All Comments on 'Accident Grants Benefit Ch. 05'

by femadorer

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What a story, truly one of the best I've ever read, very erotic and truthful ...

Wow!!! 10 Stars, cause I read it twice :-)

Read through twice, hands down panties ... thinking about my own special fantasies I've never shared ...

Great story - hot, sweet, tender and loving. Hope there are more chapters to cum ... (Give enough warning to buy more batteries first ;-)

This is a fantastic story, I'm very glad that you have continued it, but please, please bring out more chapters. I am imagining all kinds of ways that this may develop.

You are the master author, I'm just the masterbator that gets off on your stories - lead me where you will. And thanks for the stories that you have shared.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I LOVE this story - and the way it's getting hotter with every added chapter !!

Thank you for posting Chapter 05, femadorer - I read it three times (so far), and was rewarded with daydreams of a morning like that for myself ... dear heavens - just one time in my life, pleeaaze!!

There certainly is a lot of good writing of the sex scenes in this chapter, very detailed, graphic and hot.

Your story is so real to life, and evenly romantic - your story let me dream of a love like this lovely couple achieved.

Thank you for this great, and extremely HOT chapter, as well as for the previous ones !!!

femadorerfemadorerover 12 years agoAuthor
Finally :-) Chapter 05

A lot of you have been waiting anxiously for this installment. Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year to you all - and thank you for being patient!

As always, please offer up your thoughts, comments and criticisms - it is what helps to inspire (and fire) me.

Enjoy...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I loved it!

Dude, that was freeking hot! I loved it! Had me going with all of your descriptions and adjectives about your lady, I have such a hot mental picture of that little hottie in my mind, so much it felt as though I was watching you fuck her and making me want to fuck her too! Picturing those perfect little tits and her round sexy ass! Nice!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
What happened to his wife????

Back in chapter 1, this sentence stands out: "I left a note for my wife and hurried towards the hospital."

And while I can appreciate the beauty of the loving that has gone on, my question is: What happened to his wife?????

femadorerfemadoreralmost 12 years agoAuthor
Reply to: What happened to his wife???? (by Anonymous, 05/21/12)

Please allow me at first to tell ALL readers that Chapter 06 will be online in the first days of June.

And...thank you all for being patient!! Too much work through the first quarter of the year, you see?

Now...hey, dear Anonymous, 05/21/12 :-) You are attentive, and I thank you.

'Accident...' established a constant correspondence with about 500 consistent readers (actually) following the 'saga' from scratch, but none of them asked this question before :-) So this is a 'premiere' for the both of us.

Well, Bernd's wife is still his wife, but none of the three involved women could care less - add Bernd, what'll make it four persons altogether.

I beg you to understand that I'm not allowed to open up more to the public, just because that is too intimate (considering his wife's point of view).

If you want, or need to learn more please contact me via LitE's Contact feature, means via e-mail in the end.

Please understand that still Bernd's wife's private sphere has to be, and will be respected, okay?

Thank you once more, no matter which way you'll choose.

yours, sincerely,

femadorer

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
An Excellent Love Story!

***** Stars - for this chapter, as well as for the story on the whole.

This is such a wonderfully told story about this enviable couple's 'accidentally' changed life.

I confess that I am addicted, and so look forward to enjoy the following chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous