All Comments on 'Abused and Cuckolded'

by maxmaypo

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Rapist deserve to die plain and simple

If the guy shot these men no charges should be filed. They deserve it and those that enjoy shit like this are just rapist waiting for an opportunity and they should be shot if they do.

happybetahappybetaalmost 10 years ago
I couldn't finish the first page.

SHOTGUN

happybetahappybetaalmost 10 years ago
But

It was well written,graphic,and easy to follow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
fun story

well written. I loved it. Ignore the ones who don't understand fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fun Story ?

To the person who wrote that this is just a fantasy. Yes it is. A vicious and degrading one. There is no fun to be seen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
all these haters

jerked off to the story and were ashamed for doing so.

bearsladybearsladyalmost 10 years ago
not a bad job

hmmm....let me see....yep, Im in the nonconsent category....yep, Im on a site for sex fantasy stories. So Im guessing all the moral haters of this story were okay with a group of men attacking and savagely raping a woman and her daughter (oh wait, they were overcome by a females slut nature and orgasmed, so it was ok). And to get to the incest part, they had to have read the entire story. And they totally forgot that they could exit the story at any time if they didn't like it. Am constantly amazed at people. Personally, writing wasn't bad, ending wasn't my cup of tea but won't be sending the author hate mail because of it.

devilspydevilspyalmost 10 years ago
I am sweating after reading this.

Love your style and your detail of all of it. The women having orgasms followed by deeper orgasms. Your forced bi experience. And how you enjoyed it. Really liked all of it, but with that being said. Why did the goons let you get away without eating creampies from your wife and daughter? Why did they not make you clean more cocks, suck more cocks, swallow more loads? Maybe there will be a chapter 2 in the works? Now that they have you cooperating with them.

msbishop702msbishop702almost 10 years ago
dog what a ride

I dreamed i was the husband and my wife was the wife I came like never before cum everywhere. Hmmm sexy story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
re: anonymous-all those haters

Takes one to know one doesn't it baby, you sick fuck.

liz33ndliz33ndover 8 years ago
good story

I love the insist part, forced, it could be prosecuted, but it still makes a great read. give us some more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nonsense

Why would the local law enforcement "would find fault with them since they were outsiders"?!THAT'S SIMPLY A NONSENSE!The local police,like ANY POLICE FORCE,can NEVER FIN FAULT with some people,just because they were outsiders!Where do you get these IDIOCIES?Or do you really believe that the police protects only the local citizens?!Well,I've got news for you,THE POLICE PROTECTS EVERYONE and if they committed no fault,THEY WOULDN'T HAVE TO BE WORRIED AT ALL!

Also,I HAVE TO SAY that,if a woman isn't gagging when she practices a deep-throat,THAT DOESN'T MEAN that she is experienced in doing this!She SIMPLY COULD HAVE NATURAL ABILITIES in doing this thing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Bull-Fucking-Shit

The moment Max got an erection swallowing Brian's cum, Brian, Leon, Darren, Fred, or Roger should have castrated Max and cut off his penis at the base.

Claudia69Claudia69over 4 years ago
What A Family Vacation!!

Don't usually like female abuse stories,but this a good read..I like the part about the Dad getting ass raped...

etchiboyetchiboyover 2 years ago
Shit. Someone did that to my wife and daughter I’d send her away, somewhere safe (like back home)...

...get a shotgun and do away with the shits.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

i would hunt hose bastards down and kill every last one of them

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Oh yes, I want to be the Father Mother and daughter. Fuck me Pleeeeeaaase fuck me. Immmmmmmmmmmm cummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmingggggggggggg 5 stars and love this. I would go to the gym and thank those men for showing me what I needed. 4yourpleasureiam

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

We actually had thought when reading this it was the wife's idea to make him a butt pussy cuckold, the ending threw us off.

toastywarm01toastywarm016 months ago

Nice story but in my mind this is not cuckolding, it’s rape. I kept thinking that perhaps the mother and daughter had set this all up. And that would have made this a good cuckold story. The story was nice for what it was but it wasn’t what I expected from the title.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

At least husband also orgasmed by getting ass fucked;forced incest part was too much they told him eat daughters pussy not fuck it he and daughter consumed sex their own they were horny last was his wife experienced in fucking black cock? It's a mystery she is not innocent for sure now wife becomes suspicious of husband and daughter when ever leaves them alone they will have temptations for each other the family is screwed actually man lost his wife and he can't see his daughter same way as before not as his little girl

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It's dangerous in the situation when locals are against you,..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous