All Comments on 'Accepting Her for Dad'

by Imstillfun

Sort by:
  • 113 Comments
RapidResponderRapidResponderover 8 years ago
Edit and proofread, PLEASE!!

Awesome story!!! So close to perfection!! Have someone edit for the occasional grammar error and spelling mistakes and you will have a 5 star winner!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent story

Please add more chapters this was a great read. Excellent writing

Dark_StormDark_Stormover 8 years ago
Incredibly hot!

I can't recall ever before reading a story where the dad's lover seduces dad and daughter to get together for the first time. Simply amazing.

Yeah, there were a couple of typos, but they are easily overlooked considering how good the story was. Heck, I just finished reading a professionally edited and published novel that had some typos, so no one is perfect 100% of the time.

I was particularly amused by the use of "you're" instead of "your". That mistake is usually made the other way around.

Still, I didn't want the story to end. The question remains, Cindy had always used condoms with her boyfriends, but was she on the pill, too, when her daddy unloaded in her cunt? And Cindy has yet to sample Lauren's pussy, with and without dad's added creamy goodness. Perhaps there's fodder for a sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great

Great story add chapters will read if you di

snowwalker2012snowwalker2012over 8 years ago
Very Erotic!

One of the best stories in this category that I've read in quite a while. Very exciting. A very good read.

But as pointed out by RapidResponder, there were numerous of typos, and grammatical errors that one section I ended up rereading it twice before I finally grasped your intent. But still a great story which I enjoyed.

In your biography, you mentioned a more novel length work that is published on another website. Would you be willing to send me an email with the link?

But I've added you as a favourite author and am eager to following your growth as an author. You have my continuing

Best Regards,

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 8 years ago
Fantastic

Story, I was hooked from the start, Laurel is one smart lady she's going to have the best of both worlds as is Cindy and her dad.

More girl/girl action in the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
hot

very very hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Greatest story ive read!

So thankful i stumbled upon this. This is the first story ive even commented on and ive read tons!!

frozenlemonyogurtfrozenlemonyogurtover 8 years ago
Really good!

Ah, that title probably sounds underwhelming but I really, really, really did enjoy this! There were a few typos and such so the story could have benefited from a reread before publishing, but it didn't take anything away. I really loved the build up between Cindy and her father, like the tension was just "aaahhhhh". I also really liked the scenario of the father's girlfriend seducing both parties.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So sucking fucking hot

The lucky fucker, what would I not give to be up to my balls and tonsils in these two gorgeous cunts. Just love fucking cunt and eating cunt at the same time, also watching the girls eating each other. Cunt lapping sex maniac, lanc's uk.

RecHikerRecHikerover 8 years ago
GREAT START

Where are Cindy, her father and Laurel going next? I liked what you have in this chapter and now.... since all of Cindy's doubt has been removed, I think it will be fun to see what this "family" is going to do with their new found liberty.

Thanks for sharing!

RecHiker

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
GREAT...

I really enjoyed your story. I hope that there will be sequels...

Mouseman_Mouseman_over 8 years ago
Fantastic

Wow... This is one hot, sexy story. One of the best I've read on the site. Great pacing and descriptions. I'd join the chorus of "give us more", but I don't want to ruin something so perfect.

tamashi310tamashi310over 8 years ago

Beautifully slow and sexy build up.. This is what a 5⭐️ Story reads like! Thank you, please don't stop sharing your amazing fantasies ( or memories?!) with us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great read

I really enjoyed this story, but some things seemed a bit off. Shes had sex before but never gave a blowjob? despite some minor issues, I think this story is really great. Sequel please:]

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 8 years ago
Wow!

Now, THAT was a hot read.

My thanks to the author.

MechTeckMechTeckover 8 years ago
Loved it!

Great story !

Really hope you are planning a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
not enough !

Great read , 4 pages not enough,, yeh sequal is a must plz

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent

Such a fantastic story!! Well written. This is a fantasy I use quite often when I'm pleasuring myself, so I'll certainly be using material from your story for awhile :-) Thank you!!

charliebillcharliebillover 8 years ago
Beautiful love story!

I loved every minute of this story and think it had a perfect ending!!! Write some more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
0 stars!

Sick!!!

Ravus_SapiensRavus_Sapiensabout 8 years ago
Amazing 4/5!!

Wow, that was really amazing! I'd rate it 4.5/5! :D

The only reason I cannot give it 5/5 is because all other stories I've given maximum have been stories with a complex and detailed background story, with several smaller sub-stories (not necessarily about sex, but sometimes just about the relationships of the characters), that all form a whole to support the main plot (which, again is not about sex, but the interactions and relationships of the characters).

I'm in no way saying that it is bad (I DID just rate it 4/5), but when reading it I felt that the sex was more the goal of the story, than a tool to reach the goal of the story, especially during the last page. And just to prove how well written I this the story is I think I'll tell you something: I have, as of yet, never given a story just about sex more than two stars...

And I felt that there was enough additional story to easily make it worth four stars. However, unlike many other commentors here, I don't think it would work with a sequel, at least it is going to be very difficult to make one that is anywhere near as good as this.

sober71sober71about 8 years ago
It's 5*****'s from me

So exciting there has tone part 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hot Story Needs an Editor

What a hot sexy story! I was so wet the entire time and I had two very nice O's...thank you very much! ;) I was able to do that as I pictured the scene. I gave you a 4 rating because an editor could help you combine some of the sentences to make it flow better. It was too stop start stop start for me to give it a 5. But editing as I mentioned would have gotten this story a 5+ from me so I hope this positive criticism will help your future writing. Take care...Cheryl :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great...but....

You need an editor....great story, but your grasp of sentence structure is very distracting. If there's a part 2, have it edited.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wonderful.

I really enjoyed this. Short sentences are not a problem for me and I did not notice them. Some writers like to write that way. Plausibility is critical to me and the time you took to show everyone edging closer and closer to the surrender moment was exciting and tender. Perhaps the final surrender was a bit sudden in the end but I'm being picky and it's the most difficult part of the story to get right anyway. Loved it and I am looking forward to checking out your other stories soon. Need a cold shower and a lie down first. H

hawaiirootshawaiirootsalmost 8 years ago
There should be more stories like this!

It's so rare to find an incest story where a third party is coaxing and seducing family members to fuck. Its very hot. Hopefully you have a mother/son version too...

Ivo_ShandorIvo_Shandorover 7 years ago
Great 5 stars

Bravo Bravo we need a part 2.

GauchoManGauchoManover 7 years ago
Wow !

This was one story that I didn't want to end .... It covered most things that turn me on , top on the list being Voyeurism & Incest.

The typos were a lil distracting but by then blood has flowed downwards :-)

And by popular appeal - a sequel please Miss Fun

soami55soami55over 7 years ago
Guided discovery

Dear Imstillfun,

This piece (Accepting Her for Dad) is such a great piece. Love the detail, and we so much enjoy a piece where one is allowed access to the protagonists thoughts, very delicious. We will savor the rest of your work taking time to linger over the words, the thoughts and really work to understand the emotion of the characters, to take the characters on a process of guided discovery. So far we are delighted and look forward to hours of mental foreplay as we allow your work to slip over our mental taste buds so we can try to be you as you created these works, so we can maybe feel your passion as you created your work.

Look forward to being engulfed in more of you work as we travel through your mind.

Respectfully,

Debbie & Soami

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Do you cheat the scores in this category, too?

I'll bet you do. Once a cheater, always a cheater, they say. You do in in Loving Wives, why wouldn't you here? Just an insecure piece of shit that can't stand the idea that everyone hates your stories, so you cheat.

Lucky3Lucky3over 7 years ago

Erotic another naughty sexy story

NesticNesticover 7 years ago
Wowww ....this, to me is erotic art!

Wowww ....this, to me is erotic art!

I enjoyed every single phrase. I would enjoy some more parts of this story ...

Keep up the good wrok

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Absolutely hot as fuck

I usually favor the romance angle with these incest stories but this was just so fucking hot. Great read, I hope you write many more that are just as good!

lowkeyonelowkeyoneover 7 years ago
WOW WOW WOW

What a fantastic well told hot little story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sweet Jesus!!

This is one of the best suck and fucking incestual father daughter lesbianistic realistic clitoralistic pussy and big throbbing cock, lovely ass, and beautiful tasty tit stories I've read here yet.

PatsyPoohPatsyPoohover 7 years ago
Fan-fingering-tastic

I am a fan of your stuff. So what there were a few typos. The most difficult thing for me was keeping my concentration, with my iPhone in my left hand and three fingers from my right hand buried deep in my vagina.

Three orgasms received, 5 stars given. Cindy's fantasy and reality is shared by many a girl going through the transition to womanhood.

My father and uncles provided the mind picture for many masturbatory dreams between 13 and 18 for me. Great job xxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fantastic!!!

This....was.....AWESOME!!!!!!!.....sexy....hot.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What a pile of mindless,talentless and illiterate garbage !

This shit should come with permanent 1* !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5

another truly beautiful comment form the asshole of LIT, dear annony!!! Eat shit asshole

Hughjhard9Hughjhard9about 7 years ago
Wonderfully told

And highly innovative. A storyline with great potential. An easy ***** read.

gilbbdwaynegilbbdwaynealmost 7 years ago
Awesome

You have a Talent to keep your readers glued to the end! I love every one of your stories...I have an Incest Fetish and you feed it Greatly!

WhisporWhisporalmost 7 years ago
Great!

This was a VERY sexy story! Well done!!

InspiriniousInspiriniousalmost 7 years ago
Five Stars!

What a fabulously sexy and erotic story. And very well told. A long, slow build up to a great sexual encounter.

Easily Five Stars!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
RETURNED TO ENJOY THIS ONE AGAIN

I first read "Accepting Her For Dad" nearly a year ago. This time around I honestly enjoyed it just as much as before. That's the mark of really good writing and this is a fine example.

I'm glad to see you're still at the keyboard. Thanks!

DavBooDavBooalmost 6 years ago
Amazing and Hot.

What a great story, I just love the slow build up and then bang, it explodes into a hot sexy read. Keep up the good work.

le artistele artistealmost 6 years ago
MMMMmmmmm........ Loved It!

very hot, and soo erotic, I just love your hot stories!

gfallowsgfallowsalmost 6 years ago
Hottest author at Literotica

I have read a lot of erotic stories.. but yours are the best. Incredibly sexy and also very well written. Thanks

big_hardt_4ubig_hardt_4ualmost 6 years ago
Another winner

A very enjoyable - feel good story. So well written with a perfect balance between storyline, feelings, descriptive detail and highly erotic yet realistic sexual situations.

Thanks!

specs7specs7over 5 years ago
Wonderful Story

This is the first story of yours I've read. I love it I will be reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
The Best in This Category

This is the best story I have written in the category. I have read several and plan reading the rest of them. Please continue to write these well written tales. Thank you for the stories you have written.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 5 years ago
Wow...

That was great. It was very hot. It was well written. Had to give it a 5* vote.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Best incest story on Literotica yet

I would rate it a 10 if the scoring went that high

AncientCipherAncientCipherover 4 years ago

I loved the slow buildup of this story. Makes it far more believable and the payoff that much sweeter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice

Beautiful story, lots of love in the house, and exciting sex. Well written. X x

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My favorite of all of your work

My third read. Thanks for sharing!

~F.S.B.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
ANOTHER HIT

The numerous typographical, punctuation and grammatical errors make the reading a little ragged. Iamstillfun would benefit greatly from more careful and consistent proofreading and editing. That criticism isn't meant to detract from the emotional impact of the writing, but to hopefully improve the pleasure and ease of the reading.

Another 5.

SWT3SWT3over 4 years ago
Wonderful, hot story

It is great to read this early story. Your writing has come so far over the past few years. That said, there are hot, sexy elements that are part of your style. I love how Cindy's inner slut is emerging. The voyeur scenes are amazing. Laurel is a great coach for Cindy.

DomJ69DomJ69over 4 years ago
HOT! HOT! HOT!

You have a wicked imagination and I like it! An excitable young girl and a mature lady taking control, what's not to like.

I particularly like how you kept the father's input (no pun intended) to a minimum. That made the situation all the more realistic and all the more erotic.

Congratulations on another five star story.

PS

Please forgive the arrogance of me giving you a tip, but write numbers with letters, not numerals. It's the correct form and it makes the read smoother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Incest

One of the most erotic incest story ever written. I’ve watched my friend have sex with his sister and this lives up to the true reality of consensual loving incest. It does happen.

CuriousEdCuriousEdabout 4 years ago

wow... really hot story. I liked the long, slow tease. Very well written. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Epic

This is the best taboo story I've read . Great job I would love to see it as a movie.

SamanthaSmithSamanthaSmithabout 4 years ago

I am not usually a reader of this genre, but I must admit...this is HAWT! Oh my goodness! Creative and imaginative awakening for Cindy...my hand in still in my panties.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow. Just... omg

This. Was. AMAZING.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very HOTTTTT!!!!!!

I have read a lot of your stories but this I think is the best. Coming down after shooting my load here at work. Keep them cuming!!

becker92548becker92548almost 4 years ago
Movie time

Very good love story.Like to read more and watch the movie if made. Nicely written. Keep your readers happy and write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The Best

This is the best story I have read in a while. I would love to see a 2nd part to this

rascal11rascal11over 3 years ago
Just....WOW

That slow build up makes you really care for the characters and hope that they can all find a way to be happy together by the end. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Best story I've read in a while

You do tell a tension building tale, the sex is hot, the love is tangible, ending satisfying. More stories of this trio is in order, please. 5*****.

saligobobsaligobobabout 3 years ago
Brilliant

A slow sensuous build up, to an amazing climax. Fantastic use of dialogue from Laurel, just at the right time to add to the boil.

twistedjoe37twistedjoe37almost 3 years ago

This is a fantastic story, and very hot. Great dialogue and characters and wonderful build-up. Can't wait to read more of your work.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

I'm not interested in the Daddy/Daughter stuff, but I have to say that I thoroughly enjoyed this one, It's probably the new girlfriend falling in love with both dad and daughter that did it for me. I'm a sappy romantic and the love is more important to me than the sex is. Brother/Sister incest is my favorite and I am pretty sure it's because I was an only child. Thanks for your wonderful story. 5/5

SelfenSelfenalmost 3 years ago

Hi again.

The incest part is not a turn on, but the way you describe, that she want to be fucked in front of a teen girl is hot, and I love their interactions.

And the sharing. I love the taste of my own cum and a hot girls pussy. Turned me on, totally.

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

I don't worry about the incest parts. It is just a STORY!!! I look at it as cute/sexy and damn enjoyable. Did I ever commit incest? No. Would I have if I had a sister?? Don't know. Would I screw my mother?? Hell no. But only because she was a shrew. I was glad to get out of the house.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uover 2 years ago

An excellent rendering on a taboo subject, Lauren provided the perfect catalyst. And a damn sexy one at that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So Good!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very nice, loved it. It’s a great jack off read.

It’s what Literotica is all about. 5 stars!

Bill S.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

Good stuff. A 5 many times over

roveroneroveroneabout 2 years ago

Wow! your first for me...so hot...! easy 5/fave

neatly set up by Laurel

of course dad has a whopper, and can cum like an 18 yo, and daughter and gf are both 10's, and daughter happily discovers she's bi...

impressed by the number of H's you have-going to enjoy perusing...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is top tier, as good as my favorite writers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The SLUT real estate agent was just scouting for a single rich man.....bitch....

wish_thinkerwish_thinkeralmost 2 years ago

Wow, Laurel is hot, smart and bi. So is the daughter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

HOT!! Every guys dream!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow! Absolutely one of the best daddy daughter stories I have ever read. Wow! You know how to turn your readers on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is one of the best stories I have ever read. Please continue this story with a chapter 2!.!.!.!.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely a beautifully hot story

Pharmboy69Pharmboy69over 1 year ago

Soooo Hot! Great writing and thank you!

IntoblackIntoblackover 1 year ago

I thought this was terrific! Not something I usually read, but what a delight. Thank you.

djripdjripover 1 year ago

Every story of your I read is better than the last! Laurel is fantastic. I love the way she encourages Cindy to give in to mutual lust, I love how she brazenly touches and then fucks dad in front of her... I love all of it!

WhatsamatterUWhatsamatterUover 1 year ago

This is by far the best father, lover, and daughter themed story on the Internet. Thank you for sharing your talents with us. 10 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A sweet, happy story with real people? What's not to like?

UncertainTUncertainTover 1 year ago

This is the third time I have read this story and I find it just gets better and better. It got 5* the first time round, I wish I could give it more.

MikeykeithMikeykeithover 1 year ago

I'VE READ STORIES HERE SINCE 2000,

THIS IS MY FAVE!!!

OMGEEE, CUUUMM EVERYWHERE!!

MikeykeithMikeykeithover 1 year ago

Goody Goody Cum Drops!!

UncertainTUncertainTabout 1 year ago

Great writing still!

Celastrus_orbiculatusCelastrus_orbiculatus11 months ago

so tender, so HOTTTTTTTTT.

sarah4gurlzsarah4gurlz11 months ago

This is so Incredibly loving, tender and FUCKING HOT!!!!!!!!!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userImstillfun@Imstillfun
Thank you to all my fans. Out of over 100,000 authors you have now put me In the top 20 most followed authors and top 30 most favorited authors on Literotica You all make me want to keep writing https://www.literotica.com/favorites/authors/ https://www.literotica.com/...