All Comments on 'About Me Ch. 03'

by djole_i_mira

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Religion isn't...

Religion isn't for us to be fanatic...If we are, we are approving all the barbarian things other religions do...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Lose the pretense.....

...of religious fervor. No religion I've found on record promotes celibacy in marriage. In fact quite the opposite!

So this grotesque aberration can only be because of an extreme misunderstanding of something that was read or heard either in part or out of context.

Methinks the lady doth protest too much!

She very obviously responds to him and his acts, she can froth all she likes, it doesn't change a thing. She likes the sex and the somewhat kinky way hubby gets her back on the road to marital bliss.

unicorn64unicorn64over 9 years ago

Religion does not require us to be celibate in marriage. In fact some churches give premarital counseling in which they tell the couple that sex is expected. Not only for pro creation but to enjoy each other. A husband is to enjoy the wife of his youth. There are some religions that frown upon sex but not in marriage. I know of one church, though I consider it to be a cult, where the pastor took all the wifes to himself and would not let them be that way with their husbands. But it to me is a cult not a real religion,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
religion and sexual beliefs

It is true that religions do not counsel against sex within marriage. But the religious upbringing about how sex is sinful is hard to shake off after getting married, even within marriage. For example, the great Indian man, Mahatma Gandhi, stopped having sex with his wife because he wanted to control his 'lust'. Previously he had felt guilty about having sex with his wife while (he later discovered) his father was dying in the next room at that time. (Maybe it was the mother who was dying - can't remember).

I think that many porn stories about husbands wanting their wives to fuck other men are caused in part by the fact that husbands (and wives) are struggling against their upbringing about sex being dirty, and want to rebel against it by inviting strangers in their bed (at least in fantasy).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdjole_i_mira@djole_i_mira
I've been a reader here for years, now I decided to submit something. I'm not a native English speaker so I try my best, spellchecker does its work and I try to adapt the ideas that I have to sound as good as I can in English. I am glad to read comments from the readers of my...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES