Accepting Her for Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled away. Blushing and looking at the floor, I said, "I better get dressed."

He turned away and as he did I went to my room and shut the door. I leaned against it. My heart was racing and I was breathing heavily. I was embarrassed and turned on. I was embarrassed that I was turned on. I was still holding the towel against my breasts. I could feel the door against my naked backside.

I could see myself in the mirror on the side wall. I let the towel drop. My chest was heaving and my nipples were hard. I dropped my fingers between my legs. It was the most uncomfortable position to masturbate in but I wanted to watch myself in the mirror. I could see my fingers wet from my pussy as they played with my clit. When I came my other hand banged against the door and I moaned.

My dad was in the great room. He must have heard me. He came to my door.

"Are you alright baby?" he asked.

"I'm ok daddy. I'll be out in a minute."

I stood there catching my breath. Then went to get dressed. As I dressed a lot of thoughts went through my mind. The first was that I'd just masturbated twice in less than 2 days. Last time before that was months ago.

I also re-lived how my dad's arms felt and that I could feel the bulge of his cock. I realized that my dad had now seen every piece of my body. The thought made me giggle.

I started to get dressed. I pulled a cute thong out and put it on, then looking at my bras thought that I really needed some prettier ones. I put on a short skirt and top and went out to the great room. I took my iPad and phone and figured I'd catch up on my email and some stuff I can't do at school.

As I walked in the great room dad looked at me. His eyes immediately fell to my skirt. I realized that I'd bought this one since I moved out and that it was probably a lot shorter than he was used to seeing me in.

He told me he was going to do some work. He had turned one of the bedrooms into an office. I told him I was going out at 4 and had stuff to do before then. We both went about our business. When he broke for lunch I joined him. Everything was fine and the day passed normally.

At 4 I told him I was heading out. He asked me when I'd be home and reminded me Laurel would be there.

I felt a little tinge when he said that, but just said, "cool."

I told him I'd be home around 10. He told me to be safe and kissed me as I headed out.

When I got back home Laurel's car was in the driveway. When I went in they were sitting on the couch snuggled up watching TV. Dad was wearing a pair of worn cutoff sweat pants and a t shirt. Laurel was in a pair of loose pajama bottoms and a top. The bottoms tied at the waist and she was wearing them super low on her hips. The way she was leaning against dad I could see the crack of her ass. The top was a tight men's wife beater tank, cut off about 2" below her tits. She was showing plenty of cleavage and her nipples were clearly visible through the material.

I had to admit she was gorgeous. I was not sure I was happy she was so gorgeous. I was not happy she was snuggling with my dad. That was my job. We made some small talk. Laurel thanked me for letting her stay over. We chatted a bit more.

I was kind of mad that she was really nice and I was really beginning to like her. I finally said goodnight and headed to my room.

I was lying in bed chatting online when I heard their bedroom door close. I heard their voices. Being an older house I guessed there was little insulation between rooms.

"About time," Laurel said.

"About time what?" said dad.

"About time to get that big thick cock in me and fuck me," she replied. "It's been way too long."

"It's been 4 days," he protested with a laugh.

"4 days too long," she said. Then it got quiet.

I strained to listen.

Then I heard, "God yes, stick that cock in me," Laurel groaned. "God my pussy needs this. Feel how wet you make me."

I heard her moan some more. It was obvious they were fucking. I didn't want to listen but I couldn't help myself.

That's it fuck me," she said. "Harder. Ohhhhh, Oh my god yes."

I could hear her grunt as my dad fucked her. She'd make moaning noises.

Then she said something that shocked the hell out of me.

"If I didn't like that gorgeous daughter of yours so much I'd kill her for keeping this cock from me for 4 days.

Listening to that I felt good. I felt dirty. I felt embarrassed. My fingers slid between my legs.

"That's it, give me that cock." Then in the next breath she said, "I wish I was as pretty as her."

"You're beautiful," he said.

"As pretty as her?" she asked.

"Why are we talking about Cindy?" he said.

I was a little hurt but realized he was fucking her and probably should be thinking of her.

She laughed, "What, you don't want to talk about your hot teenage daughter while my pussy is wrapped around your cock?

Then she started moaning again.

"That's it fuck my cunt. Fuck it. Harder. Oh god yes, fuck me. I'm cumming," she let out a small breathy screen.

"Mmmmm, I love that you can keep going. That's it give me that cock. I want more."

They fucked for at least 25 minutes more. She must have cum 2-3,more times. I came twice. I fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up. I pulled on one of my dad's t shirts. Then I remembered that Laurel, was there and put on a pair of big running shorts before heading to the kitchen. Laurel was in the kitchen cooking.

"Good morning," she said.

"Good morning," I replied. "Where's dad?"

"He had to go out for a few," she said. "Would you like some breakfast?"

"Yes thank you," I replied.

We chatted for a while and again she was sweet as could be. Then she floored me.

"Your dad said you put on quite the show yesterday," she said.

I was shocked, "Oh my god," I stammered. "The towel," I started to say.

She laughed. "Relax," she said. "You and your dad are far more concerned than I am. I thought it was funny. After all, how many men would die to see that gorgeous body of yours and there you were naked, in front of the one man it would make uncomfortable. Come on. It's kind of funny."

She was so disarming I laughed. I did see the humor in it. We joked a bit more about it and chatted nicely. She finally said she had to go to work. I was home alone and pretty much just hung out.

Laurel and dad got home about the same time. I had made dinner and we all sat down to eat. We had a great dinner and as usual I really liked Laurel. Then she kissed him. I felt that jealousy again.

She did bring up the incident at the bathroom. We both blushed.

"Oh, come on," she said to dad. "The girls freaking hot. Are you telling me you didn't notice?"

"Well of course I know she's hot," he said.

I blushed

"Is her body as hot as I think it is?" she asked.

"Come on," I laughed nervously. Let's talk about something else.

Laurel asked dad again. "Is it?"

Dad finally relented, "Yes, she has an amazingly hot body."

"See," she said. "That wasn't so bad," she laughed..

We all laughed, but I felt hot and flushed all over. My dad's voice still stuck in my ears.

"That reminds me," Laurel pulled out a bag. "I bought you something."

She handed me the package. I opened it. Inside were 3 packages.. They looked like sleep wear.

"Thank you," I said.

"Based on this morning, you need some pretty sleepwear. Go try them on."

"Now?" I asked.

"Sure, why not? she said. "You're not going out are you?"

I wasn't, but I was still skeptical. I looked at my dad.

"It's 8:00. Why don't we all get comfortable. I'll light a fire and we can watch a movie," he said.

He hadn't said anything about the sleep sets. Laurel handed me the bag. I took it and looked at dad one more time. He was already up and clearing the table.

I went to my room with the bag and put the packages on the bed. From the pictures on the packages they were all 2 piece sets. A pair of shorts with a tank or cami top. They were all very cute. They were certainly on the sexy side of sleep sets. None were indecent and it seemed they covered more than any bathing suit I owned. I had bikinis, crop tops, cutoff shorts, and running shorts that showed more skin. I wasn't sure why I felt so uncomfortable with these.

On the other hand, I still felt like I was in competition with Laurel for my dad, I saw what she was wearing last night, and she actually bought these for me. So what the hell.

I looked at the 3. I was trying to think of which to try first. They all had different things that were, umm, I don't know, sexy? She wanted to see all 3 on me. So I had to start somewhere.

I opened the first pack. It was a cute set. The shorts were soft stretchy polyester. Pink, with dark pink hearts. The shorts sat very low on my hips. Very low. They tied with pink ribbon. They were tight over my ass. I mean tight. About an inch of my ass cheeks showed.

The top was a spaghetti strap cami of the same material. It was pink with one big dark pink heart. The top of the heart was the neckline with a dip in the middle. It clung to my breasts and then dropped loosely straight down. It ended 2" above my naval.

I checked the mirror. I was covered. I looked sexy sweet. Now the hard part. What would dad and Laurel think. I walked out in the great room. Laurel and Dad were on the couch. A fire in the fireplace. Dad was in his cutoff sweats and T shirt. Laurel was cuddled up next to him. I again felt she was on my territory and immediately felt bad I felt that way. She was in a white cami and tap pants. The tap pants were low on her hips and slit up the sides almost all the way. The cami came down about 2" from her naval. She was showing a lot of skin. She looked like a lingerie model. I was a little annoyed she looked so good.

Laurel saw me first.

"Oh, there you are. Those look really cute on you. Do you like them?"

"Umm, they're comfortable," I said.

"Good," she said. Then she asked my dad what he thought.

Dad was obviously trying to not look and now he was forced to.

"She looks nice," he said.

Laurel laughed. "Nice? Nice? She looks like a dream."

I didn't know what to do or how to react. I was feeling very self conscious. I just stood there.

Laurel went on. "Cindy, you look adorable. Ignore him."

Then back to my dad, "Why are you being so mean? You know she looks great. Tell her!"

Dad looked at me. He looked at me in a way he never did before. I've been scoped out by guys before. The long look from the bottom up. I never got that from dad. Until now.

He started at my feet and slowly let his eyes travel up my body. He stopped when he reached the top of my legs. My heart was beating like crazy. It was like my skin could feel his gaze. I watched him.

As his eyes moved up I felt my skin flush. I'm sure it took maybe a second, but to me I thought I was standing there for hours. It all moved in slow motion. I could feel my pussy get wet. His eyes moved up over my naked belly to my breasts. My nipples were hard. He lingered there a moment.

I looked at Laurel. She had a weird smile on her face. I looked back at dad. His eyes met mine.

"You're right Laurel. My little girl has grown up into a beautiful woman."

Laurel smiled. "See, was that so hard? Us women want our men to notice when we look good." Then she added, "And we look good tonight. How many men would die to be where you are tonight," she laughed.

My mind was not moving fast. Our men? What did she mean?

Dad laughed, " I guess you're right. I'm a very lucky man. Now I'm going to enjoy the company of 2 gorgeous women and watch our movie."

They were snuggled on the couch. Laurel patted the seat next to her. She'd obviously forgotten the other 2 outfits. I was glad. I felt awkward, and a little too excited to go change.

I sat down, leaned against the arm of the couch, and curled my feet under me. My butt towards Laurel and dad.

Laurel looked at my ass and said, "When I was your age I wished I'd had an ass as cute as yours."

I thought of what she was seeing. I realized that the shorts had bunched up and more than just an inch of my ass cheeks were showing. I kind of stammered out a thank you. I noticed dad check out my ass.

We started watching our movie. Laurel was leaning against dad. After a while I noticed her hand on his thigh. She started moving it up and down. As she did she'd push the leg of his shorts up. His arm was around her. His hand was sitting on her hip in the side slit of her tap pants. He had them pulled aside and most of the side of her ass was showing.

As he caressed her hip and ass I found myself torn again. I wanted to watch. I wanted it to stop. I was happy for him. I wanted it to be me cuddled next to him. I also felt myself getting very wet.

I was having a hard time watching the movie. Laurel's hand was sliding closer and closer to dad's cock. I felt anticipation, wondering if she'd actually touch it in front of me. Every once in Laurel would look at me. I'd turn away hoping she did not catch me looking.

As we watched, her hand got higher and higher. I could see his cock start to get hard. I it was growing longer and thicker down the leg of his shorts. Laurel glanced at me again. Then she rested her hand on his cock. Dad looked at me. Apparently satisfied I wasn't looking, or that Laurel's body was blocking my view, he let her continue.

I tried not to look, but the sensation in my pussy was getting hard to ignore. I grabbed a pillow and put it on my lap. One hand under the pillow. I placed my hand between my legs on top of my shorts. By squeezing my legs together I could feel the pressure against my pussy.

Just then Laurel asked me if I was having fun. I started to stammer. She then said, "I hope you're having a nice break. It's nice to spend time like this with you."

She could have meant watching the movie. Maybe it was my imagination but I thought she meant more.

The movie ended and I excused myself to go to bed. I stood up and realized I had massive camel toe from where I'd been pushing my hand into my pussy. Laurel glanced at my crotch and then stood up to say good night. I wondered if my shorts were wet. I certainly was.

She put her hands on my hips, right at the waistband of my shorts, and kissed my cheek. Her hands felt hot on my skin. It felt like she was applying some downward pressure to my shorts.

"Good night sweetie," she said. "I'll see you in the morning."

Dad stood up behind her. I noticed his cock still pressing against the leg of his shorts. He leaned in to kiss me. "Good night baby," he said.

I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. As I came out I heard. "Let's go to the bedroom. She's going to catch us." It was my dad.

I walked down the hall and peeked around the corner. Laurel was on her knees in front of my dad sucking his cock. She had his shorts pulled down around his ankles and her hand wrapped around his cock. I watched her head move up and down as the shaft and tip disappeared and reappeared between her lips.

I was much closer this time and the lights were on. I could see everything. I noticed her hand just barely fit around his cock and her lips were stretched around it. I am smaller than Laurel I wondered if I could get it in my mouth. I wondered what that would feel like. I knew what a cock felt like, but not one that big, and I'd never given a blow job. I licked my lips. Then I shook my head. That was my dad I was thinking about.

I climbed into bed. I realized how wet my shorts were and took them off. I didn't hesitate. My hand went to my pussy and I started playing with my clit and pussy as hard as I could. I wasn't gentle. I stuck 2 fingers in my pussy and humped myself hard against them. I kept picturing dad's cock slipping out of Laurel's lips, covered in saliva. I pictured what it would feel like, taste like. I came with a crashing orgasm, then fell asleep.

I woke up late the next morning. I figured the house was empty. Both dad and Laurel told me they had to go to work. I took off my top and headed naked to the bathroom. I quickly showered, dried off. and wrapped myself in a towel. Just as I left the bathroom the master bedroom door opened and Laurel stepped into the hall.

"Oh, hi," I said. "You startled me."

"Sorry," she said. "Just heading out to work."

Then she looked at my towel. "Hey," she laughed. "Why don't I get a towel show?"

We both laughed. We chatted a bit. She asked my plans and I told her I was heading out with friends and not to wait up for me.

She told me to have fun. I headed to my room as I reached the door I had a funny thought.

"Hey Laurel," I said.

She turned to look at me.

When she did I said, "Have a great day." Then, with her looking at me I dropped the towel and stepped through my door. I have no idea why. I just thought it would be funny.

She laughed. "Well, what a great way to start the day," she said.

She left, I got dressed and headed out to join my friends.

I arrived home around 10:30 the lights were off in the great room. I headed towards my room. As I did I noticed that dad's door was ½ open and the light was on. I figured he and Laurel were still up. I walked down the hall to say good night. As I did I heard moaning noises. I heard Laurel's voice.

"Oh god, fuck me. I love your cock. Give it to me. You make me so wet."

I realized they were fucking. I stopped in the hall and listened.

Then I heard my dad. "That's it. Fuck me. Give me that pussy. That feel good? Come on baby, soak my cock with your cunt."

Cunt? I'd never heard him talk that way. It was both disturbing and exciting. I quietly stepped closer to the open door. I looked in. They were on the bed. Dad was on his knees In front of Laurel. Her legs were up in the air and he was holding her legs up. I could see his ass rapidly pushing into and away from her. She grunted every time he pushed into her.

I'd fucked a few times before, but always missionary. This was new to me. Laurel was grunting between thrusts. Between grunts she'd encourage dad.

"Fuck me. Fuck me harder. God I love fucking you. I love Cindy, but it's really hard to fuck quietly when she's home. Oh god yes, that's it. Give me that cock. Yes, yes, yes!."

They slowed down, then Laurel said, "Guess what happened this morning?"

She told dad about this morning when I dropped my towel. When she did dad started pumping her again. She started telling dad what a great body I had. He started pounding her again.

"Oh my god yes, fuck me. You should have seen her. Fuck me harder. She has great tits. That's it give it to me. You would not believe, god yes, fuck me, fuck my cunt. Fuck me."

It was then that everything changed. All of a sudden she opened her eyes and looked right at me. I had no idea what to do. Run? Apologize? I knew there'd be hell to pay for watching.

After a second I realized they had not stopped fucking. She flashed me a big smile. She just kept fucking my dad. She grabbed at the headboard. Dad was still on his knees her legs straight up supported by his chest and shoulders.

Looking at me she went on. "Oh Jesus, that's it, give me that cock. I could not believe what a perfect ass Cindy had. Yes. Yes. Fuck me. That's it. Do you think Cindy's ever been fucked? I wonder if his cock was as big as yours.

Dad was grunting. She kept, moaning all the while looking at me. Dad stiffened up.

"That's it baby. Cum in me. Fill my pussy with cum. Oh my god. I'm cumming."

She briefly closed her eyes. When she opened them again, dad was not moving. He kind of fell back on his heals, breathing hard. Laurel looked at me one more time then, blew me a kiss. Her hand moved to the side. Out of dad's site she waved her hand to shoo me away. I backed off and went to my room.