cream colored slug with a narrow head and a plump, round rear end.

A tentacle swung over, gently gobbled the new, slug-like thing up and swung up and out of sight.

Atop the tree he saw another fruit bear a pale blue worm, crawling towards the tentacle, a third one already half way down, ready to emerge and descend upon his cock once again. From the other end of the room he heard a woman cry out, her wailing and crying sounded gagged.