Academic Pursuit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WMDean
WMDean
32 Followers

I hovered above her, my hands planted right by her shoulders, fucking her. Beads of sweat formed on her face, mixing with the cum I'd sprayed there earlier and dripping on her desk. My whole body was slightly slick with exertion.

"Yeah, it's definitely been a long time since I had a nice ripped guy with his cock inside me," she said, smiling up at me. "You like fucking your sexy little professor?" she asked, giving me a little spank.

"I like fucking my sexy little professor," I whispered back.

"Good. I needed a man and I thought I got one, now show me what you're made of," she taunted.

I growled and started pounding her harder, my chest heaving with exertion as I thrust in and out of her soaking wet pussy as fast as I could, my balls slapping against her butt with every stroke. She leaned back, her breathing ragged and her mouth open. Beads of sweat ran down her body and pooled on the desk. I could feel her muscles squeeze around my cock as she approached orgasm.

"Fuck me, cum inside me, oh fuck me... this makes me feel like I'm 19 again and-ohhh shit..." she said as my thrusts drew her over the edge. She spasmed under me, her torso writhing with pleasure and her hips pushing back up against me. Her hands grabbed at my back and I heard her heels clatter to the floor as her legs tightened, gripping my body like a vise.

Professor Rohdes squeezed her eyes shut and clenched her teeth, letting out a moaning gasp as she reached the peak of a massive orgasm. Every muscle in her body seemed to tense up, tightening around my throbbing cock, pushing me toward my own climax. Her juices were dripping everywhere onto my cock, our legs, and on the floor.

I kept fucking her, and as her display of pleasure drove me on I felt myself join her, a hot stream of cum spurting out of my cock and deep into her cunt. She gasped and dropped her hands to my ass, trying to bury as much of my length inside her as possible.

I collapsed on top of her, face to face as her orgasm subsided. She was breathing heavily, puffing hot air into my face. Her smooth tummy rose up and down against me as she gasped for air. Her hands found my sides, holding me close to her with my dick still buried inside her, still slowly giving up the last drops of cum to her tight pussy.

"I hope I've taught you something," she whispered, smiling up at me.

"Damn, Professor..."

"Didn't think you could get a good fuck out of an old tart like me huh?" she said, grinning.

"Didn't think you were into—"

"Into boys like you? Maybe not. Maybe it's just you."

"Why?"

"Because you weren't slobbering all over me, you were a gentleman," she said.

"Me? I couldn't help looking at you most of the time in class," I said.

"Oh, sure, but you tried to hide it. Didn't work, mind you, but you get an A for effort," she said, giggling.

"Thanks, I guess." I said, grinning sheepishly.

"I've... got to be out there in a couple minutes, I'll be late as it is," she whispered. I stood up, hesitating.

"I don't want you out of me any more than you do... but I'll make it up to you," she said. "Promise." I slid out of her reluctantly, still slick with her juices, and started to pick up my clothes as she sat up, pushing her skirt down and grabbing a tissue to wipe off her face.

"So..."

"And you won't be telling anyone about this," she remarked, buttoning up her blouse again.

"Of course not, Professor, but I was kind of hoping—"

"To see me again soon? In private?"

"Yeah," I said, and I'd never meant it more.

"Don't worry. I'll be in touch, okay?" she said as she tucked her shirt back into her skirt. She looked a little disheveled, but nobody would suspect a thing.

"Do I look all cleaned up?" she asked, stepping back into her heels and peering into a little mirror by her door.

"Pretty much, unfortunately," I mumbled. "Nobody's gonna suspect anything," I added.

"Hmph. The high and mighty Professor Rohdes banging a student in her office? Unheard of," she remarked sarcastically, smiling.

As I finished getting dressed she abruptly grabbed me, pressing her tight body against mine. I could feel her breasts pressing against my chest and her hands on my back, working their way up to my neck.

"I'll never forget today," she whispered. "And soon I will give you a night you will never forget either. In a more... intimate setting."

And with that, she turned and walked out, swishing her ass a little under her skirt for me as she turned out of sight. I put my clothes back on, grabbed my backpack and breathed out one more time, still in shock at what had just happened.

The next day I showed up to class as usual, sitting in the middle rows as always. Maybe I was paranoid but I didn't want to give anyone a clue about what had happened. As she entered the room and came to the podium amidst the chaos of students getting seated, Professor Rohdes pointed straight at me, smiled and winked. A few other students turned to look at me. She kept staring too.

I sat, petrified, until the others began to look away. When I was sure she was the only one still gazing in my direction I gave her a slight wave and a sheepish grin. She giggled and turned to her notes with a warm, happy smile that I'd never seen on her face before. Her lecture that day was as sharp as always, but it seemed like there was an extra spring in her step, as if our afternoon shenanigans the previous day had perked her up. Still a bit embarrassed by her singling me out during passing period, I managed to get past her at the end of class with a simple, slightly awkward "Hey," to which she simply smiled again. Then I felt her slip something in my jacket pocket as I brushed past.

As I got back to my room at the house I pulled it out. It was a little white envelope, lightly sealed. I opened it. A few fragrant rose petals fell onto my bed as I pulled out the card inside. It was a brief letter, signed with a little heart and just her name, Lisa.

"Hi there. Please accept my apologies—I feel a little guilty because I had to rush you when you visited my office yesterday. What we had to discuss probably deserved a little more time than I was able to give you. Still, I thoroughly enjoyed talking with you and I hope you feel the same. If you'd like a little extra help with the topic, please meet me in front of my office at 5:00 tomorrow evening. Come prepared and wear something nice."

*

Author's note: To be continued depending on feedback; if you liked this one, please try my other stories as well!

WMDean
WMDean
32 Followers
12