All Comments on 'Accidental Bridesmaid'

by robert0000

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
grabmyballsgrabmyballsabout 8 years ago
Nice Story

I enjoyed your idea of this fantasy. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Idiotic story

Like her underwear would fit him in any stretch of the imagination. When he comes out he'll be dressed in normal clothes and heading for the door, announcing the marriage is off and that the costs can be paid for by the bride. Stupid story, bad ending that made absolutely no sense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Re 'Idiotic Story'

It's fantasy for those who like the idea of being dressed by an older women. As such, it worked quite well.

robert0000robert0000about 8 years agoAuthor
Re: Idiotic story

Thanks for the wise words. You declare that the clothes wouldn't fit based on what? That women cannot be as big as men?

Can a best man call off a wedding? I would have thought that only the bride and groom would be entitled to do that. In any case, he's not exactly on the moral high ground, is he?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
When the Groom refused to help?

He left. End of story. Of course he could have played it smart and told the Father of the Bride and the Grooms parents what was happening. I wonder who would be embarrassed then? Too many holes in this mess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it

The sort of fantasy that appeals to a woman. 5 stars

PaulplaysPaulplaysover 5 years ago
Mmmmm.....Delightful Fun!

Ah yes....the secret is out!

This is a fantasy worthy of many stories.

This will be a very successful and sensuous wedding and marriage!

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 5 years ago
This is a sissies

Dream.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 4 years ago
I would

I would do anything she or you tells me to do. Your writing makes me simper with the need

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrobert0000@robert0000
I'm interested in stories in which men are turned into sex objects by women. It's probably a hangover from feeling guilty about sex in puberty, which I think is pretty normal. In my imagination, the easiest way for a woman to turn a man into a sex object is for her to dress h...