Accidental Confession

Story Info
A confession means consequences.
1.8k words
3.96
184.2k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,378 Followers

Many thanks to chilleywilley for his kind comments and for the editing of this story.

*

These events happened when I had been living together for three years with a very handsome 28 years old nurse. I'm a 31 years old guy by name Leif Eriksson, same name as the Viking who said to be in America (Vinland) 500 years before Columbus. My pretty girlfriend's name was Linda Anderson and we were living in a fast growing Scandinavian small town.

Linda and I met at a private party, we fell in love and as I was a happy owner of a nice house, she moved in with me and now three years later we had been talking about wedding and a family.

Everything in our relation ought to been perfect, but lately there had been a strange feeling in my mind. Though it wasn't possible describe exactly what it was, I began to look at minor matters here and there for getting a pattern but wasn't able to find out anything and had to ask Linda if she had got the same feeling about something growing wrong between us.

Just as expected, she said no and promised me that her love for me was stronger than ever and she really looked forward to our wedding and I told the same to her.

I didn't suspect Linda to be cheating why I never searched for any evidence about that. She worked as nurse at the nearby hospital on a six-week-schedule and had much free-time during days when she worked nights and evenings, why she had unlimited possibilities to cheat at work and during the day while I was working.

But when nothing in her new behavior had changed after some time, I began to spend more attention to small details. For example her interest for wedding planning had seemed to be decreased and she talked much less about the big event. I even got the impression that she wanted to turn it down to a family event what would save us some money as our parents could only pay a small part of it.

I got a little suspicious from a phone call from what seemed to be a prepaid cell phone when the caller hung on without saying a word one day when I had taken off after lunch. Not because the caller hang up but because the last four digits in that phone number were the same as the four last digits in my social security number.

For that simple reason I tried to check that number in those on-line phone number services but few people care to register their pre-paid phones why I got nothing and didn't care mention it to Linda when she got at home.

I had to be home even the next day having an extended long lunch for two reasons, one Linda's new cell phone had some minor problems so I took it back to the electronic store for service for her, and second for meeting a builder who would give me an offer for fixing my one car garage to a two car garage. But he called and said he would be delayed. He was a friend of mine gone out of his way to come talk to me so not to waste his time by canceling, I called my job and quit for the day.

Then two things happened, Linda rushed in and asked me, "Why are you at home, something wrong? Did you got my cell phone from the service shop?"

"Nothing wrong, I'm just waiting for a builder for the garage job." Just as I said that, the house phone rang and when I saw Linda intended to take the call, I quickly took the phone and told her, "It's the builder."

But it wasn't any builder. It was the same caller who hang on at me the day before who hang up even that call. I told Linda "I'll start calling that bastard and find out who he is when my cell phone is charged."

"Don't be so juvenile, these things happen all the time. When will I get my cell phone fixed?"

"They said tomorrow." what got her happier and she left the kitchen.

To my great surprise I could see the small green sign on the kitchen phone lighted up indicating that the line got in use from one of the extensions. I got curious and lifted the receiver and could hear a strange conversation between Linda and some unknown man.

Linda, "Darling, your calls to our landline phone got Leif very suspicious and he is trying to trap you. Don't reply to any calls from his cell phone, then she told him my number."

Man, "Darling, please get you cell phone back so we can skip the damn land line phone. I love you and miss you so much and wanted to hear some sweet words from your sexy mouth. I didn't know he was at home."

Linda, "I love you too very much and my mouth is waiting to suck your good lollipop and get your sweet kisses. I look forward to making hot love as soon as we can meet again."

Man, "Oh my darling Linda, I'm dreaming about your wonderful pussy. It will be the greatest day in my whole life when you are moving into my house."

After hearing that crap I couldn't resist my anger any longer and said with a loud voice into the receiver in my hand, "No problems, asshole, you can come here right now and get your damn whore. I'm done using her and don't want her here any longer. Just come and get her, she will be out on the street where she belongs in one hour!"

While saying the last words, I heard Linda screaming hysterically in the phone and after a while I found her crying in the bedroom. Of course I didn't violently throw her out, no reason to make such a public scene and be as a cruel man.

Later in the evening Linda confessed that she had an affair with a married ambulance driver by name Tom Nilsson and they were in love and intended to marry as soon as his divorce was final. Linda said that she was in love with me too, but her feelings for Tom were stronger than for me why she preferred to marry him. I said her decision was accepted, wished her good luck and promised to help her move out from my house as soon as possible.

Of course, I felt as a kicked dog because my love for Linda was real and strong and whatever happened between that Tom and her, I could never forgive her cheating and take her back. But I had to do something quietly why I called Jan Nyman, an old friend from my wild single days who knew a lot of the people in our town.

To my luck he knew Tom Nilsson, married to a Lisbeth Silwerbach, a gorgeous woman from a wealthy local family who kept her maiden name and had a top job at a big company. Her ex husband, even he a very good-looking trophy man, had complained at a bar that Lisbeth ruled everything in their marriage even their limited sex was on her terms. Tom had to obey as a dog if he wanted to keep his BMW, expensive holiday trips with Lisbeth, his Golf Club membership and Armani suits. Jan presumed that a handsome bull as Tom ought to have something on the side but didn't know anything for sure because cheating Lisbeth would be a high risk game for Tom who had to be very discrete man if involved in such matters.

Just as a good Samaritan I thought it was fair that even Tom's wife Lisbeth knew about what problem did afflict her husband, why I called her already the same evening, told her about Tom's affair with my fiancée and asked about her ongoing divorce. It surprised me that she didn't have the slightest idea neither about Tom's affair nor his promised divorce. She thanked me for the call and said she was able to take care of such matters in her own way from now on. I suggested she not involve me as I didn't need more angry yelling in my house.

Only one week later I got the news that Tom was out from his home and divorce papers were filed. I felt sorry for Linda who couldn't move into his grand house as he had promised her to do. I must say even I was disappointed when neither Linda nor Tom were grateful at all because somebody had helped Tom speed up his divorce what increased their possibilities of moving together very soon after I first heard about their love story.

Linda's friends helped her rent a three room apartment and she left my house only a few days after Tom been thrown out by his wife. She expected her apartment to be a good start for Tom and her as a loving couple but to my surprise that didn't happen. One of our acquaintances told me Tom had refused to move in with her and during their arguing about that he had turned furious and shouted at her, "Do you really think that a real man wants or even can live together with a cheating fuck slut?"

Though there are divided opinions if Tom is a real man or not, he regarded Linda as too cheap, dumped her and worked hard for get his soon to be ex wife to forgive him, what she refused to do. After a desperate unsuccessful search for a new rich woman lack of money caused his loss of confidence, he gave up and began to drink, got a month in jail for drunk driving and lost his job as ambulance driver.

Linda accepted my dumping of her but had got a shock when even Tom dumped her because he didn't want live together with a cheating slut. Linda begged me taking her back and she even promised better sex with everything she denied me when were together. I told her, "I have to puke when knowing what you and that crap pile Tom used to do behind my back."

Her friends at the hospital assisted Linda getting a job at our county's main hospital and she says to be doing well. She is history for me why I don't know or care if she is dating or not.

Though I still miss Linda as hell, I am convinced about doing the right thing when not giving her any second chance and taking her back. If or when I get married I want to be the "first choice" for my wife and can't accept to be any kind of "leftover" or to be taken as "will do in absence of something better". Today I'm back to a rather wild single life with a fair supply of willing fuck sluts, but to be honest it is beginning to be a boring life and I'm sure to prefer a family life when or if I'll meet a "Miss Right".

Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,378 Followers