All Comments on 'Absolute Control Pt. 03'

by Effie100

Sort by:
  • 64 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow!

That was amazing - thank you. Five stars for this marvellous story!

njlaurennjlaurenalmost 12 years ago
I realize this isn't my thing

But I gave it 5 stars because it is well written.This also might be better in non consent ,it isn't really bd/sm.To me it is kind of sad and fiona to me is crazy,caught up in her own vicuousness.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
excellent

wow nice written story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Dominated

A well written and erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Please write more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

You are a very talented writer. Your story is repulsive however. I would like to shove an icepick through Fiona's eye, but that would be too quick. Flaying her slowly and completely over a week and submerging her in a vat of pickle juice would be more appropriate. I'm not rating this as some people obviously get off on this, but I would give 5+ on writing and minus-12 for story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wicked sweet

Nice work! Wicked guilty pleasure.

I laugh every time I read comments from the anonymous guy who reads entire fictional femdom stories and then tells the writer they are sick lol.

I mean you read the whole story and say "wow! This is disgusting! I did not see that coming. Well let me go read another one"??

CreeperclawCreeperclawover 11 years ago
cold

I wonder if it might be possible to write an opposite version to this story. where instead of having complete dominion over her husbands erections and finally ends them all together, you might write a version where he would have complete control. if not then i guess its wishful thinking, but i jus feel really bad for this guy and anyone who enjoys being cuckolded.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Such delicious torment...

It's so refreshing to finally read a story of this genre where the feminized character doesn't either; exact revenge or come to fully embrace their new situation.

The fact that Peter is complicit in his own downfall makes the story that much more compelling to read. I would loved to have read a chapter describing, in detail, the 6 months leading to the end of the story. I'm afraid we missed all of the sublte changes that Peter had gone through. The physical changes aside, I would like to watch as Peter becomes less and less sexual and relises that he has lost far more in this bargain than he ever thought.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
People read these stories for very different reasons!

I read the comments and I can't believe people can get totally moved by this ignoring the damage this character does to an innocent trusting person. The story wouldn't piss me off nearly as much if the evil character wouldn't portray their esteem for their victim as love. LOVE IS NOT SELFISH AND THIS BITCH IS SELFISH! It is just hard to believe that thinking feeling people can form an opinion pertaining to a story like this with no consideration for the criminal aspect of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
So sick

No man would agree to do that. No Doctor would do it - he'd lose his license. This is a sick, sick women who desperately needs psychiatric help. There is nothing remotely redeeming in this sorry story. It makes any normal person ill to even consider it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Femdom is not evil in and of itself, but you wouldn't know that by the majority of stories around here. Dark, twisted, smirking, cackling, permenant life altering, faux loving, humanity dismantling stories have their audience. However, I profoundly wish there were more examples of truely loving and caring female domination. Dom/Dommes can be firm, strict, even harsh, and can take a sub/slave beyond their percived limits without this depravity.

Call it what it is-a type of torture porn.

dacoach44dacoach44over 10 years ago
Well written and clever

This is arousing, well written, and so glad it happened Over There. Feminization from woman's POV is nice to see; keep it up, girl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Pure evil

with no redeeming qualities. She's the worst kind of cunt. And I use the word in the most derogatory way possible. Why would you even write something like this, even as fiction? Just disgusting. Not a single interesting thing about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Super story

I must say that I really enjoyed this story - ignore what some of these stupid people say - it's a brilliant piece of fiction ... keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just plain crap

Can you vote "zero"?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Things had reached an end?

Thank goodness! Implausible, poorly written tale of abuse and humiliation. Total and utter bollucks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Glad this author stopped posting

Because this simply didn't work on any level. Poor story telling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Did it ever occur to you

That he might simply snap and kill her? Ugly story of people acting without rhyme or reason.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hubby grew a spine

Got his gun and put the bitch 6 ft under.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Chastity?

I would think it would amuse her more to have him aroused and in permanent denial, rather than sexless. Maybe her feelings about that could be explained better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Oooh

I Liked it!

PantywaistKenPantywaistKenabout 10 years ago
Great story!

Well written!

pantywaist-ken

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Kill her

He should just kill her and get it over with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Best for Everybody

Every man should be treated like Peter and the world would be a better place. I would accept this from my wife simply because of her superiority over me due to her being a woman. I would accept it no matter how much I hated losing my masculinity and no matter how much it hurt. I deserve it, and so does she.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Then Peter woke up

And remembered he was a man with both pride and self respect. He bitch slapped Fiona and threw her out. Their divorce was final 4 months later. You really think, even in fiction, that a man would accept her abusive behavior? Stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very Talented writer

The writer of this story is extremely talented. Your story and characters are almost as complex as reality. There are many interpretations to the story and you have only to read the comments to see how divisive and varied the reactions are. Well done! Also I think it warrants saying that the author knows something about evil.

graymangazergraymangazerover 7 years ago
Loved it

I really loved this story, it actually reminded me a lot of my first effort at writing. But it left me with mixed feelings.

The start was great with Fiona exploring her fantasies, and its understandable how the power could go to her head, but as the old saying goes "absolute power corrupts absolutely" so she went to extremes, not caring about, but actually becoming aroused by Peters suffering until she could inflict the ultimate humiliation upon him.

What started as a loving couple, comfortable with one another, became one woman's insane drive to completely destroy someone she once loved for her own sexual pleasure.

For myself I thought it went a little too far, better to keep him in chastity and frustrated than wipe away his sex drive, but that's just my opinion. I would also have liked to see Peter trying to resist a little more and some physical punishment.

Even so it was very well written, apart from a few obvious errors, and refreshing that Fiona wasn't obsessed with some guys with giant cocks, usually black.

Ignore the anonymous trolls, this is fantasy, unbelievable things happen in fantasy. Fiona might be completely insane, she might be an utter bitch who deserves her face ripped off, she could be just about the most heartless wife on earth. But she is also wonderful, how many men dream of meeting someone like her?, and those who don't can't resist reading, and pretending that they don't wish to be under her.

Far fetched, and a little too pat and easy for her. But irresistible and extremely hot. Thanks, five stars :))

thiresiasthiresiasover 7 years ago
one of the best

One of the best most romantic and unconditional stories I´ve been reading. Wonderful slow pace, natural in its story. I wonder. Is it even possible to succeed we this intrigue irl.?... I hope so... But know I would not succeed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
His waking n retaliation

He finally woke up. He tied FI up, poured petrol over her & lit her up. He sat down, sip his wine & enjoyed the scene.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
LOL

I have never rated all chapters of a story with one star, yet here we are.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 5 years ago
Please take me and do this to me

I would be your willing servant in all things you desire. just promise to use me often

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Garbage

just a totally non credible story. I prefer fantasy to be at least a bit believable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
What a perfectly lovely story

of mental cruelty and physical abuse.

You really need a fantasy like this to wank to....hmmm just bizarre.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
omg my dream

I'm 50 and I would gladly submit to this forever

miss_yuzemiss_yuzealmost 5 years ago
this author and story stand out from the pack

Ms. Effie, you have brought the bar to a new height for writing in this particular psychological fetish. Your "Domestic Discipline" story is fantastically hot as well, although this one is the best I have read on Litrotica. And I have been reading stories on Litrotica for years! It's quite humorous how many haters, lacking the imagination to understand the appeal of this expression of a kinky bond between partners, still apparently take it upon themselves to read all three chapters and then comment so self righteously.

I am now a successful middle-aged submissive/switch male, and one of my three deepest wishes is to enter into a deep and committed relationship that has the potential to go 'all the way', whatever that turns out to mean. I only wish Fiona had renamed Peter with an appropriate girly name! (I live in New York City and Vermont, and can freely travel. If any serious trans or cis woman deeply resonates with this story and wishes to explore the possibility of actualizing something along these lines, please contact me.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
oh shit this got waaaay too real

nopenopenopenopenopenopeNOPE

poor guy holy shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
more please

I am a transgender husband in the closet. I would give everything for this. I'd like to hear more about taking the shots and pills, and slow body modifications. maybe tattooed lipstick and makeup. and more piercings, nose ring too! I think there should be more spankings and his weekly pegging too. keep the story evolving.

Anthony1965Anthony1965about 4 years ago
Awesome Story

I absolutely loved the story and would like to read more. I want my wife to do this to me.

My_Pretty_Kitty_KatMy_Pretty_Kitty_Katalmost 4 years ago

What a terribly depressing ending. I kept hoping she would rediscover her love for him or that he would find joy in submission or even that Sarah would go and tell him what Fiona truly planned to do to him. How very sad to have him miserable while she revels in his misery. (Also, what hormones exactly is he taking because I am fairly certain that transgendered women are not all weak & moody permanently. Quite unrealistic.)

vazkor13vazkor13over 3 years ago
just no

@mr_kitty_brat ; I'am like you I really hated the ending, god..it was awfull...how can someone think that Fiona has a tiny bit of love for her husband..I just don't get it.

And I know this is a fantasy, but being brain washed to thatpoint ...it reminds me of one of my favorite stories from GoodHusband 'louis make a decision' , the end of that story remains more realistic while being a story based on femdom and sissification.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I really loved this story. the control, transformation all of it. I'd like to see more focus on feeding him(err her) hormones, emissions, juices, breast feeding? that sort of thing. the application of making her take the pills and the shots is part of the thrill of transforming them.

TrstxxxTrstxxxabout 3 years ago

Good story. A sad story. Cuckold, control and chastity are about the the sexual build up and tensions and fantasies .

I could see either Fiona having no use for Peter now that the journey is over or Peter realizing one day how wrong his decisions were. Suicide ending

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Once the male sexual energy is gone, so is the desire to be submissive. So this story really doesn't work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

very stimulating story but very sad. I am about to start Bovine Ovary to grow breasts, butt, hips, however it will probably render me just like Peter was at the end. Now I've decided not to take the B.O. Am so glad I read this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
no

I would have killed the bitch a long time ago.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Repellent. Fiona's friend should have turned her in to the authorities. She is abusive to the point of criminality; any man who did this sort of thing to a woman would be pilloried and rightly so, for mental abuse of his wife. Not even an interesting exploration of the human psyche. Fiona is just a cunt who breaks her loving husband simply because she can. Honestly, Peter should snap and terminate her existence along with Ian and the doctor who prescribed the hormones. A fitting sequel would be if Peter had a sibling who was as psycho as Fiona and he tortured to death her and her accomplices in the most sadistic brutal and vilely degrading ways possible. That might match the disgust this story causes in any reasonably sane reader.

HottieOlwenHottieOlwenabout 2 years ago

I wanted to comment on this story after reading Chapter 1 and also some of the negative comments that followed it. They all seemed to be made anonymously, and what I can't understand is if they hated the story so much, why did they continue to read it? I note that similar negative, and in some cases, abusive comments were made anonymously after both Chapter 2 and Chapter 3. What a bunch of cowardly hypocrites!

If I may, might I make a suggestion that you re-read your work before submitting it for publication? For example, Peter becomes Simon at one point, and Dr. Chandler morphs into Dr. Edwards. Neither mistake is bad enough to ruin what is, in my opinion, an excellent telling of a Female Led Marriage story, but I'm sure you would want anything you write to be as perfect as possible.

As a Hot Wife myself, I too deny my cuckold any penetrative sex, except with his tongue. Unlike Fiona, it was my husband who persuaded me to seek a better equipped lover. Richard, my cuckold is very inadequately blessed in the cock department. We have been in the lifestyle for over twenty seven years by now, and my present boyfriend and I have been together for over five years. I still love my cuckold dearly. Whilst I have stopped short of Fiona's solution of giving her cuckold injections, I too have feminised my cuckold. He has been trained to fluff cock and to clean up afterwards. We both adore our chosen lifestyle, which as you pointed out is safe, sane and consensual. Thank you for sharing this. I really enjoyed it.

sissymark79sissymark79about 2 years ago

I think this is a great read! I would welcome more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sadistic bitch completely ruined the man, she might as well go ahead and have him do a sex change. As she’s killed his manhood..

Buster2UBuster2Ualmost 2 years ago

She does these mean things to her hubby Peter because she can. If that REALLY makes him happy ok, but does it. It makes more sense to me to leave with his man hood in tact and find someone else to love and love him. Poor Fellow. This is such a sad story. Why don't she just get him to volunteer for castration and really fuck him over. Poor Guy. 5 Stars, well writen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She did more than kill his manhood,she destroyed his spirit. You just finished reading about a man that will kill himself. He has no reason for living. He has no love in his life in fact all he has is pain and misery. His mi d has been screwed with beyond repair as has his body. If he even could have sexual reassignment surgery, finding a doctor willing to do it would not go well unless you went to a butcher. On top of everything else, his wife is insane and her friend Sarah is an accomplice for having the knowledge to help or stop this and just went along with it. While I understand some people enjoy the thought of these stories and think it would be their ultimate fantasy, these people don’t understand the difference between fantasy and reality and I can pretty much guarantee that they wouldn’t enjoy the reality because if they wanted it that badly, they could have it done by any number of people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

please write more stories like this. To share... this is my ultimate fantasy and desire and I could use more of this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Don't bother writing anymore trash!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think I would like to do this to my husband he has been hinting he wants to be cuckolded. I think I want to take it further than that. Keep the stories coming, I'm wet reading these extreme ideas!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She'd be a jail so fast her head would spin off. The Doctor would be right along side her. Absolutely disgusted, ridiculous story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

fantastic story, I absolutely dream of being transformed and mind fucked by my wife. I am living proof that I would embrace this situation

chefjess2039chefjess203911 months ago

it's sick that people think a good story is where a evil woman destroies a good man and he would just take it and " LOVE" it witch is crap he never wanted his sex life destroired his body alterd. in reality he would have more then likely hung himself after having ben forced to watch his "loving Slut Wife" fuck other men all the while refusing him any sexual release

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

What a depressing story.

SubVincentSubVincent10 months ago

I had something similar to this, not this extreme, without as much cucking or sissification, but with the complete denial. I have never loved a partner more or been more aroused, than I was for those years, everyday, in entirety.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

love this story, what a woman and what a lucky partner to be dominated I wish my wife would do this to me so badly.

Psychman24Psychman244 months ago

Domination and even slavery can be erotic and mutually satisfying, but this is going to ridiculous extremes. I get the sadism, the pleasure taken from inflicting pain and humiliation on one's beloved partner, but I really don't understand the kick she gets from turning her husband or what used to be her husband into a woman, and then moving on to another man as her lover. She could get all she wants without the gender switch and how do they explain this development to friends and family? It goes without saying that I don't remotely understand why the husband is willing to become a sexless woman. Why go along with your partner who has already ended your marriage, what is there to lose?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

It was a quiet, quiet night, and Peter just sat looking at the full Length mirror, at him/her/or what ever the fuck it was Steering back at it? His mind went blank as it picked up the gun, and walked in to Fiona's room. Pointing the gun at her, he ask what have you done to me. She just Sneered at him and said, what ever you let me do to you dumbass. Bang bang it stops now honey..

AnonymousAnonymous30 days ago

Fun story, perhaps the next step is transitioning to a rubber fetish with more BDSM.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous