All Comments on 'Accidental Exhibitionists'

by Haulover

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fantastic

More please

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Accidental Exhibitionists

"I'm Debbie. My husband Neil and I are now grandparents, and have been happily married for over 30 years." Sorry, this is not a good start. We're not going to shake hands, are we?

A better start would be, "We are now grandparents and left the rug rat with his grandparents. Work up to a point when you call Neil and he calls you Debbie. This isn't a sales call, but is sounds like one.

Try this: We were enjoying the safari when I nudged Neil and said, "Neil, look at the Zebras."

"Gorgeous, aren't the Debbie?"

That establishes names, and the relationship is connected.

The rest of the story is good. I know, openings are tough but keep writing and it will come with ease. I like you style and imagery. Hiding behind shrubs, you and the Guard is a great set-up! It serves your story very well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story - Great descriptions!

What a great evening……… I am sure you have arranged other times like this and I would love to hear more! Nicely done!

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 7 years ago
Leaving the security guard with a smile on his face

Public relations are important--when you get caught with your hand in the cookie jar, offer one to the person who caught you. Then they too become part of the caper.

When the security guard catches you having sex in the pool, bring him into the threesome, so he won't be reporting you to the management. Good thinking!

Interesting story--sounds like it's a personal recollection.

BarbieKenBarbieKenalmost 6 years ago
Being brave

A bit too brave for me. Up close and personal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
omg

this made me super wet, so many hot scenes! was expecting Neil to fuck you again at the end

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHaulover@Haulover
I'm a long time reader of quality literature and erotica, but a new writer here. I've been published in mainstream fiction (hard copy) and in business journals, and have a relatively successful corporate career. My wife and I are committed nudists and have been happily marrie...