Accepting Her for Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded.

"Ready to love dad the way you've wanted to?"

"Yes," I whispered.

Laurel started to slide my shorts down my hips. I held my breath. At a certain point they just fell to the floor. I stepped out of them.

Laurel's hand fell to my pussy. I felt her fingers slide over my clit. I shuddered. Her fingers slid inside me. Again I shuddered. I let out a moan.

As she played with my pussy she softly said, "Are you ready? You feel wet enough, are you ready to get fucked by your dad's amazing cock."

"God yes," I moaned. Her fingers were making my pussy as wet as it's ever been.

She took her fingers out of my pussy and held them to my lips. I sucked them into my mouth. I licked my pussy juice off them. God it tasted good.

She pushed dad down on the couch and helped me straddle dad's lap. His cock was against my leg. Lauren reached between my legs and grabbed his cock. She rubbed the tip against my pussy lips. I could feel it part my lips. I moaned. Dad took my nipple in his mouth. Then the next. The head of his cock split my pussy. I felt stretched. As soon as the head was in I dropped down and took the rest of the shaft. I felt it tight inside me. I felt full.

I stayed there, straddling his lap, his cock buried deep in me, not moving. Just enjoying the sensation.

Laurel whispered in my ear, " Is it as good as you imagined?"

I moaned, "It's amazing."

I put my head against daddy's chest. He stroked my hair. "I love you daddy," I said.

"I love you too. I alwayshave, and always will," he said.

I actually started to cry.

"Are you ok?" Dad said. He sounded scared and concerned.

"Yes daddy," I got out through the tears. "I've never felt so good in my life. I feel like I am where I belong."

Daddy lifted my face to his and kissed me. As dad kissed my lips. Laurel started kissing my neck and shoulders. I felt amazing, loved, sexy, beautiful. Dad grabbed my ass. I sat up a bit and I started fucking up and down on his cock. It felt amazing. I felt Laurel's hand on my ass as well. It just heightened the feeling.

With dad and Laurel helping me, I started fucking dad. My head fell back, eyes closed, just giving myself to the feeling. Dad started sucking my tits. I could feel my juices soaking his cock as I fucked him. I felt so full, but on top of that I felt safe, loved.

With my ex boyfriend I could not let myself go. I held back. With my dad and Laurel I felt I could let myself go.

Laurel whispered in my ear, "You look so hot. Fuck him. Cum for him, Cum on his cock. You are so beautiful."

I felt it building. I had made myself cum, I had never cum during sex. This time it was different. It radiated from inside of me. I felt my body shudder. I felt a hot gush from my pussy on his cock. My body was covered with a sheen of sweat. I fell against him. He was still hard. I stayed in that position letting the aftershocks go through me.

Laurel helped me off him. We knelt side by side in front of him. This time I was more confident. I lowered my lips to his cock. It was now slick from my pussy. As I tasted the tip I realized I was tasting my pussy as well as his cock. I loved it.

She wanted to share. She moved dad's cock away from my mouth and kissed me.

"God I love your pussy on your lips." She purred.

She took dad's cock in her mouth and started sucking it.

Dad moaned. I watched and played with my pussy. I came once.

Dad said to Laurel, "I'm going to cum."

Laurel pulled me down next to her again. She wrapped my hand around his cock and said, "Suck it."

I did. As I did Laurel coaxed us on. "That's it sweetie. Suck that cock. Make him cum."

I was excited and nervous. I knew she wanted him to cum in my mouth. I'd seen her do it, but I didn't know what to expect. I'd only seen one man cum. That was daddy and it looked like a lot.

She started kissing dad.

"Come on baby," she said to dad. "Feel her sweet lips around your cock. She's never swallowed cum before. Give her her first load. Fill her mouth. Cum in her sexy little mouth."

Then to me. "You ready for your first load of daddy's hot cum? Ready to swallow it all?"

I nodded. I really wanted it.

To my dad, "Let it go baby. Give it to her."

He stiffened up. I felt the first hot jets of cum squirt against my throat. I tasted it on my tongue. I liked it. He kept cumming. I couldn't swallow fast enough, some dripped out of my mouth down my cheek and onto my hand wrapped around his cock.

"Just hold still," Laurel told me.

I stayed there cum dripping on me, my mouth wrapped around his cock, not moving. I could feel the last few spurts against my tongue.

"Now, kiss me," she said.

Cum on my face and hands, I kissed her. Her mouth and tongue cleaned my lips and face off.

"Mmmmm, god I love the taste of cum," she sighed.

There was more cum on my hand and on his cock.

"Lick it off," she told me.

I brought my fingers to my mouth and sucked the cum off. I liked the taste. I wrapped my lips around dad's softening cock and cleaned it all off with my mouth. Then Laurel kissed me again. My hand was still around dad's cock. Her hand wrapped around mine.

She looked at me, "That was amazing," she said. "Did you like sucking daddy's cock."

I nodded.

"Tell him," she said.

I got back on the couch. I put my arms around dad and kissed him. I put my head on his chest.

"Daddy, that was amazing. I loved your cum. I loved the way it felt in my mouth. I want to do everything I've seen you do with Laurel. I want you to cum in my pussy. I want you to cum on my ass like I saw you cum on Laurel's ass."

While I told him, Laurel and I continued to stroke daddy's cock.

Dad sat up on the couch, pulled me to him, and told me he loved me. As he did I felt his cock start to grow in our hands again. I loved the way it felt, the way it grew.

I was still sitting on the couch. Laurel was on her knees in front of us. She licked dad's cock and said, "My turn. Fuck me."

She stayed on her knees, put her head in my lap and wiggled her ass.

Dad got off the couch and knelt behind her. He positioned his cock against her pussy and thrust it all the way into her. She grunted and cried out, "Yes."

He started pumping her, hard. With each thrust she grunted. Her head was in my lap I could feel it move forward with every thrust. She looked at my face, she smiled and put her hands on my thighs. She pushed them apart exposing my wet pussy. I had no idea what she'd do next. I found out quick enough.

She lowered her head to my pussy. I felt her tongue flick out and lick my clit. My head was spinning. I just fucked my dad and now, this gorgeous woman was being fucked in front of me, and now, and now, she just licked my clit. As soon as she did. I came. Maybe it was the anticipation, the whole sexy scene, but just that made me cum. I was trying to think of how many times I'd cum that week. I knew it was more than the whole year before.

She didn't stop there. Her tongue traced a line along my pussy lips. She returned to my clit. She sucked on it. All through this I could feel her body push forward as my dad's cock thrust into her. I came again. Not once. It was like a waves kept crashing over my body. Her tongue continued to drive me wild.

All of a sudden she stopped.

"Oh my god Cindy. I love your dad's cock. I'm cumming."

My head was spinning. Watching her cum I came again.

She turned and pushed dad down on the floor.

"Your turn," she laughed.

Again I straddled dad's cock and started fucking him. This time she straddled his face, facing me. I saw dad start eating her pussy. As I watched, Laurel's head moved into the way and she started kissing me.

Sometimes dad's hands were on my ass pulling me up and down. Sometime he did the same with Laurel. Sometimes he would be playing with my tits. Sometimes Laurel would play with them or suck them. As dad ate Laurel I could see the ecstasy in her face. She'd moan into my mouth or onto my tit as she played with me.

For my part I did the same. Her tits felt amazing. I did to her what I knew I'd like. I also moaned as I fucked dad. I came again.

I felt dad stiffen up. Laurel climbed off his face.

"That's it," she said to dad. "Give it to her. Fill her sexy little cunt up. Give her what she's been dying for."

Just hearing that I came again. I could feel my pussy get extra hot and wet. Dad could too.

"Oh, baby," dad cried out. "I love you. Give me that pussy. I want to cum in you."

I leaned over him, I looked in his eyes. "Daddy, I've wanted this for so long. You're little girl is yours. My cunt is yours. Give me that cum. Fill my pussy. My pussy has never felt anyone's cum. I'm glad it's yours it will feel.

With that he came. I could feel it against my pussy walls. It was hot. It made my pussy feel dripping. I was sure that some squeezed out and ran back down his cock.

As he came, I came. I didn't cum quietly. I'm not sure I could have if I tried.

"Oh my god, that's it, fill my cunt, i mean pussy, I mean, God yes, yes, yes. Fuck me. God that feels so good." I collapsed on his chest.

I lay there for a moment. I kissed him. Tenderly. He kissed back. On his lips I could taste Laurel's pussy. I suspected that soon I'd be tasting it from the source. I felt his cock soften inside of me.

"I love you daddy," I said.

"I love you too, always," he replied.

Laurel gently rolled me off dad. "I want some of that," she said.

I thought she wanted to fuck dad. I didn't think that was possible. He'd just cum 2 times. Instead she got down between my cum filled legs and started eating my pussy. I thought I was all cummed (?) out, but I was wrong. The thought of her eating my cum soaked pussy set me off again. Not as intense but wonderful little waves.

As she ate me I saw my dad's cum covered oft cock glisten in the light with his cum and my juices mixed together. I pulled dad on his side and, with a little help from him, positioned him so I could suck his cock. It tasted amazing. His cum, my pussy, I kept trying to clean every drop.

Laurel stopped eating my pussy. She moved up to help me clean my dad's cock. Between sucking, we would kiss, sharing the tastes of cum and my pussy on both our lips.

At one point I laid down on my back.

Next thing I knew, I woke up in dad's bed, naked, curled up in Laurel's arms. Dad must have carried me to bed. Dad was standing there, dressed for work, carrying a bed tray full of coffee, fruit, and bagels.

Laurel blinked her eyes and sat up. The sheet fell away from her tits. Again I thought to myself how beautiful they were. Dad set the tray down.

"I have a call I have to be on. I love both of you."

In unison Laurel and I both said "I love you too." This time I felt no jealousy.

I looked at Laurel and took her hands, "Thank you so much," I said. Then, the words just popped out, "I love you."

Laurel started to tear up, "I love your dad so much. I never ever wanted to come between you. I wanted you to love me. I love you."

We hugged. "Let's eat," I said.

Laurel licked her lips and with a sexy grin said, "Now?"

I laughed. "We'll get to that soon enough, but first, let's have some food.