Accepted Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JustThots
JustThots
142 Followers

"Hey, you're Lucy, right?" I said, taking her by surprise. She gave me a quick look over, smiled, and practically threw her phone to the side.

"Yeah, and I'm sorry, what was your name?" Her eyes dropped down to my cleavage.

"I'm Sasha," I replied, returning the favor by taking in her outfit in as well. She was incredibly short, maybe just over five feet, but she had some of the largest breasts I had ever seen. They dwarfed mine and jiggled with even the simplest of movements. It was surprising that her small, skinny frame was able to support those monsters. A tight blue t-shirt attempted to restrain them, which only resulted in an even deeper neckline.

We began chatting, and I could feel her scoot closer to me. Her eyes would drift over various parts of my body as I talked. I couldn't help but think that I would never have been in this situation if it wasn't for Sarah. Getting hit on by a lesbian was the last thing I thought was going to happen when she first mentioned dressing up as a girl for school.

Just as she asked me if I had a boyfriend, I felt her hand on my leg. I looked down and saw her fingers running up my bare thigh towards the bottom of my skirt. I brought my head back up to meet her gaze but she was upon me, kissing me with her large, soft lips. I was taken by surprise, but quickly submitted, opening my mouth and letting her tongue enter, swirling around with my own. I felt my erection start as I suddenly remembered who I was.

I stopped her hand just as she reached the top of my thigh and broke away from her kiss. Although I wanted to continue, I wasn't sure how. Would I already blow my cover on day one? She's lesbian, wouldn't she not want a penis? I blushed and looked around the room. A few of the guys were staring at us wide-eyed, but most everyone wasn't paying attention.

Lucy stared back at me with her dark brown eyes, sensing my uneasiness.

"Here, follow me," she said, dragging me off the couch and down the hall. After a few peeks inside various rooms, she found a fairly tidy bedroom. Hopefully it was far enough away from the action to be hidden. "Now," she continued, pushing me onto the bed, "where were we?"

She smiled and climbed on top of me, kissing me again as I melted underneath her. A hand immediately shot up my skirt, inches away from my secret. My thighs tingled in anticipation, and my mouth opened with a soft moan.

"Wait," I said, breaking away once again. "I'm..." How could I phrase this? Do I tell her I'm a guy? What else would explain why I was dressed the way I was?

"It's okay, I've been many girls' first," she smiled, moving her hand ever closer. The warmth of her palm on my bare, freshly shaven skin drove me wild.

"No, it's just," I looked down, my face red hot, "I'm not what you think."

Lucy froze, screwing up her face as she tried to comprehend what I said. Without responding, her hand moved up, brushing against the straining thong. Her fingers explored, finally landing on my hardening shaft.

"Woah," she gasped as her eyes grew wide, "are you transgender?"

Transgender? I repeated the word in my head. I didn't even think of that as an excuse. Would that work? Transgender women are still women, and it's not like everyone needs to know what's in my pants.

"Uh..." I said shyly, unsure of what else I could do.

"I would have never guessed," Lucy said, smiling as she pulled my dick out from behind the fabric. "I've never been with a trans girl before. You're absolutely stunning." She pushed me down once more, kissing me deeply as she continued to stroke my growing member. I felt a weight lift off my shoulders as I realized I was in the clear. Lucy still saw me as a girl. A trans girl.

I kissed her back, moving my hands underneath her shirt and grabbing her enormous breasts. She gave me another quick stroke and sat up, pulling off her shirt and unclasping her bra. Her tits poured out in front of my face, begging me to suck them. I brought my lips around her nipple, sucking deeply and twirling my tongue around the tip. She moaned into me, grabbing my head with both hands as she pressed my mouth harder into her breasts.

Her hands ran down my back and grabbed the bottom of my shirt, pulling it up over my head and tossing it to the side. As she went for the back of my bra, I pulled my mouth off her breasts, looking up at her.

"They're not real..." I said sheepishly, once again embarrassed at the situation. Lucy smiled back down, moving her hands away and placing them back around my waist. I felt butterflies in my stomach as she slid her fingers down, running them over my beltline, dancing below my bellybutton.

"I can't wait until they are," she responded, now slipping my skirt off instead. I laid back down on the bed letting Lucy undress me. As I looked down I saw my cock pop straight up, framed by my large breasts. A moment later, Lucy entered the view, her lips hovering over the tip of my cock as she began stroking me slowly.

"It's so wet," she said softly as her warm mouth wrapped around my shaft. I moaned uncontrollably. I hadn't gotten a blowjob in years. Her tongue moved up and down my shaft with each bob of her head, bringing my entire cock deep into her mouth. I heard her gag and a sudden burst of cold startled me as she came up for air.

"Sorry," she said, her mouth dripping with saliva and precum, "I don't usually suck cock." With a sultry look in her eyes, she moved back down and grabbed my legs with both hands. In one motion, she pushed my legs back towards my body and began a new assault on my asshole.

"Oh, fuck!" I shouted at the strange pleasure. Her wet tongue twirled around my opening, flicking over it before entering my ass. She quickened her pace, fucking me hard with her warm tongue. An intense tingling sensation grew deep inside me, bubbling over and spreading throughout my body. My cock twitched, leaking an ocean of precum onto my stomach. I reached down and began to slowly stroke myself with one hand, while the other clutched my silicone chest. Throwing my head back into the mattress, I moaned again, this time much louder than before.

Lucy's tongue danced around my asshole, darting in and out, then suddenly licking the outside from top to bottom. Despite it being my first time, it was obvious that she was experienced in eating ass. I was overcome with the intensity of this sensation. Never had I thought that this would feel so good. I stroked myself harder, looking down at the naked girl between my legs. She relented, pulling her tongue from my cavern. Suddenly, a sharp pain shot out from below. My eyes grew wide as Lucy came up from behind my ass and pressed her body into me, kissing me deeply as the painfully pleasant feeling continued.

I broke away from her kiss, moaning and looking past my tits to see one of her hands moving in and out from my hole. She had begun to finger me, swirling her finger inside me just like she had with her tongue. I looked back up at Lucy and pulled her head down to mine, kissing her madly as she fingered me deeper. This was new territory, but I welcomed it. Even without touching myself, I felt my orgasm building from the constant assault on my prostate. Just as I felt like I was about to burst, I felt the cold air against my opening as she pulled out from within me.

She climbed on top of me, grabbing my throbbing member and directing my cock into her dripping wet pussy. As she sat down onto me, she threw her head back and moaned deeply. In one motion she had gone balls deep, her pussy lips flush against the base of my shaft. I looked up and once again couldn't believe what was happening. I would have never had a shot a fucking a girl this hot as Milo, and now here I am, face full of tits and this girl bouncing on my cock simply because I became Sasha.

Lucy fucked herself on my dick, slamming her ass down quicker as her tits bounced with each thrust. I grabbed her waist with both hands, thrusting up into her bare pussy in rhythm. She leaned over, bracing her legs on each side of my body, and kissed me, continuing to thrust her hips into mine. Her tongue pressed into my mouth as she quickened her pace. She grabbed a fistful of my hair and slammed into my cock. Her legs tightened around my body as she began to fuck herself on me. I might have been the one with the dick, but she was in control, holding my hair tight, tilting my head back, and fucking her tight, shaven pussy on my rock hard shaft.

"Give me that dick," she yelled, pushing me further into the bed. "Fuck me!" I gripped her ass, filling my hands with her large, round ass. I shook away her grip on my hair and strained to suck on her enormous, bouncing tits. Once again, she thrust my head into them, smothering me as I sucked as hard as I could. My teeth closed around her nipple ever so slightly, causing her to moan loudly above me. She pulled me off her tit, laying her full weight on top of me and thrusted her hips up and down into mine. She moaned into my mouth as I felt an intense sensation of warmth and wetness flood over my cock.

"Fuck!" she screamed, slowly moving her hips as she came on top of me. I felt my own orgasm building inside and realized that I couldn't hold back any longer. A wave washed over me, and I grabbed Lucy by the waist, throwing her down on her back without ever letting my cock leave her dripping pussy. I could tell she was taken by surprise, and I immediately pounded into her, causing her to moan louder than before.

My balls tightened as I continued, Lucy's tits jiggling with each thrust. I pulled out, shifting up her body and pushing her tits together. Lucy stared up at me wide-eyed and open mouth as she watched me shove my glistening cock between her enormous breasts. Without a word, she took over, grabbing her tits and pushing them together. I braced myself over her as my cock disappeared between them, only for the head to reappear a second later, inches away from her gaping mouth. Her dark nipples were as hard as I was, and I could see her slide a hand over to pinch them as she continued pressing her jiggling breasts together. The soft, slick sensation of in between her tits was incredible. With each thrust they wrapped around my shaft, giving just the right amount of friction as I pounded into her with quickening pace.

"Cum," she moaned, staring up at me. "I want your girl cock to cum all over me." Those words pushed me over the edge. My orgasm tingled from within, and I unleashed a torrent of cum into her open mouth and onto her face. I shoved my throbbing cock into her mouth, shooting the rest of my load into her. A muffled moan escaped as she struggled, cum leaking out from the sides of her mouth before she finally began swallowing my seed in deep gulps. She sucked my softening cock dry, managing to keep the majority of my load in her mouth. I pulled out and dropped down to kiss her, swirling my tongue around the mixture of warm cum and saliva as my now limp member leaked slowly onto her stomach.

We kissed as I came down from my orgasm, sliding off from on top and lying beside her.

"That was amazing," she said, kissing me once more. That familiar sweet and salty taste, mixed with Lucy's sex, overwhelmed my senses.

"Yeah," I said, completely lost for words. I stared up at the ceiling, taking in what had just happened. My cover had been blown on my first day, but now I wasn't a guy in drag. Now, I had to play the part of a transgender woman. I couldn't decide what was better.

"Hey," I said, turning to Lucy as I collected my thoughts. "Please don't tell anyone about—".

"Don't worry," she cut me off. "I'm a lesbian, I know it's not the same as being trans but I get it. It's not my secret to share." Lucy smiled back, giving me one last kiss before sliding off the bed. I was beaming. I licked my lips once more, savoring the taste of our sex.

We got dressed, exchanged numbers, and chatted for a bit before sneaking out into the hallway. I couldn't tell how long we had been gone, but as we entered the living room it was obvious people knew where we went. I gave Lucy a quick look before running over to Taylor and Alex.

"Did you just do what I think you did?" Alex said with a confused smile. "I didn't realize you swung that way."

"I'll tell you guys later," I said back, trying to keep myself from blushing even more. "Can we go?"

After a few uncomfortable minutes of being stared at by every guy in the room, we were headed out back home. I had worked off all the alcohol I had drank this evening, but it was evident the other two hadn't.

"Okay," Alex said as she stumbled forward, "as my roommate, you have to let me know if you're gay. I think that should be something I should know." She smirked as she said it, but I could tell she was also being serious.

"No, I'm not," I replied quickly, "I just, I don't know. We took those shots, then I kept drinking jungle juice and the next thing I know she's on top of me. I barely knew what was happening the entire time."

"It's okay, Sasha," Taylor jumped in. "I've kissed a few girls while drinking, it happens."

"Yeah, but have you fucked one?" Alex shot back.

"No, but I've definitely been close. When your drunk who doesn't love some boob action? And I bet that Asian girl definitely knows how to go down, isn't that right?" Taylor laughed as she elbowed me in the side.

"Hey!" I shouted back, not sure what else to say.

"Well, talk about an interesting first night. Maybe next time we can also get in on the action before we have to bail out Sasha." Alex looked back at me, smiling as she wrapped her arm around my waist. "You know we're just playing. Glad you had fun."

If only they knew.

JustThots
JustThots
142 Followers
12