All Comments on 'Acceptance'

by Lucky102001

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
luedonluedonabout 8 years ago
Compelling reading

I still don't like what Lucky's characters are doing to each other, but the story is written so well that it has to be read to the end.

L

Lucky102001Lucky102001about 8 years agoAuthor
From the author

Luedon, I appreciate the compliment even if my genre is not your cup of tea.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
With luedon here. Not my genre, but I see talent

Not into this truthfully, but two things stuck out. Nice alternative to the billion weak male cuckold stories, and no actual condescension or hatred between the characters, just people with a kink/fetish and know what they want. Props

graymangazergraymangazerabout 8 years ago
Short and sweet.

I have to disagree with Luedon, I think the characters are perfectly matched. What could be better than marrying someone who shares your likes and desires as much as this?

My views on your other story also apply to this one, though I notice that you changed category, and I wonder for what reason? But that's your choice.

Keep it up but please don't get too repetitive.

Lucky102001Lucky102001about 8 years agoAuthor
Response to graymangazer

I appreciate your comments. Unfortunately, I probably will be repetitive. My sexuality is a broken record, and I have but one interest. I can write different characters and scenes, but cheating and betrayal will always be at the heart of my story. I'm an emotional masochist with an undying devotion to my husband. All other fantasies are shallow for me, and my writing would reflect that. I feel the richness of frustration and pain as I write. It fulfills me.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 8 years ago
Another masterpiece

I'm glad to have discovered you today. You are among the best writers on this site. You have a way of capturing and portraying emotions in such a realistic way that it's almost impossible not to feel every emotion along with the narrator.

I'm especially interested in this particular kink, and I'm glad that someone on this site is writing about it. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Terrific

Wow, I was blown away by this. The writing really is some of the best I've read in erotic fiction. Please keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Garbage by a pompous ass. "1*" !

Also this pathetic writer writes it's own positive comments.

Goddamn lowlife !

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Can I subscribe?

My biggest disappointment. She didn't get a fresh taste of the recent fuck from his cock.

The next biggest disappointment. To short. I'd love to wallow in how friends, family and co-workers avoids the elephant in the room, and how her husband are playing her. I'm ready for 33 pages, please.

I really liked how much of a bitch she is. Abusing the moral high ground to the fullest. "I'm appalled at how fast girls abuses my husbands weaknesses. Have they no decency or respect for the sanctity of the Holy Matrimony!" A very refreshing element.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not enough

Like "Date Night," this feels like an unfinished story. Agreed, or got insight, from the previous positive comments.

But I'm afraid I'll never truly enjoy "emotional masochism" -- or any kind of masochism. The "richness of frustration and pain" is not richness but poverty.

Paul in Oklahoma

EM_Lockiel_51EM_Lockiel_51almost 2 years ago

interesting story but the author tends top leave the story at a cliffhanger though. The story has a good plot laid out already but it needs to be developed more though. 2 stars for this one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous