All Comments on 'Accidental Lecher'

by Hatsuda

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great storey

Loved the storey, probably the most enjoyable read I have had for along time, hope. You continue.

PornguinPornguinabout 14 years ago
Loved it

I loved how you couldn't be sure if the girl was naive, or was really the one controlling the guy. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Nice job.

I enjoyed this.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 14 years ago
Hatsuda, before I comment on your great story I have to lead off with a gripe in the form of a question ....

....why can't I backtrack from this lit page (Comment Box), without losing it????(I'm assuming your story is somewhat derivative!) And with a lively, smooth flowing vernacular and a clever rendition of a seldom used plot device it was indeed enjoyable.Some odd turns of phrases somewhat dimmed the effect ("Areoles tightly crinkled in emotion"???-"In and out of her clit", "Strength of her capacity"(isn't that a measure of volume, or at the least, of resistance?) Any way, it was basically interesting and seemed fresh so thank you for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Very nicely done

I loved how you developed the story and how the blackmailer/rapist suddenly became the unwitting pawn. One of the most enjoyable stories I have read on here.

bumblegrumbumblegrumover 12 years ago
Does it always happen this way?

You have a very ingenious mind, Hatsuda; this is far and away better than most of the stories in Lit. A great story - deserves more than a five. Now, where can I find Mama; she sounds like a feisty old broad!

IsanaIsanaalmost 12 years ago

That girl is seriously repressed. :P

Good writing style, by the way. I've enjoyed reading it.

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 8 years ago
Get It While It's HOT!

A HOT,sexy story!

Besides her newness to sex with a man,the "being forced" aspect of the sex added fuel to this sizzling fire! The writer's descriptive talents made me feel like I was getting in on the action!

Our IT hero was a little bit too contemplative about what the sex meant,and certainly looking forward more than he seemed to be,to more of the same.As has been said,"Strike when the iron is hot",or in this case "Hump when the hoochie is hot"!

ps : He should be looking forward to a parent/teacher conference with one,hot MAMA!

FantaghiroFantaghiroover 7 years ago
Hilariously...

... sexy story. Extremely entertaining and very well written. Refreshingly different.

Thank you truly.

Fanny x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fun

A fun and sexy story. I should try storming in to some guys house one day.... haaha

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazingly funny!

This was amazingly funny, and yet still erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

very good, clever story, people forget how open internet communication is

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous