Absolute Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We haven't even scratched the surface dear."

As she spoke those words she decided it was time to have a proper discussion with her husband.

"Now dear, take off those gloves and come and sit down here beside me."

Fiona patted the chair next to her and closed the lid on her laptop.

"Come on, don't dilly dally."

Peter pulled the gloves off, laying them on the draining board and sat down beside her. He crossed his legs, brushing his pinny smooth in a way that caused Fiona to smile to herself.

"It has been a week now wearing your little restraint, and I am really enjoying it. But I want us to take this a bit further now?"

Peter looked at his wife as she took his hands into hers firmly, turning him towards her.

Peter started to speak but Fiona continued.

"Shh, shh. Just listen darling."

Peter blushed and dropped his shoulders in submission. He knew instinctively when it was wise not to interrupt his wife.

"I have been impressed by your control over the last week, and I have decided to reward you. Now I want you to finish washing-up and come upstairs. Ten minutes Peter."

With that Fiona stood up and went upstairs. Closing the bedroom door behind her, she pulled a suitcase out from under the bed and took out a large brown parcel.

Peter once again knocked gingerly on the door and waited for his wife's reply.

"Come in Peter."

Once inside Peter saw the parcel on the bed and froze.

"Take off your pinny and your clothes Peter, and then stand at the bottom of the bed with your hands behind your back."

Fiona closed the curtains slowly and then proceeded to lock the bedroom door as Peter neatly laid his clothes on the chair.

"Good. Now I have a gift for you. One that will make me very happy. But first, we are going to have a little chat."

Fiona sat on the edge of the bed, still dressed in her suit. As she crossed her legs Peter could see the top of her stocking and felt a twinge as the pressure started to build inside his cage.

"I am going to give you a choice Peter. You like choices don't you?"

As she spoke Fiona tapped her fingers on the parcel.

"If you love me Peter you will choose to open the parcel and wear whatever is inside, without question. Is that clear?"

Peter looked worried.

"What is the choice then Fiona, I don't understand?"

"The choice is a simple one Peter. If you wear this I will be happy and we will have a lovely physical relationship that will make me happy. If you do not then we will stop having any sexual relationship right now, and forever. You decide."

"But what is it Fiona?"

"If you open the parcel Peter you must wear it. You have to make your decision now. Agree and open the parcel or move into the spare room right now. I am going to have a bath now, to give you time to think about it. You can continue to stand there and think about your decision."

Peter watched as his wife slipped her heels off, and standing up in her stockinged feet unzipped her skirt, letting it slip down to her ankles. He watched as she sat down undoing her suspenders and rolling her stockings down each leg. He ached with desire for her, and felt his penis swell into its cage pulling the tight ring above his testicles taut. He desperately wanted to get out of this thing and make love, and right now.

Fiona gathered up all her clothes and laid them on the chair on top of Peter's. She ran her fingers over Peter's buttocks as she passed him, whispering into his ear?

"Take your time Peter. Take your time."

Peter thought the question was a bit silly really. How could he refuse and lose any chance of a relationship with his wife. That would be madness. But what was in the parcel? As Fiona bathed next door he tried to guess what it could be. He decided it was probably a skirt or something. Fiona had enjoyed flirting with Peter's feminine side throughout their relationship. She knew how it turned him on when she complimented his funny little feminine ways. The way he sat or flicked his hair. As they grew more comfortable in their domestic life he felt more and more at ease with Fiona's little requests.

Fiona would lie in the bath shaving her legs and then make Peter shave his too. It turned her on watching her husband flirting with these little female pleasures. Then she would show him how nice it felt pulling on stockings when your legs are silky smooth.

Peter stood at the end of the bed, hands on his head, thinking. He could hear Fiona singing to herself in the bath.

What was in the parcel. Could he really wear it, whatever 'it' was. He told himself it must be a dress. Could he live like that? It might ok, he thought to himself. He often let himself imagine what it would be like if he was completely feminized by Fiona, but it was a subject he could never raise with her. God, no. He could never ever do that. So far it was just little flirty moments, part of their love-making, nothing more than that.

Fiona returned half and hour later, a towel wrapped across her chest and one on her hair, twisted above her head in a huge turban. She smelt of soap and talc and her skin was pink and warm.

In silence she dropped the towel from around her chest and stood in front of Peter. She then pulled the towel from her hair and shook her wet hair down, pulling it behind her ears.

"Well, that feels better."

Fiona climbed onto the bed and sat cross-legged in front of the parcel, which she pulled towards her, hiding herself from Peter's gaze.

"Have you made your decision Peter?"

As she spoke she scratched the back of her shoulder, which made her chest push forwards towards Peter. He could see her nipples, hard and pink in front of him, and he could hardly breathe with lust.

Peter wondered why he felt so nervous.

"Remember Peter. If you choose to open the parcel there is no going back. That has to be your final decision."

Peter looked at the parcel and then back at his wife. She looked incredibly sexy. Her lips were full and red, her skin flawless, her eyes sparkling with life.

"I haven't got a choice Fi. I don't really understand what is going on, but I want to open the parcel please."

"Good. A decision. Now Peter, if you open this you must understand this is not a game. Your decision will dictate how we live our lives together forever. Is that clear?"

Once again Peter thought about wearing female clothes. Being forced to. He had to stop thinking about it as it began once again to hurt his penis.

"It is clear Fi, I understand."

"Ok then. Now you can open the parcel. The act will seal the Contract between us.

Fiona handed the parcel up to Peter, exposing herself to him as she did.

Peter slowly untied the string and noticed the date stamp. He realized that this had been posted to Fiona over a year ago, just before their wedding. Perhaps this was a forgotten wedding present. No, that would be silly.

Inside he found a cardboard box which he put down on the bed. Leaning forward he peeled back the tissue and took out a heavy steel belt with a smooth steel contraption at the front. It was beautifully made with letter "P" in an elaborate script engraved on the front.

Peter held it up, and at first felt an enormous sense of relief that it wasn't a dress!

Fiona was almost shaking with excitement. She watched her husband turning the belt round and round in his hands and thrilled at the perplexed expression on his face. This was so much better than she thought it would be.

Put it on the bed Peter, and put your hands on your head.

Peter put the belt down and resumed his position. Fiona unwrapped her legs and knelt at the end of the bed.

"Time to take this little thing out of its cage for a little while."

Fiona used a tiny key from around her neck to unlock the restraint and watched as Peter's trapped penis started to come to life in her fingers. This had been the longest time he had gone without an erection that he could remember, and he felt incredibly turned on.

So did Fiona, but for a completely different reason, and one that was driving her almost insane with anticipation.

"There. All done. Now take a good look at yourself Peter.'

Peter looked down and saw his penis protruding forward over the bed, bobbing rhythmically upwards in the experienced fingers of his wife's loving caresses.

"Time for your finale Peter. Make it a good one. The show ends tonight and the theatre is closing."

Peter didn't understand what Fiona was talking about, and actually wasn't really listening. He looked down as she took the head into her mouth, rolling her tongue around the base of his helmet and pulling it up to the top of her mouth and into her throat. Peter nearly died. Fiona was always good at this, but this was just incredible, especially after a week of enforced abstinence.

He tried to hang on, to enjoy the moment, to make it last, but the sensation of Fiona's tongue on his penis was just too much, his head went back, and letting out a little cry it happened. Fiona sucked him deeper inside, squeezing her lips tightly around the shaft and swallowed every last drop hungrily.

Then it was over. Fiona let the wet glistening phallus slip from her mouth, and with the back of her hand she wiped her wet lips dry.

Peter looked down, his knees shaking.

'That was amazing Fi. Truly incredible."

Fiona didn't respond or look up. She opened the belt with a loud click and wrapped it around Peter's waist where it sat comfortably on his hips. Then taking his still wet half erect penis between her fingers she slipped it into a long tube behind the flat steel panel at the front, forcing it between his legs. Then she clipped a ring around his testicles holding everything in place.

The front panel curved downwards and inwards from the belt between his legs, giving his crotch an entirely smooth female appearance. He was amazed how comfortable everything felt. Then Fiona spoke.

"There. A perfect fit. Thank goodness we got all those measurements right when the 'tailor' measured you for your wedding suit."

Peter recalled how much fuss the tailor Fiona arranged to come to the house had made measuring and re-measuring down there, and realized now that this was not just to make sure his suit trousers fitted.

"Right. Now we can begin. Peter, I want you to tell me to lock your belt. I must hear those words from you personally. Then we can get on with our lives."

Peter didn't really understand, but the belt certainly felt more comfortable than the chastity device, and right at this moment in time he was feeling really loving towards Fiona.

Fiona's heart was racing. If he said those words it would be it. Permanent chastity. Forever. This belt could not be removed ever. The thought caused her to drip onto the sheets. She couldn't believe how mind blowing this experience was. The thought of it almost caused her to cum spontaneously there and then.

Peter looked down. He could see how turned on Fiona was, and desperately wanted to serve her needs.

"Please Fiona, please lock my belt."

Fiona's mouth was dry.

"Remember Peter, you asked for it. You made the decision to open the box. Are you sure?"

Peter nodded quietly.

"I am sure Fiona."

Fiona felt around the back of the belt and pulled a lever, click, click, snap. Then again on the sides and underneath the front. As each part fused together the silver levers broke off into Fiona's hands. She showed them to Peter. Five neat little rods designed to sheer off when closed making it impossible to open the lock again.

"Well. All done. Now we will have to see how this changes things."

Fiona patted the front panel and pulled Peter onto the bed. As they kissed Fiona pulled Peter on top of her and wrapped her legs around the top of his thighs. It took just a few seconds before she started to shake and an incredible wave took over her entire body, She screamed with joy and had the most satisfying orgasm of her life. Her dream had finally come true and it was more magnificent, more powerful and more beautiful than she could ever have possibly imagined.

Chapter 3.

For the first few days Peter actually enjoyed the situation. His relationship was Fiona felt new and fresh again, and he loved the way that she was so hot in bed every evening. She positively lapped up all his advances and he found that he could make her cum again and again with the most delicate of touches. Although he missed the intimacy of sex this enforced chastity wasn't all bad, and he kept telling himself that it was just a lovely game of foreplay, although panned out over a few days rather than a few minutes. He did however find it strange that he couldn't see or feel his penis, and as the days went by he found that this was having an odd psychological affect on him. He felt emasculated, and he was surprised to find how much that feeling turned him on.

Still, Peter thought to himself, it is quite fun at the moment, and the belt fitted so well and was so aesthetically pleasing that he carried on with Fiona's game without complaint.

Fiona was in a state of almost constant sexual arousal, and her heightened libido seemed to grow by the day, as did her confidence. She recalled a night in her youth when she stupidly sniffed a couple of lines of coke and the massive surge of confidence that gave her. This felt quite similar, except it was also accompanied by an aching desire. She had never changed her panties so many times in her life.

Every morning driving to work she would have the same daydream. What if I never release him? What if this could really go on forever? The more she thought about it the hotter she got. All rational thoughts went out of her head. The idea of keeping Peter in perpetual chastity, never seeing or feeling his penis again was mind-blowingly erotic. The more frustrated he became the better. The harder the experience for Peter the more erotic the experience would be for her. This was just too perfect.

When Fiona arrived at her office she immediately had to run to the Ladies and change her panties. Sometimes she would just sit their quietly frigging herself just thinking about it.

But today was different. This was a special day for Fiona, and one where she would behave herself, for today she was having lunch with Sarah, her dearest friend, and the only person that she had ever discussed her sexuality with, ever. They had met in Oxford over 10 years ago, and had remained close ever since, being bridesmaids at each other's weddings, and often staying with each other, both with and without their husbands.

Fiona determined that she would confess everything to Sarah, and she just couldn't wait to find out how Sarah would react. They met at Fino's brasserie at 1230hrs as arranged.

"You look amazing Fi, positively blooming. You are not...."

"No, no, no I am not." Fiona slapped Sarah's wrist playfully.

"That is one thing I am most definitely sure of"

"Oh. Sorry Fi, have I hit a raw nerve there?"

Fiona smiled at he friend.

"No, not a all. It is just, well, I am not sure where to start really."

Sarah sipped her wine slowly and sat back looking at her friend. She felt a sudden rush of affection as Fiona pulled her hair back over her ears. This always gave her a slightly bookish, intellectual look which Sarah had always found hugely endearing. At University she joked that she hung around with Fiona because she made her look clever by association. In fact both girls were in their own right extraordinarily bright, and both had glittering careers, totally eclipsing the achievements of their partners.

"There isn't any point in beating around the bush. I have put Peter into chastity and it is, quite simply, the most erotic experience of my life. It has totally consumed me Sarah, actually in quite a frightening way."

Sarah sat upright.

"You have my attention now Fi. Are you worried that Peter is playing around or something?"

"No, not at all. He would never do that. But that isn't the point. It is for me, not for him. The idea of controlling him sexually is just so hot. I fitted him with a chastity belt just over two weeks ago and since then he has not been able to see his penis, or touch it. It is permanently fixed between his legs. He can't get an erection and he definitely can't cum. It is just too thrilling."

"What about sex? Don't you miss his, well, you know his thingy?"

"Yes, I do, a bit. But it is still there, and I can tell from Peter's frustration that he desperately wants to use his 'thingy' as you put it. But he can't. I am in absolute control, and there is nothing he can do about it."

Fiona's eyes were bright and alive; her face flushed pink and as she spoke her voice thickened slightly. Sarah looked at her, intrigued. She knew her friend was a passionate girl, but this was on quite a different level."

"God, I have so many questions Fi. What does Peter think? How long will you keep him like this?"'

Fiona shrugged.

"At the moment he is going along with it. He thinks it's a bit of a game, and I think he likes the feeling of being constantly horny. He often used to complain how unfair the finality of a male orgasm was compared to the fun we girls can have. So he thinks this is a kind of drawn out foreplay.

As for how long, well that is where I find rational thought almost impossible, because the more I think about it being permanent the hotter I get. Sarah, the idea of Peter never ever having an erection again, never seeing his penis again is just so incredibly erotic.

I just don't know. If he did want to take it off it would be a huge task. All the locks are permanent and irreversible and it made from reinforced steel and titanium. The manufacturers say it would take about 18 hours to remove by their own specialist team with all manner of different cutters and cost $100,000 for them to do, rising by £10,000 annually. That was part of the Contract. It made it even sweeter knowing that having it removed would not only be extremely difficult but would bankrupt him too."

Fiona laughed nervously. Sarah just looked at her open mouthed.

"Fiona Mary Carrington, you are a she-devil, so you are."

"Don't Sarah."

Fiona dabbed her mouth with her napkin.

" Am I? No, don't answer that. We will see where it goes, but I am pleased that you know, that someone else knows. If you think I am a mad then you must tell me. Don't let me go too far will you. I need you to give me a sense of proportion here because, I can tell you, I haven't got one at he moment."

Driving home that evening Fiona felt a new sense of determination. Sarah hadn't exactly voted her friend into high office for her behaviour, but on the other hand she hadn't rebuked her for acting irresponsibly. Fiona took that as a kind of tacit approval, and that was enough, more than enough to continue guilt free with her plan.

As the weeks went by it became harder and harder for Peter, and he began to regret his decision. He also started to a get a nagging feeling in his head that this might go on for longer than he could cope with. Fiona observed Peter's growing frustration with increasing enjoyment. The whole experience was getting hotter and hotter for her, the more frustrated Peter became the more it turned her on, and the less likely that she would ever release him. It became a vicious circle where the more difficult the situation became for Peter the more delicious the experience for Fiona.

But it was in the bedroom that Fiona was having the most fun. Every night she would start their session by running her fingers down Peter's front panel and between his legs. She would whisper how lovely he looked with such a smooth profile, and told him how he looked like a girl and how pretty he would look in panties.

Fiona took the lead in every aspect of their love making, cumming four or five times a night on his face, impaled on his fingers or just rubbing herself astride his thighs. But tonight she was going to try something new, something that she had fantasized over for years, and now exactly three months after Peter's encasement she was going to do it.