All Comments on 'Absence of Thought'

by BackyardBottomslash

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great build-up!

Great buildup to an awesome finish...so many people don't know what they want!

jalapamajalapamaover 14 years ago
Wow!

What a well developed story. Not simply erotica, but literature!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WOW!!!

WOW! This has got to be one of the most erotic stories I've ever read on this site. I'm wet. Please, keep it up! Write more!

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 14 years ago
Finely conceived and crafted

until the end. In a house with his parents and siblings next door, he wouldn't have asked her to scream, and even if he had been so stupid, she wouldn't have done it.

Otherwise finely written and plotted, and whilst the girl's character is a wee bit thin, there's enough there towards the end for them both to be convincing. Glad I found your story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
No

Big yawn

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Excellent Story

I really got into your characters. Wow, a fine job of story telling. You have a gift, I'm going to check out your other offerings here. Thanks! - Ttom

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
He learns too fast

My only criticism of your story is that your protagonist (Toby/Tobias)becomes sexually sophisticated far too quickly. Which means of course that you could add a chapter!

Other than that, you have the beginning of something very good here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Faith.

I have been reading this site for 6 years now, always leaving with a feeling of emptiness until today. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
one of the best

This is one of the three or four best First Time stories I've read here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
:-D

that was really a good story. i haven't read one that good in a long time. all the other good stories seem to need 100 other things going on to make it interesting but this was was short and sweet. no need for all the BS.

KadhroghKadhroghalmost 14 years ago
Great Story

I really liked your story of discovering oneself. It had a great build up towards a grand climax. Keep it up!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
AWESoME

You should update!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're great and this is a really good story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Exceptional

Your stories are always so intelligent. This one just blew me away with the psychological analysis.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Continue!

This story was wonderfully written with the observations from Suzie and Tobias. I would really like to see where their story goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice

Cute exchange of convos.

But intimidating sex scene, sex inside a house, with parents and siblings, and him asking her to scream, wwwhut

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Insight

It's such a pleasure to read a well-written story. Thank you. The plot in this one is clever and fun but also very real and even poignant in its depiction of Tobias's coming of age troubles. (Who among us can't identify with the strict social hierarchy at school and what it does to one's developing self-image?!) I just loved Tobias's detached, wry, witty observations, and felt for his need to set himself apart. Suzie's character is less developed, but she's still clearly a smart-beyond-her-age kid who employs an interesting strategy for getting what she's after! Great story, complex and full of feeling. It unfolds at a good tempo, too. Of course, Toby is awfully knowledgeable in bed for an inexperienced 18-year-old... buy hey, this is fiction, and erotic fiction at that, right? If the main character doesn't know what he's doing, how could it ever be a hot read? So Toby just happens to be a natural... with the thoughts, feelings, and abilities of a sexual superhero in the making!

I was so glad to find a good story written from the male perspective. This one made it really enjoyable to be inside a male mind that doesn't see females as the enemy.

You've got real talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I, too, was extensively bullied in high school. It wasn’t until after years of depression and alcohol abuse, but I did eventually encounter my Susanna. We’re still together, decades later. This story touched my soul. 5 stars.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

great view into teenage problems, finding their true selves and love for someone. sort of wish to see Toby's family reactions in the morning. Then Susanna's family.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous