Academy Girl Calandra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was just something missing from the image she created.

A man, or a vine, her mind supplied, grabbing her hair and yanking her head back. Making her bare her pretty neck and chest.

The vines pushed her legs further apart and the thick vine between them went mad, faster and faster it rubbed her sex. Calandra threw her head back, crying to the heavens as she came. Her body arched, her toes curled, her lungs rattled as her climax went off. Vines took to her knees, wrapping around them, and hoisted her up, presenting her shaking body to the mirror. The glass reflected her glistening form, her hips and thighs painted in globs of green goo and her own sweet juice.

Calandra panted, breathless and then, of course, the door opened.

Her would-be male classmates came milling in, sets of two and threes. Friendly and rowdy as the professor willed them to take their seats. Their smell came with, masculine and heady and fresh from whatever rough-housing they do among each other. Calandra paled, all their eyes looking at her and her pleasured figure. The female release still dripping down her cheeks and her breasts, tangled and touched by the faunaweed.

Calandra tried to hide her face from view, her flinches rattling the vines holding her up. Her blush spread through her body, making places down south change color in her fear.

She tried to close her legs but vines left them cocked open, brazen with her panties see-through and her pussy visible.

The thick vine between her legs kept on stroking her and shamefully, she was horny.Hornier even.It slid through the curve of the cotton and pulled, ripping the panties clean in half. The drenched underwear slopped down, making a squish sound as it hit the floor, barely heard over the common chatter. Ah, they saw. Her hard clitoris, her pink and needy folds. Her virgin hole yet unfilled, her slit still wet and unclaimed.

In the mirror, she saw-

Calandra blinked, baffled.

In the mirror, she no longer saw her reflection!

The faunaweed brought her close ot its pot, safely out of the way of the professor that started lecturing. He walked back and forth, his head near where her unguarded pussy hanged in the air. Could he feel the heat arising from her swollen lower lips? Smell her sex, womanly and wanton? If only her professors and classmates knew she was still here, the plant not put away and her newest hobby going underway- Would they gawk and murmur? Would they stare or would they attempt to touch?

And here she was, getting teased and taken silly by a magical plant.

Looking down at the faunaweed, Calandra swallowed down a snide roar. The stupid plant wasn't sick at all! Right before her, the bulk of the vines were once again chipper and all-round purple. As they should be. But this was a captive faunaweed! They were rare fiends and when captured, they were either the sick or dying. Everyone knows that a harvested faunaweed was a dead faunaweed!

Did this moron of plant let itself get captured on purpose?! What would have done if she hadn't felt like fooling around in abandoned classroom? She couldn't believe the utter stupidity she was now taking part in. It was lucky that it was big and tall or she would- Calandra frowned. She'll think of a proper punishment later.

Stupid plant.

Who did it think it was, leading her on like that!

And was this some type of defense skill, hiding them from view as the class went on? Calandra couldn't sense the natural pooling of magic being cast. No wonder no mana-tracker worth their salt could find a faunaweed in the wild. God, she felt like smacking herself.

Ignorant to her distress and new found knowledge, the faunaweed preened some more.

It was still, to her disgust and glee, adorable. Calandra gasped, unable to believe her own traitorous thoughts.

Don't tell her she has a crush now?!

Calandra's lips were probed by the thick vine she's stopped attending to, asking permission to be let inside. She smirked and resumed, licking and getting accustomed to the cock-like head. Calandra breathed on it, watching how it coiled and tensed. Enjoying the shivers she coaxed out of it. Once it stiffened enough, she took it in. It was so big and long, filling her mouth up with just the head! Meaty and thick, it stuffed her, making hard to even bite down if she wanted to. All she could do was drool, her saliva stringy like silk threads, running down her chin.

Goodness, she must look like a drooling mess.

Calandra tried to move her arms but found them tied behind her back, her struggle futile.

More green goo dribbled into her mouth, making her reflectively swallow, gulping it down. The vine inside of her mouth began thrust, slow and steady. Calandra grunted through her nose. Her mouth unbelievably stretched. Below, the thick vine stroked her slit, circling her virgin hole. Its head was much larger than the one that was in her mouth, each swipe of its cock-like head touching both her entrance and clitoris in a single go. Tinier vines played with her hole, wiggling inside and stretching her inner walls.

It couldn't be trying to prepare her for the bigger one, could it? She was much too small for it, moaning and imagining it taking her ruthlessly. The thickness of that vine was greater than her arm. And it wanted to go inside her? Calandra couldn't stop giggling. Seeing herself in her minds eyes, her pussy filled to the brim by that vine.

Calandra rocked into the smaller vines, they were like fingers touching her in their texture and size.

It was easy enough to imagine that those boys had gotten up from their seats and held her down.

What if they bent her over the teacher's desk, pushed apart her legs and started fingering her with no mercy. She'll try to buck her hips back and wind up falling on those precious digits even more. Making her cry out like a bitch in heat. They'd ask her how much she wanted it and what would she say? Would she sniffle and act like she didn't understand what they wanted as they finger-fucked her to release? Or would she tell them they weren't man enough. Boast with her haughty voice on how they couldn't satisfy her at all.

As her fantasy took over, the little vines pulled out. The thick vine plunged in. Calandra's body trembled from the force, her inner walls slick and claimed by the thing impaling her. Pain and pleasure intermingled. A mostly-pleasant burn following after as the vine entered deeper and deeper. Calandra cried out, her voice screaming and hoarse but it was soundly smothered by the vine in her mouth. Together, they thrusted in and out of her.

She was just a pair of writhing and greedy holes being filled and fucked.

Her hips uselessly jerking, trying to match the rapid tempo of their strokes. Her pussy clenched, shuddering and trembling as the sensations, passion and her need to be fucked and stretched and rutted overtook. Calandra screamed, a cry that escaped even the muzzle in her mouth. The windows rattled. Her male classmates looked up, looking for that immodest shriek of need and want, and her professor bade them to pay attention to their orientation. Her mind went blank, her limbs used and abused by the faunaweed still pistoning inside of her. She fell into the sea of pleasure, orgasm after orgasm squirting from her packed pussy. Puddles, clear and obscene, gushed onto the floor.

The vine in her mouth spewed out more goo, nectar that she greedily drunk.

Her stomach expanded, protruding from her formerly tight waist. Her new bubble belly bobbed, glossy and goo-coated as more vines discharged over her and rubbed their plant mixture in. From behind, her ass was raised, cheeks pulled apart. Her tight pucker was probed, vines making a hook-like gesture inside of her. Three vines opened her asshole and another thick vine went in, rutting her from behind. Filled in all her holes, she convulsed in ecstasy.

The pleasure overwhelmed her and with another orgasm, she passed out.

~~~000~~~

________________________________________

~~~000~~~

Hours into the night, Calandra woke up from the curious pain of contractions from her belly. She panted in the darkness, the faunaweed stroking her face as her pussy clenched and unclenched. Her legs were pulled apart, her thighs cradled by more vines than she could count. The coating of green goo melted and dripped down her sore mound, the sensation both gooey and slick. Calandra's eyes fluttered shut and she pushed, straining with all her might to push the mixture inside of her out.

Below her dangling legs was a large flower, violet-shaped and baby-blue in color. With its petals extended, it caught every drop falling from her insides. The contractions increased and Calandra noisily came, the orgasm sweet and wonderful. Her toes curled. Her body still arched despite the aches and love-making bruises ringing around her knees that would be terrible to explain away tomorrow.

Down into the flower poured a stream of blue goo plant nutrients and nectar and sap, all nestled and cared inside of her womb. It surged at the start, spurting and splattering as it fell. Calandra huffed, throwing her head back. Another vine rubbed her belly, comforting her as the stream continued and continued. The sound of it thrilled her, a bit of heat growing in her sore and tired pussy.

"I'm not a cattalia." She breathed out, hoping the stupid plant would finally get it in its head. "You don't need to-"

Calandra considered all of the sex they had and the cycle she was now stuck in. Her getting fucked, then impregnated, then drained, then fucked again. It was fine for a few hours but this was getting out of hand.

She wanted to sleep.

In her bed.

At the boarding house. A place that the faunaweed wouldn't seem to comprehend no matter how much she shouted.

The faunaweed couldn't just keep her here. Trying to breed or comfort her. And she was sure it had gotten the message after the third time of them again- fucking, impregnating, drained, and fucking again. It was much gentler now, attending to her needs and swaying her slightly to sleep.

If she didn't keep her wits with her, she might not ever want to leave.

The faunaweed cooed at her, a vine touching her lips and bidding her to be silent. Her thighs were angled downward and the mixture cascaded softly, pretty like rain. If she had been a cattalia, would all of this fluid meant a baby? A plant baby. Calandra found herself blushing at the thought. It was too soon to be thinking about children and babies and things like that. She wasn't even sure how sentient a faunaweed could be without its fauna. Though this one seemed very alert and wily with what it wanted.

Finally, the plant mixture was finally out of her system, only a few drops passing from her pussy.

"We can't stay here. I need real food and water and a bed." She gritted out, adding base and warning in her throat. God, she sounded more like a kitten mewling for milk. And why was she thinking about we? Wasn't a one-time thing? Ah, she wasn't thinking straight. "Put me down."

The faunaweed tighten its grip, acting as if it was ready to take her again, before gently putting her down.

"Thank you."

Calandra stood on wobbling legs, and using the nearby desk as support, stumbled her way forward.

She didn't make it far.

Her nude body collapsed on the teacher's desk, that rear of her sticking up in the air as she tried to lift herself up. Catching her breath, she saw the faunaweed re-arrange itself and followed along, its vines acting as feet and legs. For some reason, the ward crystals didn't stop its eager skitter towards her.

"No, you go into the closet. I can't- I can't take you with me."

The faunaweed regarded her and, to Calandra's surprise, made a sound that sounded like "No."

It climbed out of its pot, shedding a shell of shrived leaf and dead vine in the form it had been. Then with a long vine, it opened the closet door and pushed the pot, along with the dummy body, in to be discovered in the morning. Now in another skin, all of the vines were blue, violet flowers a plenty on its vines.

"How-" Calandra stuttered. "Wait!" She thought about the signs. The change in color. The defense skill to make itself invisible. The green goo now blue. "You're not a faunaweed, are you?"

It nodded.

"You're a mimic-spore." She said, blankly. "You're a mimic-spore!" This time, Calandra smacked herself. "We've never ever caught an actual faunaweed, have we. All that those books and theories and findings we wrote down and recite about faunaweed isn't actually factual, is it?"

It nodded harder, the smug bastard.

"Can you talk? Say human words? I do believe I am correct in assuming you can hold a conversation or at least, comprehend one."

The mimic-spore only cooed at her. Because it didn't have a face, she couldn't tell if it was a sarcastic coo or a mocking coo.

"Jeeze, you're terrible. I can't believe I like you."

The mimic-spore preened.

Calandra sighed, miserable with a slight smile resting on her lips. What a world, Surfeit. She spread her legs and wigged her rear, showing both of her holes empty and lonely for comfort. Breathless and her heart quicken with excitement, she considered how she could pay back the professor for her undue punishment.

"I think I felt something kick in me." She whispered, feigning to hold her belly.

The mimic-spore watched her, buds blooming and the room now heavy with rich, golden pollen.

"I think we should try one more time to see if I can have a baby. Why don't you help me with that, my mimic-spore?"

12