All Comments on 'Accident at an Asian Massage Parlor'

by MatthewVett

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fantastic!

I am a frequent AMP patron; your description of your experience was wonderfully well written and a joy to read

thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fun story

You must pay extra for happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Memories

I had a similar experience, thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Niice

Very nice

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Gotta wonder any "research" was done before you wrote this. Don't you know you get a water after a massage? Anyway, jokes aside, I love to see a sequel to this. I frequent the AMPs in my area and was just looking up some tips for my next visit before coming here and seeing that this was your newest story. Good shit, mah dude! Good shit, as always.

NekidinazNekidinazabout 7 years ago
Very erotic...

Your story was wonderfully erotic and sensual. I love being massage however have never received one while totally nude (is this typical of ASP's?) but would love too, and never with the "happy ending", even unassisted like you described in your story.

I look forward to reading your followup story on your return visit ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Marginally sophomoric

Were you alone in your room with a six-pack? M-P's vary widely according to state laws, individual policy, criminal control, and the massagists themselves. When you become a regular at the place, it's like many other customer-oriented businesses--your relationship deepens. The women, or men, know you better....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5 NO! Annony he was alobne in his room with your sister your mother, and

your wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

This isn't your story.

The exact same was posted on Quora by a user named Roger and it was posted before you posted this.

Not cool plagiarizing like that.

MatthewVettMatthewVettabout 7 years agoAuthor
Author Here

@Anonymous, I got the Quora link emailed to me and I've reported it for plagiarism. This story was posted to Literotica on January 8, (and to my blog on January 5) and that answer was posted January 29 (you can check the change log of the question to confirm), so no, I did not in fact go back in time in order to turn a Quora answer into an erotica story.

Not cool accusing me like that, Anonymous.

I'm not even sure why you wouldn't even compare dates like that before making such a brazen accusation. I almost deleted your comment but I'm leaving it up in case anyone else reaches the same stupid conclusion.

wordsinthedustwordsinthedustalmost 7 years ago
fond memories...

i don't have a wealth of experience with this sort of thing, but enough to know that's pretty close to how it shakes out at an AMP, although, YMMV... (your mileage may vary...) variables are the AMP itself (some clearly appear more reputable than others), the masseuse, and the client... act hinky, you probably won't enjoy the massage as much... but, ohhh... the right woman KNOWS how to use her fingers and... ahhh... great story... loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
nice build up

I was hoping for some physical interaction but good if this is part 1

GradStudentGradStudentover 5 years ago
Accurate

An accurate and sensitive description.

StopokochacStopokochacover 5 years ago
Nice

As a premature ejaculator, I can relate to this story so much. The best part was that I waa actually thinking it would be hot if she removed the towel and he came and that's exactly what happened. I guess great minds think alike.

I see potential for a second part here.

gpetagpetaabout 4 years ago

unexpected kind of happy ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
conservative

I have been to seven oriental massage spas. This story was conservative compared to my experience. Every one ended with hand job or blowjob.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i've been to several oriental massage parlors. some offer hand jobs or blow jobs, but also offered full service sex. believe it or not, some don't require condoms.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very erotic and well written! Also love a good massage tease, it’s highly addictive

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Very good story and very believable. I had a recent experience that was very similar to this. Went into room and got undressed but before I got onto table she came in to room and smiled at me when she saw me fully naked then I got onto table. She then proceeded the massage and it felt great. After my back she worked her way down to my butt and massage that then worked to my thighs when going between my thighs and butt she ran her hands over my balls and getting me very excited and hard. Unfortunately by the time she had me turn over and expose my raging hard on one pass by my balls and it was all over and I was cuming like crazy, she then just smiled and got a hot towel and cleaned me up and finished the wonderful massage! Can’t wait to save up enough money to go back again!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous