All Comments on 'Absorption'

by taiyakisoba

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent writing

Thanks for such a great story. Please write more. I like the storyline.

JohnnyRottencrotchJohnnyRottencrotchover 8 years ago
Excellent writing!

There is so much more to erotica than just getting off... character development, drawing your audience into the story, and an excellent plot line. You covered all of your bases and I really enjoyed this story!

Excellent writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Pleasantly surprised

Wow... One of the best blob stories ever. What a great way to end the story. Thanks for being original and a great story teller. Please write more stories

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
SPACE MADNESS

something to look for when we decide to travel far. TK U MLJ LV NV

gnome_mangnome_manover 8 years ago
Very, Very Good

I loved this story. Pretty good sci-fi, and excellent characterization. I really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wow...

This is Amazing

SplitAcesSplitAcesover 8 years ago
Thanks for a great story!

Love is where it's at.

SPARTAN047SPARTAN047over 8 years ago
Just. Too. Epic.

You still don't disappoint. ;)

Erotica of this genre is unmatched: characters, plots, and sex interwoven to make a fantastic read.

I loved how Pris and Lula became one and our protagonist could enjoy the company of his computer momma and the blob. Thumbs up!

DabblingInDarknessDabblingInDarknessover 8 years ago
Amazing!

Oh man is this amazing! Please make a second chapter!!

BeardsmithBeardsmithover 8 years ago

Love it. Wish there was a sequel to this one!

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 8 years ago
Eh, I've read better... Just kidding...

But could definitely do with more chapters...

Interesting to see how Pris will manage to overcome whatever company controls that might be in effect to allow her to not require her to turn herself into the company for their gain...

And perhaps, since both Lula and Pris are likely to have a longer life expectancy than um... Hey, did I miss it somewhere or did we never learn his name...? Anyway, the need to eventually (for the storyline) find some way to restructure or rebuild or recreate him... Can't very well use anything they already have since all of her is still her but since she can read his mind and knows everything about his body they SHOULD be able to "back him up" as it were...

Either way though, an enjoyable read, thanks for the story...

sandeep130391sandeep130391about 8 years ago
Not so good

I am a huge fan of yours. Love most of your stories.

But didnt like this one.

Also a new category from what you write usual...

ReubenMedikReubenMedikabout 8 years ago
New Stories - When will that be a thing?

I quite enjoy your works, especially this one, 'Wings of Desire', and 'Vixen'. I would very much hope you continue making more, even though your last story (This one) was posted over three months ago...

Your forever fan, Reuben Medik.

DARKNESS1120DARKNESS1120almost 8 years ago
Honesty

I will be honest. I didn't really like this one, from the different languages to the overall story. I prefer your other ones. This one seems like it was made by a whole different person then your others, such as"Vixen".

EromanticaEromanticaalmost 8 years ago
Loved it!

Very nice. Please make a sequel.

jester9217jester9217almost 6 years ago
Needs more

Always liked sci-fi and this defiantly has the potential to be a series

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Feels like just the first chapter

You could definitely do more with this. The fact that she can make multiples of herself is especially interesting...

Add maybe some drama with the company and you got yourself at least one more chapter in their story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thank you so much

There's so often these kinds of fetish stories have no effort put into them, or are made by people who don't know what they're doing and it's really nice to see a story that's clever with good characters and more than "she was really hot" for a description.

And remember! If you can't choose between two people, just smash them together to make a new one! :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Well, that wasn't my thing but it was written well enough and if I wasn't into my own weird sh!t I wouldn't be reading the nonhuman section, now would I?

It reminded me of an album my friends and I pooled our money to buy in grade school. I don't recall the name of the band (for good reason), we chose them without hearing them... which was a very bad decision, as I think we only listened to the album once but one of their songs was SO bad that it's stuck with me for decades!

"One day while eating corn on the cob, I turned around and saw the Blob, It was devouring my uncle Bob!"

"Aunt Betty came in the room, tried to hit it with a broom, then she too was consumed!"

"Oh no! The Blob! It makes my heart throb! Oh no! The Blob! It makes me sob!!!"

(Imagine those lyrics being screamed with thrash metal drums & guitar for the full experience....)

messerschmiedmesserschmiedalmost 5 years ago
Wow! That was different...

But absolutely beautiful!

SorchakSorchakover 3 years ago
Could definitely use a continuation.

Even though it's already 5 years old, this story could be expanded. You could call it The Further Adventures of Lula/Pris and the Unnamed Explorer, or something.

bhojobhojoover 3 years ago

I love the irony in the title. Beautiful Story. Well worth 5 stars !

Richard1940Richard1940about 2 years ago

Peculiar ... but bloody good. Wonderful imagination. 5***** all the eay

L0st_S0ulL0st_S0ulabout 2 years ago

Only wish the story was longer or that there would be more chapters.

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

Wunderbar!

10/10!!!!!

OpenWordsOpenWordsabout 2 years ago

Really good writing. It's too bad, but momma's boys are far too pathetic to be attractive. And the woman pedophile wasn't even close to being sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is a brilliant plot but the characters just aren't fully developed. It would be a great sub-plot in a space opera to introduce a new character that would need to prove herself as being a trustworthy crew member. Conflicts and synergies between an AI and a telepathic commensal would have potential for several "what a disaster" and "isn't she amazing" moments.

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

[06.01.22] In my previous post I forgot to mention that I love this passage

[ Every space jockey has the bad habit of taking a bit of the planet with him after he's stepped foot on it. Armstrong started the whole thing when he took back that bit of the moon.]

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing story. Imaginative. Far above the usual Literotica fare. I enjoyed reading it. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story and the originality was well thought out. The ending was a nice surprise.

NovaMNovaMover 1 year ago

Science Fiction is great stuff. πŸ”­.πŸ¦ πŸ‘½ πŸ€–.

πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ‘ΎπŸ¦Ύ Erotically Enhanced Science Fiction takes it to yet another level. Way to go, I love it. πŸ§šβ€β™€οΈπŸ§œβ€β™€οΈπŸ¦ΈπŸ»β€β™€οΈ.

Taiyakisoba, you had me spell bound.🀩😍

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it ! I’ve skipped most of the science fiction stories but I’m glad I read this. Well done pig, well done !

oldpantythiefoldpantythief12 months ago

What a great story. Glad that it ended with both Lula and Pris being able to share with each other. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Why are Arabs constantly horny?

UzumakiNaruto9999UzumakiNaruto999910 months ago

Really an amazing story and Quite nice ending πŸ₯° Though I felt scared many times in between like mc whether this story would turn into an erotic horror story or not but overall it was a thrilling ride 😁

SatyrDickSatyrDick8 months ago

[04.09.23]

I don't know if it's intentional or nor but this passage:

She had a name: Priscilla, and I did call her Pris most of the time.

A nod to Ridley Scott's Blade Runner???

'Sin City' Spence?:>}

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

But how would it finally end? Would he be happy with a mechanical-cum-protoplasmic girlfriend/wife? Pris/Lula can fuck and give him carnal pleasures. But will that be enough? How about babies? Will that be possible? Without babies what sort of a family would it be?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Take T3, mix in 2001, Space Odyssey, ad some sex...

The beginning had me hoping for something original.

It was not meant to be.

Mostly grammaticaly correct.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertaiyakisoba@taiyakisoba
Back in the game writing monstergirl, fantasy and sci-fi stories. My favourite themes are gentle femdom (think valiant female knights rescuing young men in distress!), yuri (Japanese-style romanticised lesbian fiction) and older-woman, younger-man relationships. I hope you enj...