Accidental Penetrations Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,856 Followers

"Good night Lily... I love you." Emily replied in a shaky voice.

"I love you to sister." Lily said. A second later, passing what she thought was Dustin's bed, she said "Good night Dustin."

Swallowing, Emily whispered "I think he's already sleeping Lily."

"Oh, right! Well, if he is then..."

And Lily walked back towards her twin sister, leaned forward and kissed her on the lips. Emily kissed her sister back, letting her tongue dance with Lily's for a few moments. She was convinced that Lily would see the big shape of Dustin right behind her. But in the end she didn't. After their long kiss, Lily quietly walked back out and closed the door behind her.

Once Lily was gone, Emily said "What the fuck Dustin..."

"I'm sorry Emily," he replied, his voice even more shaky than Emily's. His cock was still inside her yet he was frozen in place.

"Why did you do that?" she asked.

"I didn't!" he gasped. "Not on purpose. I know it looks bad, but I woke up with an erection pressed against your ass. I tried to pull back without waking you up and..." he stopped, knowing it didn't seem credible at all even if it was the truth.

"And you decided to fuck me without my consent?" Emily replied haltingly as she still tried to slow her breathing.

"No!" Dustin swore. "I really tried to pull away. But I ended up trapped in your Bermuda's triangle?"

"What?"

"You know, the space between your pussy and your thighs," he whispered, his mind reeling with lust. His cock was pulsing inside his sister's pussy, sending waves of pleasure to his brain.

"Oh... And so it was then that you decided to fuck me?" she asked. Dustin couldn't quite place what he could hear in her voice.

"No. It was then that I began to pull away. It was easier because your pussy was wet by then," he said.

"Wet?" Emily breathed. "No way! You did this!"

Dustin shifted his weight slightly and his cock moved inside her. They both gasped. His mind registered once again that he was still inside her as they talked, but he was too keyed up and nervous to conclude anything about it. He then said "Emily, do you think I would have ended up all the way inside you if you hadn't been thoroughly wet?"

"Of course not!" she replied quickly. "I would have screamed in pain!" and then she paused, before adding "Oh... right..."

"Yes... And actually, you were moaning Lily's name."

"Oh fuck..." Emily said in a very small voice. She then growled and said "And that's when you used the fact that I was wet to—"

"No Emily." Dustin sighed. "Lily opened the door and we just... well..."

Dustin, now consciously realizing that he was still inside his sister, said "Look. I don't care about all that. I should have pulled away. I'm so sorry. I'll understand if you don't want to talk to me ever again. I can't even being to apologize." Emily didn't reply, but she took a deep breath. Dustin finally noticed that she still hadn't asked him to pull away. He frowned, puzzled. Nevertheless, he said "Don't move... Let me pull out slowly otherwise I'm going to go crazy..." He began to pull back and involuntarily moaned with so much pleasure. "Emi, I'm sorry..." he said one more time, using her pet name.

But to his surprise, Emily moved her hand backwards and grabbed his hip, saying "Wait..."

Half out of her burning hot pussy, Dustin froze, not believing what he had heard. "Emi... Could you repeat what you said? I think my second brain made me hallucinate."

"Promise me you won't say a word about Lily and I," she said in a obviously nervous voice.

"I promise," he replied instantly. "It's the least I—"

But she cut him off "Promise me you won't talk to anybody about what's going to happen now."

"I promise... Wait. What's going to—" Once again she interrupted him by pulling him back inside her with her hand on his hip. Dustin moaned. "Emi?" he asked, too stunned for more.

"Shut up brother... Just keep quiet and fuck me!"

His own hand, still on her hip, clamped down on her flesh and he pushed himself as deep inside her as he could. As if the sheer physical pleasure of his sister's pussy wasn't enough, the thought that she wanted him inside her made everything feel even better. He pushed hard into her, pulling her even harder against him. He slipped his other hand between them, then under her body to grab her other hip. In the spoon position, it wasn't ideal, but Emily was so lightweight that he managed it easily.

And so, holding both her hips in his hands, he began fucking his own sister. He began by giving her slow and full length penetrations, shifting behind her to find the perfect angle. With a girl that has a small little ass like Emily, the spoon was actually a good position for very deep penetrations. And so in a matter of seconds, of less than a minute, he was plunging his cock inside her from the very tip down to the thick base like a well-oiled machine.

Emily was perfectly silent and Dustin lifted his head to look at her face. Her eyes were squeezed tight, her mouth was wide open and both her hands were covering that gaping hole. It became clear that she hadn't breathed since he had pushed back in after their little conversation. Slowly, as he kept fucking her with those absolute penetrations, he felt her body arching gradually until she had given him an even better angle. Then she began trembling and Dustin wasn't sure what to do.

After that, in a powerful shudder, Emily released the lungful of air she had kept inside. She took another deep breath after that and, to Dustin's surprise, stopped breathing again. Her body was covered in sweat by now and he could hear very faint and contained moans as he fucked her. Dustin didn't have much experience with girls, with only 2 girlfriends with whom he'd had sex, but this seemed very peculiar.

Nevertheless, Emily seemed to be enjoying what he was doing even more than he was, so he kept it up. After the third repetition, Emily released her breath one more time and whispered "How the fuck can this be so good? How can your cock make me feel like I'm a fucking goddess?"

Dustin grinned and replied, in a low voice "Because you are!"

And then, taking her by surprise as she was about to reply, Dustin rolled her onto her stomach. He then spread his legs around her and, with the leverage of the bed, pushed himself as deep as he could inside her. When he arched his pelvis hard against her ass, he felt his cock reaching even deeper into his sister, touching her cervix. Once more Emily placed her hands on her opened mouth and did her best to smother a scream.

Dustin shifted his upper body sideways just a bit and saw that her eyes were scrunched once again. For a brief moment he wondered if he had gone too deep, or too hard. But then he heard her croaking "Oh my gods..." in a voice that quelled his doubts. He then began pounding into her as she repeated that phrase over and over, clearly floored by the experience. When he reached under her for her breasts and squeezed them in his hands, Emily froze again for a moment before saying "It's not possible... I can't already be cumming, it's not—"

But she was. Feeling her slight body spasming under him, Dustin grinned when he felt his sister climaxing all around his cock. He then felt her hands sliding against his belly. After lifting himself up to look down, he saw that she was spreading her ass to let him go even deeper. She was now groaning with every thrust, as if each time he pummelled into her her ability to contain her cries of pleasure faltered. It was amazingly thrilling for Dustin.

Eventually he felt her tremble beneath him and she released her tight little ass. Breathing hard like a machine she said "I want that cock in my mouth big brother. Lay down on your back." When he did, breathing hard himself, he watched as she placed herself on all fours above his legs. Her breasts, which looked even more like perfect half-spheres of flawless flesh, hung beneath her slim frame. So did her long thick mane of black hair. The panther was on the prowl again, and he was its target.

His glistening cock twitched as her tongue touched its base before slowly making its way up to the tip. Soon Dustin learned that despite her proclaimed lack of experience, his little sister was a gifted cocksucker. She seemed to naturally be able to make her lips, tongue and both hands work together. As her mouth was enthralling the tip of his cock, her first hand was gently squeezing and releasing its base while her second one was gently caressing his balls.

And all the while this magic was happening, she was staring deep into his eyes. Had any regular girl done this to him, he would have been profoundly happy. But experiencing all this while looking into the deep blue eyes of his sister... well, that was something barely believable. After having taking him as deep as she could for a long while, she pulled away gasping for air. A moment later she said "I want one more!" before climbing higher upon him.

Dustin then watched as she pulled his cock straight up, guided its wet tip between her lips before impaling herself. His eyes were wide open as he stared in delight at his sister's body dancing upon his cock. Once more he realized that she was like fire, only alive when in motion. Emily twisted and turned, rotated her pelvis back and forth upon him all the while her breasts and their rock hard nipples swung around above.

At one point she lifted her knees upwards and slid her feet almost up to his armpits. Leaning back, she then placed her hands on his thighs and began fucking him in this new position. After a few moments, during which he was staring deep between her legs at her displayed pussy, Emily introduced him to the twirl. She rose up in twirls around his cock, making her entire pelvis rotate like a belly dancer's, before moving back down while rotating in the other direction. Dustin was flabbergasted.

After a few of those twirls she fucked him straight up and down, pummelling his body with her ass. And then she graced him with a few more twirls. During one of them, Dustin said "Where the fuck did you learn that?"

After giggling and moaning, Emily replied "Lily and I enjoy watching porn, dear older brother..."

Dustin eye's opened wider, shocked once more by his little sister. Soon after that she returned to the classic cowgirl position and rode him hard. When she wasn't staring into his eye, Emily made her long damp hair whip around her body, alternatively covering her upper body with them only to reveal her nudity a second later. All of that, as well as the tight pussy ravaging his cock with so much pleasure, made for an entirely hallucinogenic experience.

Without warning she leaned forward and he could feel her grinding her clit against him. Her surprisingly mobile hips allowed her to really push into him and soon she was gasping again until, after about ten seconds of absolute immobility, his sister exploded. In perfect silence, he had to give her that, she shook and bit into her forearm as she crushed her clit between their two bodies.

After a very long second climax, as she was murmuring something Dustin couldn't quite make out, she collapsed on him. But as much as he wanted to wrap his arms around her and hug her tightly, he wasn't done. After pushing her knees down along his thighs, he grabbed her and turned her around. He then knelt on the floor next to the bed and turned her body sideways until he was kneeling between her legs, his cock resting against her pussy. "Again!" she moaned, seemingly only half conscious of what was happening.

When he slipped his cock back into that tight sheath of a pussy, Emily grabbed two fistful of blankets as she bit on her lower lip. By then Dustin was holding her two slender legs in his hands, holding them in the shape of a great "V". His eyes darted like butterflies between her sweat covered face, her barely moving breasts and the uncannily beautiful sight of her shaven pussy swallowing his long cock with ease. Using her thighs as leverage, he mauled that forbidden pussy with a passion he had only rarely felt. He was fucking his sister's pussy and he was losing himself into her.

At the very last instant, just as his climax crested, part of his brain rang an alarm: was she on the pill? He had no idea. So with heart wrenching effort he pulled out of that sweetest of pussies and masturbated until, seconds later, he exploded. He watched, transfixed, as his jets of sperm flew all over her belly, with a few reaching her breasts.

By then Emily was laughing in euphoric bliss and soon he joined her. He released those long legs and fell upon her, squishing his sperm between their two bodies. Both of them were breathing hard at that point, but Emily grabbed his face and kissed him. Long and hard.

After that, as they slowly moved into normal sleeping positions, their hands intertwined and they fell asleep like this mere minutes later. Dustin tried to figure out what all that would mean for the future, but sleep took him before he could even begin.

=================================

P.S. I have many more ideas for such rather short and lighthearted stories. Do you want more of this kind of playful accidental penetrations stories? If so, let me know in the comments. If you also have ideas for accidental penetrations scenarios, let me know by sending me an email! Thanks!

MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,856 Followers
12