All Comments on 'Accidental Hero Ch. 01-04'

by coaster2

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
BigJohn601BigJohn601almost 7 years ago
It is always a joy to find and read a new Coaster2 story.

Well it looks like we will be seeing more of Ian and his heroic deeds soon. Thanks for the story....there has been a shortage of readable selections lately.

TootsallTootsallalmost 7 years ago
Always enjoy Coaster's writing

BigJohn nailed it....a shortage of readable stories lately. Seems that the better authors only use Lit to bait readers into buying the completed works from other websites.

coaster2coaster2almost 7 years agoAuthor
Story to be posted daily ... three segments

I'm back on Lit with a number of stories that haven't been posted here. This is the first, and as is my habit, I generally post daily so that the reader has some continuity with the plot and characters. I know how impatient I am, so that's the reason. Hope you enjoy a bit of light reading.

Cheers

reefer420reefer420almost 7 years ago
Welcome Back

Welcome back coaster2.......have missed your stories. Glad to hear there will be more.

tazz317tazz317almost 7 years ago
IT IS TRUE......HEROES ARE MADE

mostly due to circumstance. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Thanks for returning and sharing..

We have missed your writing.

As always thanks for sharing for free on Lit.

C

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hmmm!?

Well...

It's well written but kinda drags a bit, don't you think? If you had meant this to set the stage for future events then I guess job well done, though you could have done it in two pages and not four.

I've noticed in my own writing that I make notes all the time, "must be at a faster pace," and I feel the same with this chapter. You've developed a sympathetic character but haven't used him. Sure he's had interesting stuff happen to him but other than making him a more complete goody-two-shoes how does it move the story forward? I hope to find out in the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
you write like an old person

I'm 36 and your depiction of the teenaged mind was insulting. And apparently im young enough to remember the dumb crap I did.

I continued to read because there were touching parts but, had to stop because your dialogue really needs to be updated. Its just not how people speak not even in the 80's.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
It's not what happens to you that matters

It's how you react and what you do in response.

Nice beginning

Thanks

tinfoilhattinfoilhatalmost 4 years ago
I like this

This has the makings of a great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous