Acacia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He shifted, standing on the gravel, in the night air. "Yes, umm, yes Acacia." She looked at him across the car. "First task, Five. Strip now. Fold your clothing and put it in the car. I am timing you, and you want to do this well. "

He paused; anyone would, and then thought of the time, and her unstated reason. With a quick breath, he slipped off his blazer and folded it, reaching through the open window to place it on the seat. Moving faster, he unbuttoned the shirt, easing it over the wrist cuffs he still wore, slipped off his shoes, and unbuckled his trousers, to fold everything and put it in. No need to stop and think now, he awkwardly hopped to pull off his socks, then slid his briefs down and off, tucking them all into the car. Now was the point of feeling ridiculous- naked except for black leather cuffs, bare feet on gravel, at the side of the drive. His cock hardened, but the cold air made for a limited effect. No porn movie heroics here- just naked and aroused, waiting.

"That was 42 seconds, not a good start. Walk up the drive, follow the path to the back porch, there will be a note for you on the post. You have only a few minutes- stay near the drive." She started the car, taillights flashing as she braked going up the drive and went around a curve. He moved back from the road, into the shadows, with no real choices now. His clothes were gone; he was in an unknown place, and going to the house his only course. Trying to avoid the gravel, he found damp grass bordering the drive, and followed it up and around a slight hill. Walking naked outdoors was an unusual sensation, no purposeful clothing, feeling every breeze and brush of a twig, conscious of his swaying cock in a way he never was elsewhere, and the unfamiliar cuffs which marked him as something other than just a naturist, but more of an object.

It took what seemed like ten minutes to follow the drive up to the house, walking briskly and shivering in the night chill now. Her car was parked in front of the house and a warm light glowed from windows next to the front door. The house was surprisingly large, but not formal and not a mansion. Its squared off colonial lines had areas of field stone and of stucco, with some wood siding, giving it the look of an older house that had been expanded and renovated over the years. As he neared it, bare feet on gravel now making him wince, he saw a brick paved path leading around the side. Walking on the cool bricks was more comfortable, as he followed the path around the house to a small brick patio at what looked to be the kitchen door. Beyond the path, there was a sloping lawn in the shadows, and a garage or something similar a distance away. The yard was ringed by dark trees against the night sky, and he found himself shivering more now. At the end of the path, a lantern was mounted on a heavy colonial post, with a folded paper and a manila envelope tacked to it labeled "5".

'You've come this far, so you have accepted your new role. Remember, no questions. I knew when I saw you tonight that you were made for this, and I confirmed it when you accepted my first touch. Open the envelope, put on everything you find there, then kneel at the back door and ring the bell. '

Shivering naked in the chill, he shuffled the paper to open the envelope, clearly too small for the clothing he was hoping for now in the cold. He turned it to tip the contents out into his hand- a folded black cloth, a red ribbon, and the blindfold again. Unfolding the cloth, he discovered it to be a pair of women's panties, in a size for him, black nylon with lace panels, which made him flush, realizing that in them he would look only ridiculous. He had to juggle the other items while he awkwardly tugged the panties on, finding they were a low bikini cut that left the tip of his cock almost exposed as he pulled them over it. Without specific instruction, he tied the ribbon around his neck with a loose bow, and slipped the blindfold over his head. He folded the paper back into the envelope, found the door, and knelt on the rough cocoa mat there that prickled his knees. He pulled the blindfold down as he reached for the doorbell, and heard it chime in the house.

The bell was silent, and he was waiting now. What seemed like minutes ticked by, and he began to wonder if this was another test. Should he ring again, or keep waiting, or be told that he was foolish for waiting and not ringing again? He opted for more waiting, which was beginning to seem like his natural condition, to show patience and let things flow and take him along. Another minute counted off, and he began to wonder all over again.

When the door clicked open, he looked up in spite of the blindfold he wore. "ahhhaaaaahhhahaaa" was a woman's laugh, but one he had not heard before. Or had he ever heard her laugh at all? He was confused, but very conscious of the image he presented to her: a kneeling middle-age man, not in heroic body building shape, wearing the blindfold, wrist cuffs, panties and a red bow. "Oh my god, you found another one. Perfect, I love the outfit." His face went red and hot as he realized it was not Acacia, and that this younger woman was talking to someone in the house, not to him. Was this even Acacia's home, or was this some further awful joke?

He held his place, kneeling outside, as he sensed her stepping outside the opened door. Her thin fingers were at his throat, pushing the red ribbon lower as she fastened a collar of some sort around his neck, finding the buckle and checking for slack. He heard a clatter as she reached inside the door and clipped something heavier to the collar. When the cold metal touched his bare chest, he realized it was a dog collar and a chain leash, which she tugged sharply.

"OK, stand up, follow me, keep the blindfold, hands behind you now." His knees creaked as he rose from the mat, and took a step after her into the house. His bare feet touched a stone floor, warmer than outside, and he seemed to be in a kitchen hall. She pushed the door closed and turned to lead the way, shoes tapping on the floor. Without sight, he tried to make sense of what he could- a kitchen but not one filled with cooking and baking smells, a narrower hall where he brushed past coats hanging on wall hooks, now polished wood floors warm under his feet. The leash tugged him to the left, through another room and a doorway, then he felt a flat carpet and the warmth of a room with a fireplace, and the wood smoke of a hardwood fire. His escort dropped the leash to the floor, with a dull clatter on the carpet, and then stepped behind him to clip the cuffs together, and to tap his legs farther apart as he stood.

There was silence for a moment, then he heard Acacia's voice. "I found this one looking at me across the room, and I thought from the start that he might do. He let me take him with a few words, and notice even now he hasn't said a word. He even chose to wear the ribbon like a gift bow, without prompting. And where someone else might feel humiliated so far, it just seems to excite him more. See?"

He was aware of his hardening cock, straining the too-small panties, as they seemed to ignore him. He felt movement next to him, as she spoke and reached out to slip off the blindfold. Acacia stood inches from him, the gray dress gone now and wearing a soft cream robe, down past her knees, and still in heels and stockings. The loosely tied top of the robe hinted at her cleavage and the swell of her breasts. The room was a comfortable and elegantly casual living room, with patterned fabrics and rich draperies at the tall windows. A step or two away was the second woman, younger by quite a bit, late twenties by a quick guess, with shorter, bluntly cut honey blonde hair and a sharp face. She wore a closely fitted white blouse, with three-quarter sleeves and a neckline that scooped low to expose the top slope of her breasts, with a darker skirt and heels. She looked more annoyed than charmed by his arrival and amused by his exposure.

"Five, this is, let's call her 'Diana'. That is not really her name, but then Five is not really yours either. Diana has been with me for a while now, and I think of her as my Alpha submissive now- my favorite and one with a wide range and an interesting style. That would make me her Domme, her dominant person, and you, Five, the Beta sub- meaning you now need to obey me and her too, if I give her that role. She has learned much of what you will need to, such as to obey.

Diana, I think Five needs some encouragement here to understand his situation. Please remove your shirt now; I think a topless sub would improve his attention. Please bring us some water, too."

A shadow of displeasure crossed Diana's face and she gave him a harsh look as she quickly unbuttoned the row of small pearl size buttons down the front and slid the white shirt off her shoulders, tossing it on a chair. Her pert breasts and slender body were exposed, making a contrast with the skirt she still wore. He felt his cock harden quickly, rising to the top of the panties, as he watched her nipples, smooth and rosy in the room light. Breasts swaying, she walked to the kitchen and returned with ice water, in two glasses. His eyes watched her all the way, and with hands cuffed he had no way to hide his increased arousal now. Acacia took her glass and sipped; watching his face, then leaned over to Diana standing alongside and took a nipple into her lips, bathing it in the cold water she had not swallowed. Diana tensed with the cold, but held still, as Acacia caressed the nipple and cupped the breast in her finger tips. Diana drew back from the hard nipple, and then took a wide swing to give him a hard slap on the ass, a stinging surprise.

"There are two lessons here for you, Five, as the beginning of conditioning. The first is that getting hard does not mean getting to cum, and it probably means some pain is coming soon. The second is that in your new role here you will learn to take pleasure in being used, but not in using that handy cock. A sub is someone who is fucked, and you will never be allowed to fuck me or Diana, though you will wish you could." Acacia took the remainder of the water in the glass and poured a thin stream down neck and chest, laughing as the cold water deflated his hardness and puddled at his feet. He wanted to gasp as the cold water went over his hard nipples, and left him with an almost-hard cock and no close relief.

He missed an apparent signal, as Diana stepped between them and tugged the panties down, to expose his cock, then quickly slipped a black rubber ring over it, down to the base. Her touch hardened him again, tightening against the ring, and she slapped his penis smartly, leaving the panties around his knees. Acacia spoke as she turned away."In case a cock ring is not part of your experience, Five, it will keep you hard until it is removed, in a kind of semi-arousal, so you will never be able to think about it and will always be reminded this cock is mine, now, to keep your attention, not yours to use. The panties are a reminder that I will now decide what you wear, if anything and you are a sub, not able to pretend to be a man."

"There are a few other basics of life now that you need to know, some basic positions so I don't have to keep explaining things. 'Inspection' is where you are now- standing, with your legs apart, hands behind you whether cuffed or not, and keep your mouth open a bit in case I want to use it. "'Kneel 'is, try it now, with legs apart, hands in back, chest out, head down. 'Down is the other one- kneeling with your forehead to the floor and your ass up high. Kneel."

Awkward with his hands cuffed and panties around his legs, he folded to his knees, spreading them apart, arching his back, keeping his lips open slightly- waiting he knew for her approval now. She stepped closer, placing the pointed toe of her high heel shoe between his legs, tapping his thighs wider apart. "I want some space her, under your balls, do it." He shifted his legs, feeling her shoe tapping his balls sharply to get his attention. "Are you still feeling manly, half hard like this? Do you still imagine women, like Diana or me, on our knees for you? Get over it." He glanced at the younger woman, still standing to one side, topless, as if waiting for instructions herself.

Acacia stepped back, inspecting, then reached into the pocket of her robe and took out braided purple leather. "Kiss it, Five, you will get to know this too." She held it near his lips, and he realized it had two parts- a braided and knotted handle and a bundle of leather strips, some with small end knots. He wetted his lips and kissed the smooth leather, then looked up."It's a flogger, Five, like a cat but smaller and handier, maybe even softer and kinder if you want to think of it that way. We need to see how you do with this, too. Stand up."

More nervous now, wondering if he could accept pain at some level, he angled himself back to his feet. Diana stepped forward, a slight smile now, and pulled the panties down and off, unhooked the cuffs, then pushed him naked into the doorway leading to a formal dining room with its cheerful country colonial look. "Stand in the doorframe- feet and hands in the corners, braced tight. He fitted himself as an X in the opening, his body rigid.

"Ah, you see, we don't need all that dungeon gear you've probably seen in the websites you go to late at night- we make do with the everyday- which means I can correct your behavior wherever we are" Acacia said. "Say 'thank you' when I finish, Five." She was behind him, so he was not prepared for the first swing, the leather thongs whipping his ass with a sharp sting. Swinging hard, with follow through, she flogged him, moving from one side of his ass to the other, to the backs of his thighs. The soft leather stung and reddened his skin, for dozens of strokes. He heard her step away, and then saw that she had come into the other room, watching his eyes as she used the flogger on his chest, his cock in its ring, his balls and upper thighs, leaving every part of him stinging. She stepped back, her long robe open slightly now to reveal her stockings and what looked like an expensive French corset in slate gray, not the black lingerie stereotype. "T,thank you Acacia." He ached but found himself pleased to have absorbed the strokes.

"Sometimes I will ask Diana to do this, if you need correction, but sometimes there will be no reason, except the pleasure I get from doing it. It certainly is not for you, even if you do turn out to be a pain slut. Hands down now."

He felt his muscles contract as he brought his arms back to his side, and his feet closer. He was breathing hard from the flogging, keeping his eyes down now. Acacia unclipped the flat chain leash he still wore, made a loop around his aroused cock partly swollen in its ring, and wound the chain around it without touching him directly, then with a tug pulled his aroused cock back, between his thighs, and led the chain back under him, up his back, and clipped it again to the collar. He shifted in discomfort, with his semi-hardened cock folded back and the cold metal between the halves of his ass and up his back; bending his neck forward tugged his cock more. She clipped the wrist cuffs behind him again, against the leash. "There, now you are the way a sub should be, no bobbing cock to distract you, but a mouth and body to amuse us. Diana, come over here."

The slim girl stepped in front of him, facing him from only a few feet away, breasts swaying, wearing skirt and heels only. As he looked at her, his arousal increased, painfully so in the binding. Acacia in her robe stepped behind Diana, and reached around her to expertly caress her exposed breasts, cupping them, thumbs circling over the smooth nipples, then pinching and stroking the nipples to hardness as he watched. Diana said nothing, eyes wide, flushing as she was taken in front of him. Acacia moved one hand from breast to breast, taking the other to reach under Diana's short skirt. "Ah, your panties are quite damp now girl, very good." Acacia stepped back, to shed her robe and lie on the chintz sofa. "Diana, you know where you belong now. Five, get over here, lean over the sofa from the end."

He moved to where her head was propped on the low arm, watching as Acacia angled herself to spread her legs, supported on the cocktail table, while Diana knelt between them, brushing her short hair back and bending lower. Diana kissed her strong inner thighs, with her tongue finding Acacia's trimmed mons and then slipping inside, licking deeply and sucking her clit. He watched her head bobbing, licking with a faster rhythm, as Acacia bent her knees, spread her legs wider, and used one hand to press her head deeper. "Five, lean closer, offer me your nipple. Make me feel your desire to please, without a word."

He pressed against the sofa, bound cock more swollen now, and leaned forward to position his left nipple over her lips, arching his back. He found himself wanting her contact, willing her to touch him, to take him. Her tongue circled his nipple, as her hips rocked and she stroked Diana's hair as she licked. Suddenly her teeth were on him, raking his hard nipple, gently gripping it, pulling it. A new feeling swept through him, something unexpected. He felt the desire of offering himself for her pleasure, of being taken, of being used in ways he was not in control of. He found himself sweating and aroused, wanting her to take him, feeling the flood of love as she did. In that instant, he did love her, and the feeling of having submitted. He arched his back, ignored his restraint and his pain, and worked hard to offer the one nipple that was now the center of his sexual self.

Acacia nibbled and licked him, as her back arched and her hips lifted. Her legs enfolded Diana, face tight to her pussy, as she orgasmed and pulsed. The moment passed, and Acaia pushed them both away as she sat up, smiling and breathing harder. "I love you both-in my way, of course. That was nice. Diana, fetch us some wine, the white wine from the fridge, and lets relax a bit, it's getting very late now. Diana got from her knees to her feet, smoothing her skirt, and returned a moment later from the kitchen with the wine, two glasses, and a steel bowl. Acacia took the chilled bottle and poured- two crystal glasses, and a splash into what he saw was a dog dish.

12