Absolute Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It helped that Peter was now pleading with her to be released almost every day, often on his knees and usually in tears. She loved that so much. She would run her fingers softly through his hair looking down on him tenderly. She loved the feel of his hot tears on her thighs, loved the sound of his broken voice, his red eyes looking up at her, his desperate sobs.

"Shh baby. Don't be so sad. I love you and I want you to be happy. Trust me, this is for your own good. You are such a lovely man like this, and just think how nice it is to always feel desire. You don't need a silly orgasm to ruin that feeling now do you?"

Peter would think up all sorts of reasons why this was not a good idea, but for some reason that even he didn't understand, he never went further than pleading. The problem always seemed to subside in his mind after a while, and he had moments where he was nearly enjoying the experience. But overall the feeling of frustration was definitely getting much harder for him.

That evening Fiona made Peter sit on the edge of the bed naked and told him not to move. She pulled the suitcase out from under the bed as she had done 3 months ago and pulled out a long shiny steel phallus.

"Now Peter, tonight you are going to make love to me like a real man. This is your new penis, and it is made to fit on the front of your belt, just like this."

Fiona took the base of the shaft and slid it down along two small grooves on his front panel. It made a satisfying clicking sound as it locked into position, and they could both see that it was made with the same level of craftsmanship, the same attention to detail as the rest of the belt.

Peter looked down and had the strangest sensation. He had almost got used to not having a penis and now this thing, rampant between his legs, seemed almost alien. But more than that, there was something almost mind-bending about what was happening to him. He was going to make love to his wife whilst his penis was strapped down, locked away and out of bounds. This was just too surreal.

Fiona was really going to enjoy this.

"Well, who's a big boy then?" she purred, running her fingers up and down his long shiny staff. Come to Mummy."

She climbed onto the bed and with her hands on either side of Peter's face pulled him down onto the bed, and kissed him deeply. Peter felt his real penis swell and ache between his legs, but it could only get so hard and then their was nowhere for it to go. His frustration was exquisitely unbearable.

Fiona was determined that they would make vanilla love that evening. She wanted Peter to feel every aspect of making love with his wife, but without his penis. It was the pinnacle of her control over him, and she was literally dripping with lust as she pulled him on top of her. He felt her hands guide his phallus down her tummy and she teasingly rubbed the head up and down her outer lips, pushing her tongue deeply inside Peter's mouth as she writhed under him.

Then she looked at him. It was a look that Peter had never seen before.

"Fuck me Peter. Make me happy."

Peter had never experienced anything like this before. It was a head fuck almost too much to handle. He felt himself going almost insane with frustration and humiliation. As he entered her he felt her hands run through his hair just as they had always done, he felt her hot body under his, her legs wrapped around his thighs. He felt her groaning and pumping as she pressed herself down onto his hard cock. She was making love with him, just as they had always done but there was this incredible difference. His wife, his darling Fi, had eliminated entirely any sexual involvement whatsoever from her husband.

As Fiona started to increase her rhythm she held onto Peter's back, digging her nails in, and then started to moan and moan, throwing her head back. She couldn't think of anything more erotic than this. She had absolute control and she swore she would never ever release him, not ever. As she started to climax she screamed out the word 'NEVER 'at the top of her voice and dissolved into the most unforgettable orgasm of her life while Peter looked down at her, at once as intimately involved and intensively excluded as it was possible for anyone to be.

---------------------------------------------------------------