All Comments on 'Acapulco Anniversary'

by murphy621

Sort by:
  • 75 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Get help and kill your self or take 10 inch rode into your ass

BigJohn601BigJohn601about 13 years ago
Not bad but it was a bit disjointed in its telling.....

I liked the story concept and the conclusion but felt shortchanged in how the story developed. But based on what has been posted lately in this category a very welcome addition.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Really a pathetic effort.

If you going to publish tales, do a better job of editing them. Also, choose a better theme. This theme is really sickening.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Premise But Names

The premise was great and I enjoyed the erotic sex except for the homosexual act. Was character's name Myra or Maria? 2 demerits = 3 star rating. Less homo, more editing and you are a potential 5 star author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
BS

Utter Bull S**t

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
The last paragraph

This was the ONLY good part of the story.

teh568teh568about 13 years ago
After All the Buildup...

It ended to quickly. You were going along fine and then the last few lines just sumed it all up. You tell a good story, but with the ending here it sort of ends unfinished. Like seeing a two hour movie and then it ends in the final three minutes of the film, leaving you thinking, "where is the rest?"

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caabout 13 years ago
Alright

Alright but the mind control was too far afield ... The mind control worked way to fast without any justifiable means for it to work... Just because they roleplayed surely doesnt make her mentally weak. Later in the story the power of suggestion would fail in the absence of the drug he allegedly used on his victims .. Right? And, I don't think the forced gay sex acts added to the story whatsoever... Not really what the LW fans are looking for is it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
PUKE!

Could you write a more fucked up story? It's a pity this site doesn't have negative stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Your Fault

The key part of this story is mind control. Many of us never read that category and your ratings will suffer because the story is in the wrong category and you get different readers in this category. Plus, at least I dislike being deceived about the nature of a story.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
Not too bad, just a little bit of a fantasy

If the story is taken as it is, with the supernatural powers the man had over them, then it was a a fun read. Just not too believable, but still a good read.

Thanks for the story.

MissouriUSAMissouriUSAabout 13 years ago
Huh?

I think that you write pretty good. I have enjoyed most of the stories of yours that I have read. But this mind control scenario stuff is just too goofy for my tastes. This story probably should have been submitted to the other category.

In any event, keep writing and we'll take a look at your next effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
A little bit of fantasy HUH?

Many husbands grovel in the fact that thewy have a wife. The funniest thing to me is some overweight braod calling her husband sir or master ( call me siirth..I am your mastefer slave) This from a baldign fat old slob that has the indian sign on hi fat unnatractive (make that ugly) past her prime trying to be young again ( these are the skags that have to spice up thier marriage by having a date..Get real ..A DATE?) hahahahahahahahahah. Kudos to writer.

shangoshangoabout 13 years ago
You need help.

But I'm sure even your diseasedmind recognizes that. My main gripe is your shoddy writing. Do your research!!! Mind control ONLY works when the subject WANTS to follow the suggestion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Mind Control

The Mind Control category is there for a reason. It is for stories like this. You've chosen to put it in Loving Wives hoping for more views, comments and probably higher ratings. Nice Try. 1 star.

zed0zed0about 13 years ago
What Is Your Malfunction?

Is this some kind of writer ego thing? Do you really think your gay, mind control, fetish story is somehow different? Do you really believe that readers who don't read gay, mind control, fetish, stories will for some reason find your shit any different? Wake UP! Get your head out of your ass! While fairly well written, this story became too disgusting to finish, and I gave you only 1 star. You might do better in one the other category's.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 13 years ago
Others said it well

Wrong category! Not to mention the lack of credibility, forced gay, and all the rest. Disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
OK, I Agree, Wrong Category, BUT...

I would have probably put this in another category, if for no other reason but to keep it away from the jerks that can't see past the category to read the story.

It was a good work, well done, good characters, good story line, not really my taste, I didn't like seeing the wife die, but then again, I didn't write it, so, certainly a reasonable twist that is within the realm of the characters. I will rate it a 5, if to only offset some of the 1s I know that you are going to get. My real rating of 4 would only be tarnished by the wife's death, but again, your story, not mine. I remember how pissed I was at Vonnegut when he killed off a woman that I didn't think should have died, but that was his story.

Gentlemen...if you are going to critique, try being a real critic, not just a complaining jerk. You don't need to smite me, now, I won't be back to see it. Just either get a life, read stories you like, don't read stories that obviously have topics you don't like, and, oh yes, if you have constructive criticism, give it, if you don't, get a life and shut the fuck up. Remember the admonition of Thumper's mother, "If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.". Please, take it to heart.

Murphy, keep writing, you have talent.

drmac100drmac100about 13 years ago
Good story

Good story. Yoiu need to some white space to make easier to read. Do some research on hypnosis to make it more creditable. I just happen to be a CH and hate to see mind control with hypnosis, bit with some research future stories coils be better

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
For Your Writing

They really do need to add a zero (0) catagory. This is the most stupid, illogical, and brainless piece of word scribbling that I have found on this site.

bruce22bruce22about 13 years ago
Wrong Category

Happy ending ?!!? Well written.

huedogghuedoggalmost 13 years ago
i agree wrong category

but it makes me wonder why the writer on this site hate men so much. In 90% of the stories the husband is a weak ass man. he just a weak piece of shit, the bad thing is some man writer and some of the poeple that make the comments are just as bad.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
WHO KNOW WHERE EVIL LURKS

families are notoriousls uncaring when attacked. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Twenty Five Years

Sad!

Too bad he didn't have balls somewhere in the beginning, grab his wife forcefully, get the hell out of there and get help. He wasn't totally into it in the beginning.

Any chance you are one of those writers who gets off on lucky men being married to beautiful and educated women who end up being totally and subserviantly in love with them...Trajedy!

Oh well, it's a story - thanks for the effort - I felt for her!

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 12 years ago
Interesting idea -

Non-consent would seem more appropriate but your choice - it sorta fits here too -

Not aware of any concoction likely to be that pervasive it would still have such a profound impact so long after being withheld - but nothing say that reality has to be part of any story lol -

Nicely written and conceived -

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Good Story

Should be under "Mind Control" but what do I know. The best part was the ending with the asshole floating in the river. With no balls. Just what he deserved.

OH YEAH

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
My pet peeve

A critical component of excitement is tension. It may be Martians vs Earthlings or Pat's superego vs Pat's id. In a story like this, what little tension there is, is Hubby not liking what he will have to do or say when Bull tells him (and we all know Hubby will comply!)

There was only one chink presented in the Bull's armor, and it did not get exploited until several tragedies (and years) passed. Why he would keep a middle-aged lady around when he could bag as many young hotties as he might want is irrational. Incidentally, the ease with which he was able to score Sweety AND Hubby is implausible!

It is totally unclear why Sweety would not have called Hubby soon after getting to Tijuana ... She knew Hubby, of all people, would understand that she had no control over her prior actions. Ignored, also, was any accounting for their grown children. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
betrayal

he gobbled a thick cock, got a reamed cornhole, betrayed!

user110user110over 11 years ago

was her name myra or maria?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So Steve is Dead!

Personally , I wouldn't have been that merciful. Far better to let him live on minus four pairs of body parts and two dangling participles. That would fix his little red wagon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Ugh! Yuck!

'Nuff said.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
Incidentally

This belongs in Mind Control, rather than LW

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 11 years ago
Maria's husband is more of a man than anyone in the story

and he was right in what he said...a good pair, a whore and a cocksucker. (1)

joln321joln321almost 11 years ago

Bob did the right thing, having been " brain washed along with his wife". he wouldn't have been able to perform the deed that needed to be done. Maria's husband Joe had the connections. So the final act of revenge was set. Pity that Lynne couldn't have been given lung transplants, etc. Modern Medicine is unbelievable what can be done these days. Deprograming of brain washing can be acheived by means not discussed here. essentially, given "New" orders displacing the old.

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
POS

The story was lame. And no man with a shred of honor or decency is going to abandon his children to a woman he hasn't seen in years. What absolute shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Okay, You win.

I'll quit reading your stories. Even for an amateur site, this blows.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I (unfortunately) read this...

I KNEW BETTER than to read murphy621 tales. Read this anyway. Yep, author is truly a garbage author and is bad even for Literotica (where trash is typically posted).

RePhilRePhilabout 10 years ago
You think us readers we would know which stories to ignore

should have here

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
oops forgot to read the comments and wasted time reading this.

See above

LVGirlLVGirlover 8 years ago
Nope

Just don't believe it.

grabmyballsgrabmyballsabout 8 years ago
Revenge

I need more revenge. Maybe some actual recovery/resistance to the drugs or trance inflicted on Steve's victims. He is despicable and his suffering needs to be drawn out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Myra?

Who's Myra?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I've read the Mind Control section before

I've even read Nonconsensual/Reluctance section before. The ludicrousness of them surpass most of the nonsense I find in LW.

Until today.

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

Pages of such over the top basically rape by this evil genius who can control everyone and destroys their lives and what do we get at the end?

A half a sentence of revenge.

It is as if you were sorry that you had to get even with him and admired him so much.

Idiot.

B_BaileyB_Baileyabout 7 years ago
Paybacks are hell

Steve had it coming. He reaped what he showed. Should have been worse. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Damn, this was a waste of time.

looking4itlooking4itover 6 years ago

Hypnotic drugs? Ugh!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What...

A waste of time. Not only is the story terrible but the author can't spell or form a sentence. It should also be in the gay section.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cuck shit without any real character or story development.

A worthless wimp who should have killed the motherfucker day one

Crap

1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hot

This is the stroke material I was looking for. 5 stars.

timrivtimrivalmost 6 years ago

A person cannot be hypnotized to do something that they don’t want to do.

jharpjharpover 5 years ago

Cuck faggot shit using hypnosis as an excuse.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Not

Not one that I really cared for at.all. The only good part was the.last paragraph. Should have happened much sooner.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
LOL

Hypnotic drink. I think it was a blend of unicorn and elf urine.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Save the world

You should just empty the clip right into your face

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
nothing good about this story

nobody in this story I feel good about.hubby less of a man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not

Wish I could give it a lower score than 1. Absolutely terrible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

This was one of the most ridiculously stupid stories I've EVER read on here, and that's saying a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
WTF?

Terrible, absolutely terrible.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

JFC this makes a dumpster fire look like heaven.

I've no idea what possessed you to think this trash was worth the time typing up but there is no way you thought it was worth posting.

I sincerely hope you've improved your "story" telling since this mess, though to be honest it couldnt have gotten any worse.

Literotica should have a rating less than 1 star that indicates it should be deleted...and this would be in the running for the first to go if they ever did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

SOMEONE that seriously cheats his scores......3.86 when all u have is commentators saying 1 star. If u cannot take the shit, dont publish it in Loving Wives

JJ

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

If Sanders had been disposed of early in the story it would have saved a lot of trouble, but there wouldn’t have been a story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is the stuff.5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

They say u write well… but nothing in any story of yours that I have read makes me agree to that view! U really suck as a writer…

Ocker53Ocker53over 1 year ago

Last story of this writer I will read, just absolute garbage⭐️

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

Sorry. Too many characters that I could not stand to read about.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitabout 1 year ago

"We live in Minnesota and I don't have to tell you what the winters are like" . . Oh! Don't ya?

Well no, I don't expect that you do, NOT that is, for your l local redneck hill-billies who all graduated from your local-yokel Hicksville Kindergarten before making their mark on your wonderful thriving international inteligentia elite there! .

However, for maybe just a few of that illustrious elite who dared to venture BEYOND that elysian Utopia & venture into the strange, and ominous, dangerous, wicked and foreboding foreign territory beyond the State-Line, and to the even fewer who managed to shut-out Mama's call to "hurry-on back to civilization, d'ya hear?" and go "where no mans ever been before" -Overseas!!!

Imagine that? A wholw world BEYOND the State? A World Beyond the StateS? Beyond the Americas! North AND South!? Can there REALLY BE such a place? Let alone, Places, Plural? Could there REALLY BE people out THERE who haven't got a clue whether the weather in your TINY part of United Tiny States is Highly Hot or Deeply cold, Sandy dry desert, Flood-plain. or Arctic?

OR are your stories only intended for the 0.0001% of the World's population?

Do you REALLY WANT to restrict enjoyment of reading your stories to such a TINY audience?

There IS the potential out there to increase your HAPPY Readership by 100,000%, IF you'd just STOP being quite so parochial, and dismissive of non-U.S. "Untermechen"!

mariverzmariverz11 months ago

que mierda....

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This author liked to write twisted stuff. Has not done so in over five years. I'm okay with that. I read a few of these stories out of a morbid curiosity, but am forced to conclude, what's the point of them? None. It was an interesting excursion through nothiness.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This author cannot write anything but 2D cutout characters, so he does what is so prevalent in writing these days: he writes a freaking CARTOON. The villains are baaaaaad (boo! hiss!) and the babyfaces are perfect (cheers, high-fives). Then, instead of actual plots and plot devices (part of the character arc that creates change, conflict, and action), he uses magic powers and The Martian Slut Ray. I've read four of his stories, and they are exactly alike. Like many amateur writers, OP is perhaps shallow and without any insight or awareness. Thus, they write variations of one story, one character, and one plot.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I liked the ending, Couldn't happen to a nicer guy, that Steven. I wonder if at the morgue they found his cock and balls shoved down his throat... After all, it's just a story... plus, the pitfalls of going out of the country.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I agree with ANON, below. The author creates these silly, hyperbolic 2D characters that all have the same dramatic DNA. Also, the "hypnotic drug" thing is the stuff of lazy writing or shop-worn plots such as Reefer Madness and that genre. MC never gets his hands dirty, using his Mafia, C.I.A., IRA, special operations buddy to take care of the wife's Lothario. A famous writing coach once stated, "Writing is about character, character, character and plot. To think otherwise is to build your lodge with green or rotten lumber."

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

weird, if true...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Same stupid story, part nine-billion and twenty-three.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous