Abuse of Words

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fucking my mom's clinched ass hole is some what like moving in a pool of molasses or trying to run in a pool of water. She uses all her might to virtually close her ass around my cock.

Her face was strained like the look of a weight trainer trying to get one final rep of the dumb bell. Her entire lower body was rigidly flexed as she squeezed my cock purple. Through clinched teeth she growled,

"That's it son... Push and pull your cock in and put of my closed ass hole... Can you feel that baby?.. Is that the tightest hole in the world?.. Fuck it son... Fuck my pinched ass hole... AHHHHH shit that's good... God son... I can't hold this up for much longer... I'm going to relax my ass now son... It's your turn now baby... Just go for it... My ass is all yours... My ass is fully relaxed... Have at it son... Do what you will to it baby... Fuck the shit out of me... I don't care any more... I surrender... My ass hole is wide open for you... Go ahead and pound my ass hole son... Fuck mommy's ass... Fuck it as fast as you can... Fuck me like a bunny rabbit... Rapid fire son... Yes son yes... Faster... Faster... bang the crap out of me... Chop wood son... Chop that wood... That's it, chop down that tree... Bang the shit out of your mother... Fuck your mother son... Do as you're told and fuck your mother's ass hole... Look at me son... Look at your mother while you fuck me... That's right son, it's me... It's mom... Your fucking your very own mother right in the ass... I gave birth to you and now I'm forcing you to fuck me in the ass... Look son look... Look at who you're fucking... You're having sodomized incest with your mother... You know what?.. Get the fuck off me you miserable piece of crap... I'll show you how to fuck an ass... Let mommy get on top and ride that stiff cock of yours."

"Now sit back in that chair and put it in the full recline position... There, that's perfect... Now I'm going to fuck you in the cow girl position facing you and put my feet on the arm rests... Now I want you to watch my ass hole slowly swallow your cock... Oh yes, there goes the tip of your head... I'm going to stop right there before I go any further down the full length of your cock... Mommy's going to squeeze and release her ass ring on the tip of your sensitive cock head... mmmmm can you feel that?.. I'm clinching and releasing my ass hole muscles on your cock head...Squeeze, squeeze, squeeze, squeeze, squeeze, squeeze, squeeze ,squeeze... Okay, now I'm going to take all of your cock... Watch it son... Watch my ass hole slither down your cock... Oh my fucking god that feels good... Your cock is all the fucking way in... Okay baby, now I'm going to fuck you... Mom's going to ride your big fat cock... How's that son?.. How's mommy's big fat ass feel slamming down on your stiff cock?.. Should I go a little faster?.. Should I fuck you faster with my ass hole?.. Okay son here I go... I'm fucking you faster... I'm slamming right down on your cock... If you want me to fuck you faster, then you got it... I'll fuck the shit out of you... AHHHHH... Fuck yes... I'm fucking the shit out of you son... I'm slamming my ass hole up and down on your cock as fast as I can... Think of my ass hole like a fist jerking your cock off... Let me masturbate your cock with my ass hole... That's it son... Take my ass hole... Take that ass hole down on that cock mother fucker... Are you ready to cum son?.. Would you like to cum baby?.. Okay son... I'm going to squeeze my ass hole closed and I want you to thrust up into my ass."

"Yes mother yes... squeeze my cock with your ass hole and go military on me... I've already cum once and to do it again I'm going to need a good verbal thrashing... The sound of you yelling obscenities in my face get's me off like nothing else... Kick my ass with your words mom... Yell and scream at me at the top of your lungs... I hope it's so loud I go deaf... Do it mom... Make your son fuck your closed ass hole while you spew the dirtiest nastiest words you can think of."

"Okay son mommy's going to make you cum... By the time I'm done you may have permanent hearing loss... You ready son?"

"Yes mom, yes... make my ears bleed."

"Then go on you miserable mother fucking piece of dog shit... Fuck me... Fuck my closed ass hole you son of a bitch... Do it mother fucker... Fuck my ass... Fuck it... Fuck the shit out of my ass hole you mother fucker... Come on ass hole... Ram that fucking cock up my ass... Harder you little fuck... Fuck me harder... Fuck my ass you mother fucker... Fuck it... Fuck it... Yes fuck my ass hole you piece of shit... Fuck mommy's ass... Fuck mommy right in her tightly closed ass hole... Come on you miserable god damn good for nothing mother fucking piece of pig shit... Fuck my ass... Go on, fuck it son... Listen to me yelling at you son... Come on son, get pissed... Get mad at mommy... Take out your anger on my ass hole... That's it mother fucker... Fuck me... Fuck mommy's ass hole till you cum... Use my ass to make you cum... Listen to your mother's filthy dirty words to make you explode... Bust a nut up my ass mother fucker... Come on you piece of shit... Explode your cock deep inside my asshole... I'll tell you what I'm going to do... I'm going to piss all over you right when you cum... Tell me when you're going to cum baby... I'm squeezing son... Let it go... cum baby cum... Cum in mommy's tight ass hole."

"Okay mom... I'm almost there... Squeeze with all your might... Oh god yes... Four... Three... Two... One... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

"Yes son yes... I'm pissing all over you... Fill my ass hole up while I urinate all over you... Oh god son... That's so fucking nasty... Take a bath in mommy's piss... Spurt your spunk up my butt... Oh shit oh shit... I'm cumming... Ahhhhhhhhhh... I'm fucking cumming... Ahhhhhhhh... Holy shit son that was so fucking dirty... But I'm not done yet... I'm going to shit your cum onto your face... Here I go son... Watch your load being shit onto your face... I'm pushing son... I'm pushing it out... Oh yes, take that cum all over your fucking face... That's it now let me just rub it all over with my big fat ass... Oh god yes let me smother your cum soaked face with my ass... Okay son that was hot... You made mommy cum so hard tonight... I love you son... Let's go take a shower together and get cleaned up... Kiss me son... mmmmm that's nice."

"Thanks mom... I love you too."

12