All Comments on 'Above an Alpha Ch. 05'

by PlainJane12

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
RheamistressRheamistressover 11 years ago

ok.. not sure what was with the first part of the this chapter.. Guess it was retelling of an old story. Perhaps in connection with Leah herself?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
very good!!

a very good story,and i really believe that leah and adria are one and the same person, this story that leah tells about is really about herself and not someone else,and also i think that trent might somehow be part of the story she tells the others,i'm just not sure who in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
: )

awesome more please

Dragonfire630Dragonfire630over 11 years ago
Okay

the story is good but you are dragging it out to far without getting to any sort of point

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
this is fun

for what it's worth, Leah is the little sister, because she's the "L" that comes after all the boys--B-K.

I'm having fun reading this. Don't stop. And I want to hear more of A's story as well.

Demanding, aren't I.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I Love Leah!

Her character is so awesome.

:D

Please do not kill off Trent!

reader018reader018over 11 years ago
cant wait to read more!!!

i know i commented about it before,but im still going with my first thought about this whole mates problem,which is i think that leah and trent are mates. i mean trent was the first to realize that she was his mate before mark even knew she was there at their compound,so it makes sense that it would be trent not mark. its only my opinion/guess of what will happen.

nadaliwnadaliwover 11 years ago
you lost me...

the flow of the chapter is a bit off for me.

I hope you can tighten it up for your next post.

docileminxdocileminxover 11 years ago
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!!

other then few small issues this is so much FUN to read!!! Luv all your characters!!!! and the plots super interesting too!!! More!!!

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 11 years ago

Did someone drop Mark on his head when he was a baby? He just doesn't seem too bright.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
very disjointed

I have lost total track of what this story is and where it is going. It is just way too confusing for me to follow anymore. I just do not get it? good luck with your story and others in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ok

Hey, just found this story, I am enjoying it but can you not get us confused at some points.

Imoto_chickImoto_chickover 11 years ago
OMG

I love this please finish the story!!! I am hooked!! I LOV IT dont stop yet finish i cant wait to see wht Leah has in store for Mark Mark Masters. Trent and Leah are made for each other love both of their characters

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Next chapter please

Please hurry

oneboobeeoneboobeeover 11 years ago
MORE!!!!!

Next chapter please!!!!!

Speedy1106Speedy1106over 11 years ago
More please

Hey, just wanted to know if there will be anymore chapters? I hope so, please don't make us wait to long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
OH Please!!

I really hope your not going to leave us hanging, I'm completely sucked in!

Speedy1106Speedy1106about 11 years ago
ok

It seems that you are gonna be 1 of those authors that is going to make their fans wait a while. Pitty cause I like this story, just don't do so great with the waiting. I am a patient person, its just that a lot of authors are making us wait so long or just gave up without telling their fans.

PlainJane12PlainJane12about 11 years agoAuthor
Sorry-

Sorry - got really, really sick in January and life is just now getting back in order as a result. I do plan on posting more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Glad you're feeling better

I'm looking forward to the rest of this story, and am honestly relieved you're back and intend to finish. You've got a great talent and I really enjoy reading your work.

DragonEmperessDragonEmperessalmost 11 years ago
more?

I am such a fan of your quirky characters and story line! They are relatable,you know...as far as realistic werewolves,vampires,etc can be,and humorous. I really hope you are going to continue soon. Any chance for an update?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Just saying...

The characters are generally fine except that Mark doesn't really behave like an Alpha and Leah is downright bossy (and unattractive to a degree). Overall its a good read.

doggonehottiedoggonehottieover 10 years ago
when will their be more

i cant wait!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
POST MORE NOW.

This story is great, and it's just wrong to make your readers wait for more than an entire year.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPlainJane12@PlainJane12
Writer. Hasn't finished all of her stories because life proves more and more difficult every. damn. year. But she's still trying.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES