Accidental Delivery Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They panted against each other as Nick rested up against her and rested his chin on her shoulder. Marie relished the feel of his chest against hers, their sweat rubbing together.

"That was... explosive," muttered Marie against Nick's neck.

"Certainly was," he panted. He reached down and kicked off his shoes and pants and peeled his socks off while Marie leaned up against the door. Then he grabbed her around her hips and lifted her up over his shoulder.

"Nick! Put me down!" she shouted.

"Nope, where's your bedroom?" he asked huskily.

She growled in frustration and punched his back, "Last room up the back,"

He chuckled and carried her to her bedroom and dumped her on the bed. She reached down and tugged off her shoes and pulled him down on her and then rolled him off her. "Let's take it slower this time," she said huskily.

"By all means," he whsipered huskily as his eyes swept over her body.

She dragged a nail through his damp chest hair, lightly sprinkled over his chest making him shudder slightly. Her nail trailed down his cobbled abs exploring all the ridges and creases of his stomach. She leaned over him and sucked one of his nipples into her mouth while she brought her hand up and toyed with the other nipple. With her other hand lightly scraping his thigh up to his hip.

He laid back on the bed enjoying her touch the tight tension from their mutual teasing earlier had melted away, he drew one of his hands up her thigh and lightly rubbed her clit. She groaned and flicked her tongue over his nipple and drew her hand further up his thigh to grasp his cock her thumb teasing his balls.

He grunted from the contact and slid his thumb lower and pushed inside of her. She gasped and gripped his cock tighter and stroked him dragging her nails over his cock. Nick groaned and grunted, "You want to play dirty?"

She grinned and raked her nails up his chest before kissing him hard. He pulled his hand away from her and grasped her hips and pulled her up against him. He locked one of his legs over hers butting the head of his cock against her lips. "Do you want it?" he asked breathily.

She rubbed her breasts against his chest and moaned, "God yes, fuck me Nick. I need to feel you inside of me,"

Heat blasted through him as her words burned his ears. He growled, he needed to keep his head this time. He slowly pushed into her and groaned at the tight press of her walls, "Damn, are you doing that?" he groaned as he slid inside slowly then gasped as she squeezed him inside of her.

She smirked deviously and kissed him passionately her nails dragging up his back as she fluttered her walls against his throbbing cock. He hissed as he spasmed with the pleasure shooting up his spine.

"You don't play fair," he hissed. He gripped her hips and thrust in harder, her legs pushed into his further pushing him in deeper, he groaned as she squeezed him again.

"Can't take the heat Nick?" she asked cheekily.

He snarled and slammed into her hard and fast. "Damn it, you make me lose my head Marie," he managed to say as he thrust into hard then he rolled her flat on her back and slammed into her roughly.

Marie's nails dug into his back harder as his thrusts became more ruthless, she cried out as sweat from his chest dripped on to hers. He grunted and thrust into her faster, she wrapped her legs around his again as she squeezed him, milking him with her pulsing muscles.

"You're so wicked," he panted hoarsely as he slammed into her again.

She reached up and kissed him and said, "You're pretty ruthless yourself,"

She bucked up to him as he slid down into her making the friction all that more potent. She felt as if she was on an un-ending rollercoaster, panting harshly as his pace picked up.

Sweat rolled down his forehead and dripping from his face as he thrust harder, he reached between them and rubbed her clit, his nails flicking the nub. She cursed as her nails dug into his back deeper. She tightened her muscles rippling them more now making him curse, he groaned under the strain he was determined to make her fall first.

He would not give in a moment sooner, surprising her he squeezed her clit sending a sudden jolt through her body that threw her over the edge. She bit into his shoulder as her release exploded through her.

He roared hoarsely as she clenched tightly on him, he followed closely behind her, the explosion of pleasure shattering his senses as she drained him of every drop. He collapsed over her and groaned as her pussy swallowed every pulse from him.

Soon enough he rolled onto his back and panted heavily he looked over at Marie to see her blissed out expression. She grinned at him and said, "You look just the same as I do Nick, that was amazing."

She looked at the blissed expression on his face and grinned knowing she put that there as she panted. He looked even sexier now with his sweaty hair plastered to his head.

"Wow Marie, what was that you were doing? That was amazing," he said huskily.

She grinned and said, "My secret."

He groaned and rolled against her and pulling her against him, he laid his head against her shoulder after he kissed her neck and slid his arms around her. She mumbled something he couldn't make out as she wrapped her arms around him reading her head against his.

12