All Comments on 'Absolute Control Pt. 02'

by Effie100

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
A woman's place ...

... is in control ;) ! Way to go - five stars and more, please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
This story is poor

The previous response is something about a woman's place is in control. I suppose that could be true if the woman is not a human being. That statement would be no better if one said a man's place is in control. Again only if the man is not a human being. The problem with this story is the author has created an interesting human conundrum but then completely failed it.

The wife is NOT in love with her husband. She is simply in love with control and really does not care if she destroys the husband. He has two untenable choices and she relished the fact that he will lose no matter what. He is losing his manhood and more importantly his humanity as he becomes simply a pet for her to torture.

If this story were about someone torturing their dog, I doubt many would find it good and that is exactly what it has become, because the author has failed in a very crucial point. She made the wife into someone with no compassion, no empathy, and not humanity. She a being that only responds to pleasure...her pleasure.

Had the author taken the more complex route of dealing with the wife's need to control and her need to show her husband love, as I had hoped would be addressed, then it would have been a good read. People dealing with their own weaknesses and desires coupled with another persons weaknesses and desires is the human condition.

As it is this story has just turned into reading about someone torturing a helpless pet. Too bad, I believe the author to have considerable skills in writing, but just too lazy to really; address complex issues. I'll leave this pet torturing story to others.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Take the BITCH DOWN

There is no love from the wife to her husband the only love is one sided in the husbands favor.Maybe he just needs to start beating the hell out of her. how about sinking his teeth into her cunt and drawing blood and then just slap the bitch down.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
selfish

The story is well written with quite a few emotions. Hubby should at least have his release since she will continue to have intercourse with her new lover. As she said nothing is going back to the way it was as she will continue to keep her lover regardless of what he does. Poor Peter reminds me of the Scarecrow in the wizard of oz, if only he had a brain. The wife only thinks of herself and her needs and in the process has turned Peter into a mindless wimp. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
*****

I'm not sure if this story could be any better! It is quite possibly one of the very best of its genre. I loved the fact that the husband had to beg his wife to fuck another man, what a can of worms he's opened now. She'll fuck so many studs from here on, good girl! Constantly demanding that her husband clean up her sodden pussy after she's been fucked - he now knows his place. I hope this saga goes on for a long time yet.

TXanyTXanyabout 12 years ago
Tough story

Wow. This is well written and painful. Looking forward to where this is going. Would seem that if Peter acquiesces then she will get no thrill from the victory, other than the brief initial win...after that he is a betten man and she will be ruling over a blob rather than a man with a choice. If he had the belt removed and then leaves she is left with...what? I'm guessing that Peter will have to man up and leave and she will have to decide she must allow him some small victories to keep him desirous of her. Right now, he must conclude his love isn't enough to overlook her actions.

o1dirtydogo1dirtydogabout 12 years ago
Love this story...

Was excited to see you posted more of it today. I'm loving this dominating bitch. I hope she never releases him and continues to break him.

o1dirtydogo1dirtydogabout 12 years ago
the anon "this story isn't good" nonsense

"This story isn't good because the author didn't write what I wanted him to write".

"She doesn't love him"!

No shit. She was willing to leave him if he didn't go into chastity at the very beginning of the story. It took "anonymous" this long to figure out this woman is content with breaking him and using him as her play thing?

It's like watching a horror movie and leaving in disgust, "the killer was mean, I wanted him to be nice before the movie ended".

m48gunnerm48gunnerabout 12 years ago
Sorry

Guess there are a lot of folks who think it is a great story....but I certainly am not none of them.....however, apparently your characters are satisfied with their life so....as long as he is willing to be submissive to her, then it is certainly on his head isn't it. After all, he could grow a set and leave.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

This is the first story i have read from beginning to end. i found the story line very erotic. for the most part one knows that the ante will continue to have to be raised and the author did that very well.

i was also impressed how Fiona always gave Peter only one of two options and how Peter felt that he had only those choices. This is often how persons in authority in real life give options to their subordinates. So while sympathy might have been with Peter, we were all with Fiona, wanting to know how far she was willing to take this. There was no question that Peter was in for the long haul. He had made too many decisions submitting to Fiona to ever consider going back. again like real life.

i am hopeful that this is not the end of the story. the question of freeing Peter from chastity and how that would affect his personality and what effect it had on Fiona. there is also a disconnect between Fiona's decision to continue the affair with Ian and her professed love for Peter or is Peter toast?

Finally if Peter is free, does he want or need to go back into chastity. Does Fiona want him in chastity, does Fiona have other uses for Peter. Does she need more than one cuckhold? these are questions that i hope the author may consider. a rewrite of the last part of the current chapter might be in order.

All in all, as i said i read the story from beginning to end, wondering what it would be like to be Peter, wondering what it would be like to be in chastity for such a long period of time and wondering what it would be like to be completely submissive to a woman like Fiona.

njlaurennjlaurenabout 12 years ago
this story

Should not be in bd/sm it should be in non consent.Fiona blackmails peter time and agsin claiming it is choice...she tells peter for example the belt cannot be removed wo bankrupting them and everything else is a lose lose for him. Sorry but the only person Fiona loves is Fiona and her behavior in real life would be abuse and no sane person would put up with this and her friend is as nuts for not telling her to get lost.Among other things there is no safeword peter basically is at the whim of a sociopath....and I doubt very much it is going to get better.At least with willing cuck stories the hub chose his fate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
WTF?

What the fuck? While I will admit it got me a little wet but that was ridiculous.if I was a dude in peters position I would just threaten leaving, and make them live alone for hover long cuz if u would do that u clearly don't love them anyway. No one should ever have to think of their, THEIR, spouse with someone else like that. I would probably kill myself if mine did. The writing was really good but what was written made me want to both puke and cry.

cuckyboicuckyboialmost 12 years ago
Waiting for More!!!

Please write a sequel. I can't wait for more details.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hot and Erotic

This story is absolutely worthy of a continuation. Please do so before the end of 2012

jimstonejimstonealmost 12 years ago
great story

fantastic story, very horny-shame about the anonymous trolls leaving negative feedback

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

after this chapter i really wish i could be in his place for real

Belongs2BethBelongs2Bethover 11 years ago
Five Stars

Great writing! You really make the reader fall in lust with Fiona's mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thank you for a very hot interesting story.

Loved this story. Please keep writing. Ignore the trolls, they have lost all credibility over the past year. Constructive comments help vitriol does not. Look forward to reading more, good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Time for a divorce

Throw her out and quickly!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This isn't a wife.

This is a cheating, abusive slut using him for her own entertainment. And your writing sounds like a 10 year old.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wonderful Wife-Owner

I would be so happy so serve a liberated, horny lady like that. She loves her hubby as her subby, and at least is not a prude, but has a strong, healthy appetite for sexual gratification. Thanks for putting the ladies and their needs first in your story.

Lovecutefeet

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
odd but good theme

well worth reading. could describe sex more but does a good job hinting at it showing restraint like the story theme

ToddHoffmanToddHoffmanalmost 7 years ago
Wish Effie Was Still Writing

Effie,

Classic story, thanks for posting. Excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Why would he feel helpless or lost?

His fantasy has gone wrong. That's okay. Admittedly he should have thought it through a lot better. But here's where a man simply picks himself up, checks to see that he still has some pride and self respect left and either throws the bitch out or packs and leaves her. Her cunt is full of who knows how many diseases. No man touches her with a ten foot pole. Leave her there, get a shower, pack, clean out the bank accounts and leave. Or he could simply drive to the police station and have her arrested. You do know that it's illegal to lock someone in a cock cage, right? So she's going to jail. Either way, he doesn't need a key to remove it. The cages are toys and even a moron can remove it without a key. So either way, they're getting divorced and she's on her own. This was just a poorly thought out pile of horse manure. Something you stories seem to share.

No stars as even giving this garbage one star would be an insult to the star.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 5 years ago
There is nowhere I would rather be than between Fi's legs cleaning her well used love hole.

Oh yes. Please take me and make me your husband

secondsamuelsecondsamuelover 3 years ago

I don't like femdom chastity play, so I keep reading the series and insulting the author, because I'm A MAN!!! This was fun, sexy, and a great build-up. Fuck anonymous comments, keep doing it for those who are closeted sissies.

TrstxxxTrstxxxabout 3 years ago

The choice to try this for a fun weekend or even 2 weeks- DEFINITELY!

Permanent?- I’ll break my heart and leave.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Divorce the bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent fantasy and story. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Peter should have killed ian when he was fucking his wife or cut his dick off, jail would have been better then staying with that bitch..

Devid007Devid007over 1 year ago

Hot Only in dreams and nothing else. She is a motha fucka bitch

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Epic stupidity. Wife is a whore. Dump her and divorce her.

DecadenceNowDecadenceNow11 months ago

Patriarchal marriage is a relic of the past, a theological construct that almost destroyed our planet. Now we find ourselves in the 21st Century. Going forward, if "marriage" is going have any meaning, the Woman should be the one and only focus. She is the Divine Creatrix of Life. A good mantra would be "Make your Wife the God of your life". Every household should be a temple to a Divine Feminine, as was the case in the peaceful Goddess-worshipping societies of the Paleolithic and Neolithic ages. I'd like to refer the excellent 1976 book “When God Was a Woman” by sculptor, anthropologist, and art historian Merlin Stone.

TomSavageIsFakeTomSavageIsFake11 months ago

@DecadenceNow, there is one us political party pushing hard for women to be second class citizens. Just this week there was a conference teaching young women to be "trad wives".

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

jesus christ

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous