All Comments on 'Accepted Oddities'

by iateyourface

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

great start but how did her father have her? was her mother wolf or human. not said in the story.

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 11 years ago
Good start but a little short.

I hope you can post quickly!

I like Erica and the boys and assume the alpha will be her mate?? Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

It sounds like a british period story, with werewolfs instead of humans. I'm guessing Erica will be the nanny and eventually the Alphas mate.

I like it.

U.H.A

BigDog167BigDog167almost 11 years ago
Good start.

Is kind of short but has possibilities.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Sounds good so far.

Just, please could you start a new paragraph when a different person is speaking? Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
PLEASE BE QUICK .....

PLEASE DONT TAKE 4 EVER TO ADD THAT NEXT CHAPTER...LOVE UR WORK SO FAR..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
mother human or wolf?

at the beginning it says her father stumbled on the wolves, so she was presumably human. good start. hope to read more.

Zodia195Zodia195almost 11 years ago

You're descriptive of places is great, but I would like to know what our main char looks like. And someone else brought up a very good question. If Erica's father didn't have a mate and she's not a wolf, than who's Erica's mother and what happened to her?

KamattlockKamattlockalmost 11 years ago
Good Start

Can't wait to read the continuation of the story I hope you can type fast :-)

FA_JFFA_JFalmost 11 years ago
Excellent first outing

Interesting premise and reads smoothly. While you gave us only a morsel of an introduction, the characters are very likable. Many commenters have raised questions so you will have to continue. :) Your writing so far doesn't seem the type, but don't fall into the measurement trap when describing people. Like momma used to say...use your words.

Very much looking forward to this continuing.

southernmisfitsouthernmisfitalmost 11 years ago
Mmh, a few questions...

Who is Ericas mother when her father never found a mate? Why isn't he still alive? Why don't the unmated just travel all the packs, introducing themselves to all the other unmated wolves? Why are there no continent wide wolf batchelor matching parties organised when finding a mate is a problem?

And how can the new pack live on an island when they can go there by car, no ferry or boat involved.

Not totally bad, but far not convinced.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
hmm

The story shows potential. There are misunderstandings which need further explanation. Perhaps southernmist will offer some beta assistance to this story and provide suggestions since it is obvious the person is keen on giving them via questions. Wonderful start! Interested to see where you take this!

Celtic_moon28Celtic_moon28almost 10 years ago

Waiting for more..great story so far

agamottoagamottoabout 9 years ago
Wonderful story,

A very enchanting read, I DO hope that you will continue this most wonderful bit of literature!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous