All Comments on 'Above and Beyond Ch. 02'

by tomlitilia

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
bucco40bucco40over 6 years ago
Not another week!!

Please don't make us wait another week for the next chapter. This is a great story line and I hope you will extend it beyond the four chapters you say this story has to it. Hot HOt HOT

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loving it!!!

Absolutely FANTASTIC!! Definitely one of the best story series I've ever read on here. Loving everything about this story and can't wait for chapter 3 to be posted. 5 stars does not seem like enough!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
brilliant

loved it 5/5. cannot wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So hot

Brilliant follow-up to the first part. Like the way you're building this story in stages. Glad that the submissive boss Jennifer now knows her place...at the end of Hannah's leash. Another 5 star effort. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Truly Excellent...

I must admit that I had some doubts as to whether this second chapter would live up to the sheer excellence of the first. I'm pleased to see that those doubts were totally misplaced. This was a superb follow-up which continued to increase the sheer eroticism - nothing too over-the-top, just a steady build up as Jennifer's submission gradually deepens. Another first-class effort and another 5 stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
keep up the good work

Love these characters and love this story. So sexy and seductive. Roll on part 3.

tomlitiliatomlitiliaover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks everybody for the positive comments. Part 3 is scheduled to be posted tomorrow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantastic Follow-up

I've just finished reading this latest chapter and have to say that it met all of my expectations and then some!

As a couple of previous posts have already pointed out, the gradual build-up has been a stand-out feature of this story - the difference between quality erotica and a simple stroke story.

You have created a real sense of both tension and anticipation as we follow Jennifer's journey into ever deeper submission. Hannah's switching from the perfect secretary to the refined Domme is another highlight. I particularly loved the addition of the leash though - the ultimate symbol of Domination & submission.

Very much looking forward to the imminent Chapter 3. Hope to see Hannah's control of Jennifer increase even further.

Stallsy

graymangazergraymangazerover 6 years ago
Hot

Hotter and hotter. I did wonder if this story would involve solely a spanking fetish -

which isn't a bad thing - but it appears my concerns were groundless. I am quite partial to lezdom so I love how Hannah is slowly taking control, and the way Jennifer, despite what she believes to be her better judgement, finds herself unable to resist, the collar and leash were a beautiful touch BTW.

My only gripe, and it's a small one, is that I'd like to know what Hannah is thinking, what makes her tick. But as I said it's just a small thing, and doesn't detract from what is a very good story.

I love the switch in power, something I always find erotic, and especially how you have kept the status quo in the otherwise normal relationship.

I do have a suspicion about how this might end, mainly because of the conveniently packed paddle, but regardless, I'm sure it'll be very satisfactory.

I originally added this story to favorites intending to read it later...I'm so glad I did.

Thanks.

49greg49gregover 6 years ago
Fantastic

It just gets better and better. I love the gradual escalation, and am trying to imagine the future when this trip is over.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Brilliant!

Your stories have it all: character, plot, pacing and just the right blend of action and description. Thanks, for another fine tale!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
very interesting story sir

Hello from Greece! very interesting story sir! Weel-written! Bravo! Love is a great thing. All people are made from the same element. We must love each other and toi forget each other!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Well Done But With A Cruel Streak

It’s a very erotic story and very well written but as the title of my comment states it does have something of a cruel streak in it. It’s blindingly obvious that her husband has cooked up and encouraged the interaction between Hannah and his wife but from an emotional standpoints it is cruel to keep his wife in the dark over all of this.

Once she’s in that submissive mindset she’s focused on a course of action that would in reality be incredibly difficult for her to deviate from. In a way it’s a really sweet thing that they’re doing for her but at the same time it’s an awful lot of guilt to shoulder which kinda defeats the purpose of the sexual stress relief.

Still either way it’s a good story.

Tess (UK)

MrBondsMrBondsover 3 years ago

Wow!!

I really enjoy your writing; it is so detailed and descriptive. I also like how your stories build to their erotic finishes. I love how Jennifer has become a submissive, spanked sex toy by Hannah.

burnknee_54burnknee_54over 2 years ago

oh it's getting hotter with each paragraph. This is a superb erotic read.

bbaron2274bbaron2274over 2 years ago

you are excelling, please continue!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous