All Comments on 'Accidental Delivery Ch. 05'

by Acal

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
mokkelkemokkelkeover 13 years ago

it only gets better! and hotter! they complete each other nicely.

next?

zouzounizouzouniover 13 years ago
HOT!!

Love these two!! Can't wait for the next one :)

JazCullenJazCullenover 13 years ago
Knew..

they wouldn't make it through dinner without something going on. Like I said..insatiable LOL

sandman0312sandman0312over 13 years ago

This was your best chapter yet! They are starting to develop some very nice chemisty with each other, now that they are getting some of the unbridled lust out of their systems. Maybe she even mumbled that she loved him? :) I like it! These two are like an unstoppable force once they finally broke the ice, the whole dam burst! Not a lot of people ever get to experience that type of a consuming passion. You captured it well.

sirreadsalot10sirreadsalot10over 13 years ago

I liked the tit for tat at dinner, and the seemless way you switch back and forth between their points of view. we get to see what each of them is thinking as the mutual seduction unfolds. well done (not the steaks, the story,LOL)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAcal@Acal
Lame that the favourites list is so damn short so i'm recording them here Navy SEAL's Graduation to Remember http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=324356&page=1 Poker Night with Angel and Alicia http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=28...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES