All Comments on 'Accident Grants Benefit Ch. 06'

by femadorer

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Tommy Wiseau, is that you?

I have no idea how this has found it's place among the top lists of Erotic Couplings. While I imagine you intended to write some sort of a loving, sexual story, I can barely make it through one sentence before having no idea what is going on. Your entire first paragraph, for example, is one long, confusing, run-on sentence. I don't know if English is not your native language, or if you just have never experienced good writing in your life, but I'm hoping there is some reason for the low level you write at.

Please check out "Not Her Type", or "North Shore", or "Dangerous Assignment" for examples of exceptional writing and entrancing stories. This looks like it was written by Tommy Wiseau*.

*For the curious, search "The Room" on Youtube for examples of Tommy Wiseau's wonderful writing/acting abilities.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Very, very hot.

Wow, I really enjoyed your story and will back up and read the previous in the series. You write very well, as if reliving an incredibly erotic experience. The bisexuality element just adds to the eroticism. The pleasures you write of here are the stuff of dreams and temptations for so many. I am looking forward to reading more and vicariously getting off with you - again!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
laughing

A good joke. Great man.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous