Above and Beyond Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tomlitilia
tomlitilia
2,476 Followers

Heads turned and followed their steps as they made their way to their table in the back. Jennifer had expected her garish attire to draw attention, yet she didn't care. Only Hannah's approving gaze mattered.

Between the main course and dessert, Hannah brought out a parcel from her bag.

"Here, it's for you," she said.

Jennifer unwrapped the gift in silence. A sense of thrilling anxiousness developed within her, and she tried to control her exhilaration. Inside she found a black strap with a metal ring attached to it. "Mrs. Turner" was engraved on it, in the same silver font that decorated her paddle.

"Put it on," Hannah said. "It's for your neck."

Jennifer swallowed. Her eyes opened wide. "Here?" Did Hannah really want her to wear a collar out in public?

"Let me help you," Hannah said, getting out of her chair and retrieving the collar from Jennifer's hand.

Jennifer instinctively moved her hair out of the way as Hannah stood behind her. Her breath shivered as Hannah fingers brushed against her, and she gasped as the collar tightened around her neck. Jennifer felt a very brief rush of shame flow through her as she wondered what the other dinner guests must think of her. As if she hadn't already attracted enough attention with her revealing dress. At least the collar was slim, she rationalized. Perhaps it could pass as one of those choker bracelets. Weren't those in fashion again?

But she wasn't terribly concerned with what the people around them thought or assumed. It was Hannah's assessment she cared about. And the blonde seemed pleased as she sat down. A satisfied grin shined through her composed appearance. It made Jennifer's pussy clench.

"Thank you, Miss Hannah," Jennifer heard herself say as she gently stroked the collar around her neck.

"You're welcome, Mrs. Turner."

They ate their dessert in silence, and Jennifer felt the suspense build inside her. The feeling continued to swell when Hannah brought her back to the hotel. The clacking of their heels against the lobby floor attracted a lot of eyes.

As Jennifer and Hannah entered the elevator, they were followed by another young couple. They exchanged cordial smiles, but traveled upward in silence. Jennifer could feel her heart pounding in her chest, having been further aroused by Hannah's breath on her neck. The young couple exited after a few floors. Jennifer heard her own breath hitch as the elevator started to move again. The anticipation was intoxicating.

Hannah suddenly pressed the stop button, halting the elevator. Jennifer turned to her, and looked up with expectant eyes.

"Turn around," Hannah commanded.

Jennifer obeyed without hesitation.

"Now, lift up your skirt," Hannah continued.

Jennifer froze momentarily. Could she really do that, right there in the elevator?

Hannah quickly grew impatient and gave Jennifer a sharp slap on the ass. "Now!"

Hannah's forceful command shocked Jennifer into action and she quickly pulled up her skirt. Jennifer was humiliated as she presented her naked behind to the very strict secretary.

Hannah moved in close behind Jennifer, using her body to press her boss up against the mirrored wall. Jennifer braced herself against the cold surface with her arms flat above her head. She looked relaxed, as if she had completely resigned herself to her delicious fate. Her dress was far too tight to fall from her hips after she had released the hem, and remained bunched at her waist.

"You look very sexy tonight, Mrs. Turner," Hannah said, her voice sparkling with indecent undertones. Leisurely, her hands traveled over Jennifer's body. Hannah moved to the side, giving her unrestricted access to Jennifer's bare ass. She squeezed it greedily. "You have an amazing ass, you know."

Jennifer was unable to respond, having been overcome with passivity.

Hannah made a clicking sound with her tongue. "What did I tell you about taking a compliment?"

In the mirror, Jennifer could see Hannah's smirk morph into a wicked grin.

"I'm sorry, Miss Hannah," she said softly. "Thank you."

Hannah made Jennifer take a step back, while she forcefully pushed her upper body down toward the handrail. This left Jennifer in an exposed position with her round ass jutting out as if in invitation. She knew what was coming. Hannah pushed the elevator button before turning her disciplinary hand to Jennifer's ass. The spanking began as the elevator started to move. Jennifer yelped submissively. How could she have ended up in this position? For the second time in one day, she was being spanked by her secretary, and now it was in a public elevator. Nevertheless, she happily yielded to Hannah's hand.

Just before reaching their floor, Hannah stopped and pulled down Jennifer's dress.

"Thank you," Jennifer said again, not sure herself if it was for administering the spanking, or for stopping it.

When the doors opened, she instinctively waited for Hannah to lead the way. But the blonde didn't exit. Instead she reached inside her bag. As the doors started to close, she forcefully used her hand to keep them from shutting. From her bag, she pulled out a long but slim metal chain.

"Oh!" Jennifer said in astonishment, realizing what it was as Hannah reached for her neck, attaching one end to the metal ring on Jennifer's collar.

Jennifer looked at herself in the mirror, her cheeks turning red. It was hard to conceive that it was really her... a woman in an outright slutty dress, held in a leash by a stunningly beautiful blonde. Hannah's confident appearance sent sweet thrills through Jennifer's body.

Before the doors closed, Hannah led the way, pulling Jennifer along behind her. Jennifer stumbled at first, flustered by shame. The corridor was empty, but what if someone saw this obscene interaction? Maybe someone was looking at them right now through their peep-hole?

And there it was again, that feeling of acceptance. Down deep, she didn't actually care if anyone saw her being led around by a leash. She was only concerned with Hannah's satisfaction. Jennifer steadied her steps and walked gracefully behind her mistress. By the time they reached Hannah's door, Jennifer held her head high. She felt like a prey, proud to have been captured by such an admirable predator.

When they entered the hotel room, Hannah released the chain. Jennifer felt an expectant shiver course through her body, and was certain that Hannah would strip her bare. But Hannah had other ideas. After removing her jacket, she stood before Jennifer, hands on her hips.

"You may undress me, Mrs. Turner."

"Thank you, Miss Hannah," Jennifer heard herself say.

Her fingers trembled as she struggled with each of the buttons on Hannah's blouse. When the last came undone, Hannah turned around, allowing Jennifer to slide it off her shoulders and arms.

"And the bra," Hannah said calmly, still facing away from Jennifer.

Jennifer held her breath as she reached for the clasp. She felt like an inexperienced high school boy faced with his first bra challenge. When she managed to undo it, she tentatively pulled the straps down over Hannah's shoulders. The feeling of her secretary's soft skin was electrifying.

After letting the bra fall to the ground, Hannah turned back around. Jennifer stared at the floor.

"It's OK. You may look," Hannah said.

Jennifer looked shyly at Hannah, her mouth twitching nervously. She was embarrassed to meet Hannah's gaze, and even more so to stare at her breasts. But stare she did. And what a sight they were, perky and firm, with beguiling pink nipples. They commanded her eyes to admire them. And they appeared aroused.

"Now take off my pants," Hannah demanded.

Jennifer dropped to her knees. Her hands seemed more certain as she undid Hannah's pants. Slowly, she pulled them down over Hannah's perfectly formed ass, and continued down her legs. The pants were wide enough to allow Hannah to step out of them without removing her shoes.

Only a pair of white panties covered the statuesque blonde. Through their lace, Jennifer could just make out the prize concealed within. She reached for them, hooked her fingers into the hem and looked up with pleading eyes. Hannah's confident nod sent a bolt of lust through Jennifer's quivering body.

Ever so slowly, Jennifer pulled down Hannah's panties. Feeling unworthy, she diverted her gaze when her secretary's intimate treasure came into view. Jennifer focused on the panties as she bowed down and pulled them to Hannah's feet.

"Go on," Hannah said. "Look at me."

Jennifer struggled to raise her gaze up to Hannah's eyes. She was met by Hannah's wry grin and raised eyebrows. Hannah shook her head firmly. She clearly wanted Jennifer to look lower. Jennifer swallowed and focused her gaze directly on her secretary's pussy. It was absolutely entrancing. The blonde hair acted as a lure, calling for Jennifer's attention. They were trimmed short enough to reveal all the sensuous details. Jennifer inhaled, feeling blessed to breath in Hannah's excitement.

Hannah turned and walked to the bed, the staccato sound of her heels against the floor echoing with authority. She sat down with her long, slender legs shamelessly spread wide. Had Jennifer looked at Hannah's face, she would have been greeted by a satisfied grin. But Jennifer was still transfixed by the blonde lure that sat between Hannah's legs. How was it that getting stripped the day before had made Jennifer feel embarrassed and submissive, yet now she felt dominated by Hannah's nudity?

Hannah curled her finger and beckoned for her kneeling boss to come closer. Jennifer's legs felt weak, as she crawled over on all fours. Her chain rattled against the floor. She stopped when Hannah held out her foot. Instinctively, Jennifer kissed her toes and continued up over the shoe straps. Her lips traveled upward onto her secretary's slender calves. The touch of silky skin against her lips was electric. She heard Hannah's breath grow ragged as she reached her smooth inner thigh. Jennifer was filled with intense joy as she realized that she was bringing pleasure to this seductive goddess.

Jennifer stopped within inches of Hannah's alluring sex, her nostrils flaring with excitement as she drew in Hannah's scent. She looked up with pleading eyes and received a simple nod of approval. Having been granted access, she placed a tender kiss right at the center of Hannah's pussy. A moan of delight escaped Jennifer's mouth as she savored the tickling sensation of Hannah's blonde pubes against her lips. She trembled with excitement as she realized the wetness on her lips was Hannah's mark.

Jennifer continued to worship Hannah's pussy by showering it with reverent kisses. Her curious tongue lapped at the wetness within the prize that was Hannah's cunt. She explored Hannah's sensual folds as her craving soared to new heights. The taste that filled Jennifer's mouth was like sweet nectar and drove her crazy with desire. Arching her back, Jennifer kept her head down, signifying her lower rank.

Hannah grunted as Jennifer's tongue found its way to her clit. Like enchanting music, it called to Jennifer. In complete devotion, she fervently lapped away. At that moment, she had but one purpose in life—to pleasure her divine secretary.

And it seemed Jennifer was doing a good job. She soon heard Hannah's grunts escalating in passion. Hannah grabbed Jennifer by the back of the head, firmly clenching her brown hair. She pressed her boss' mouth directly against her pussy. While bucking her hips, she fed her clit into Jennifer's eager mouth. Jennifer's head was spinning with excitement, and her own moans became louder as Hannah's imminent climax approached. The quake of Hannah's pussy against Jennifer's lips traveled through her body and down to her own pussy, as if sharing her secretary's orgasm. Hannah's pleasure was her pleasure too.

"Oh, that was well done, Mrs. Turner," Hannah purred as she came down from her orgasmic high. She was still softly grinding her pussy against Jennifer's mouth, patronizingly stroking her head. "I didn't know your tongue was so talented."

"Thank you, Miss Hannah."

Hannah gave her a pleased grin. "Good—it seems you've learned how to accept a compliment."

"Yes, Miss Hannah. Thank you."

Hannah pulled Jennifer's head back and the two locked eyes. "Do you still want me to spank you?"

Jennifer nodded softly.

Hannah released her hair and grabbed the chain that still hung from her collar. She pulled Jennifer to her feet. "Pull up your dress."

Jennifer followed the instruction, yanking her dress up around her hips. She wasn't wearing any panties, and Hannah stared at the exposed pussy.

"Beautiful," the blonde said, and shifted backwards, off the edge of the bed to make her lap more comfortable for Jennifer.

Before Jennifer had a chance to acknowledge the compliment, Hannah pulled down on the chain and forced Jennifer over her lap. Jennifer gasped but offered no resistance. She lay splayed, with her legs and upper body supported by the bed on either side of Hannah's smooth thighs. Hannah's powerful hand roamed over Jennifer's ass, jiggling the cheeks in amusement. Jennifer pushed her ass up high to make the target more appealing.

At long last, Hannah granted the silent request; Jennifer gasped as the palm landed solidly on her cheek. Between each blow, Hannah greedily groped her boss' ass. The stinging sensation made Jennifer's excitement boil. Instinctively, she ground her hips into Hannah's toned legs. Jennifer groaned in gratification when Hannah paused to softly caress her increasingly red cheeks.

Hannah delivered a few more swats before letting her hand roam again, this time further down to Jennifer's inner thigh. Jennifer gasped as Hannah's fingers traveled closer to her desperate pussy. Involuntarily, she pushed back, attempting to feel Hannah's hand on her sex. She yelped as Hannah returned to ass spanking.

"You really do like getting spanked, don't you Mrs. Turner?" Hannah said as she again halted her assault.

Jennifer nodded softly. "Yes," she whispered. "Thank you, Miss Hannah."

"I can tell. In particular on my thighs."

Only then did Jennifer realize that her juice was overflowing onto her secretary's legs.

"Oh, god! I'm so sorry!" she exclaimed, lowering her face in shame.

But Hannah pulled at the chain, forcing Jennifer's embarrassed face out of hiding.

She shook her head. "There's no need to feel ashamed. Your excitement pleases me."

While holding her gaze, Hannah reached between Jennifer's legs and gently patted the wet lips. Jennifer's mouth fell open as if about to scream out in ecstasy, but nothing came out. She was mesmerized by the sound of Hannah's hand against her very wet pussy.

Hannah paused to bring a glistening finger to her mouth, and Jennifer watched in awe as her secretary sampled her flavor with a salacious grin. Before Jennifer had the chance to close her gaping mouth, Hannah offered her a second finger. Without hesitation, Jennifer closed her lips around the moist digit. She had tasted her excitement before, but it was far more erotic when offered from Hannah's fingers. She moaned softly as she sucked them clean.

Now glistening with saliva, Hannah placed her hand back between Jennifer's legs. Jennifer panted as her secretary caressed the slippery folds. Sliding her finger back and forth along the slit, she moved closer and closer to Jennifer's aching clit. Jennifer whimpered as the finger found its target.

Hannah's attention to Jennifer's clit soon had her on the brink of a climax. But rather than pushing her boss over the edge, Hannah moved her fingers away. Instead she began to circle Jennifer's inviting entrance. As she eventually slipped a finger inside, Hannah also pulled back on the collar, making Jennifer feel entirely at the mercy of her secretary. Jennifer soon felt another finger enter her needy slot. Forcefully, Hannah began to thrust. Jennifer could barely believe it was happening, her secretary fucking her with domineering fingers. Had she not had her head pulled up by the collar, she would have hidden her face in humiliation.

Instead, that embarrassment fueled her passion. She pushed back against Hannah's fingers, and the grinding motion caused her clit to rub more purposely against Hannah's thigh. It didn't take long before she spiraled into euphoric rapture. Screaming out in orgasmic elation, she looked back into Hanna's blazing eyes as the blonde rode her through a mind-blowing climax.

Hannah gently caressed her insides through the aftershocks, gradually releasing her grip around the leash. Jennifer tried to stand as Hannah's fingers slipped out of her, but her knees gave way. She dropped to the floor in exhaustion. Instinctively, she curled up against her secretary's bare leg. Staring at Hannah's glistening fingers, she marveled at the evidence of what had just transpired. Hannah caught her looking and presented her fingers to Jennifer's mouth. Jennifer eagerly licked them clean.

Hannah removed the chain from Jennifer's collar and proceeded to help her out of the rest of her clothing. A few days earlier it would have been unthinkable for Jennifer to be naked in front of her secretary. Now, it felt strangely natural. Once Jennifer was stripped, Hannah extended one foot after the other, prompting Jennifer to bow down and remove her shoes. They collapsed on the bed soon thereafter, Hannah once again spooning her boss as they drifted off to sleep.

*

A big thanks to SueDanym for her valuable editing comments. Next chapter will be posted shortly. Votes and comments are appreciated.

tomlitilia
tomlitilia
2,476 Followers
12