Accidental Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
goreankat
goreankat
25 Followers

My pussy ached with the desire to cum. I had not had an orgasm in days and was not used to it. I often pleasured myself with my finger or my vibrator, but Jim had given me strict orders not to cum until given permission. I knew that this must be part of the education involved in achieving that next plateau of Tantric pleasure. My pleasure had to be denied for a period of time to fully appreciate it when it was allowed. Also, I found myself dreaming of sucking his cock. I would do anything to have his throbbing member between my lips again, plunging deep into my throat.

I checked my e-mail dozens of times every day. I wanted desperately to write him a letter or call him asking when I could come for my next lesson, but I knew better. He had given explicit orders to stop bothering him with such nonsense. He didn’t have the time or patience to deal with such childish behavior. Jim had told me he would contact me when he was ready for me.

It was nearly a week since I had heard from him. I was getting desperate. I needed to suck his cock. I needed to be fucked. I needed to please him in any way he desired. What was he waiting for? Then there was a knock at the door. I went to answer and there was a package on the front doorstep addressed to me with a P.O. Box return address. I opened the parcel to find an envelope inside labeled simply “Slut”. I opened it and read the contents. “You are to put on the articles in this box. You are to wear nothing else, not even makeup or perfume. Arrive at precisely 3:00P.M.Tuesday. You will knock four times on the door. When told to enter, you will keep your eyes lowered to the floor, walk 3 steps into the entryway, and remove the dress. You will fold it neatly and lay it on the floor. You will then assume the Obeisance position and await your instructions. Do not be one minute late or you will suffer the consequences. “My God”, I thought. “It is Tuesday”. I glanced at the clock. I only had one hour! I scurried to get a knife to open the package.

I was shaking with anticipation as I removed the contents of the parcel. Inside, was a pair of leather wrist cuffs, a pair of leather ankle cuffs with metal loops attached for purposes of securing my limbs and a black leather dog collar about 2” wide with the words “SLUT” written in large silver letters. Each of then had a hasp like closing latch to which a lock could be fastened. There were also 5 small padlocks and finally a very short black wrap around dress and a pair of 6” stiletto heel pumps. I paused for a moment as I looked at the outfit before me. Was I going to go through with this? What if I were caught or discovered by someone that I knew? Was I prepared to make this bold move? I felt the moistness grow in my pussy and my nipples harden and knew the answer.

I immediately ran to the phone and called my friend Pricilla and a told her that something had come up and asked if she could pick up the kids from school and drop them home. I wrote a note for Bill, explaining that I was going to meet a friend for a few drinks and would be back late that evening. I stripped off my clothes and threw them into the laundry hamper. Then I began dressing, if you could call it that. First I placed the ankle cuffs, then the wrist cuffs, and finally the collar. I gazed at myself in the mirror and the large letters “SLUT” stood out immediately. I picked up the first padlock and tried to lock it on one of the ankle cuffs. I was shaking so much that I couldn’t pass it through the hasp, but finally I did. I realized that if I locked this lock, there was no turning back because there was no key in the box. I took a deep breath and pushed it until it clicked shut. My heart was pounding in my head as I locked the next ankle cuff into place, then each of the wrist cuffs. Finally I reached for the collar and made it final. I was now locked into a set of bondage cuffs and committed to going to Jim’s just to get them off. The final touch was the dress. It was a very simple wrap around dress with a black tie strap. It was cut nearly to my navel in front, thus barely covering my nipples and it was so short that it would leave nothing to the imagination, especially if a breeze came up. I put on the 6” stiletto’s and tried standing on them. It took a minute to adjust myself so I could keep my balance, but I have worn heels for one occasion or another for many years. I hid the empty box in my closet and looked at the clock as I ran out the door. I had exactly twenty-three minutes to be standing on Jim’s front door step. “God, I hope there is no traffic”, I thought to myself.

As I drove, I felt as if everyone that I passed or that passed me was staring at my collar, but I dared not look at them. I fixed my eyes on the road with one mission, and that was to get to my Master’s house on time and to show him how much I had practiced on my breathing exercises this week and of course to please my Master and ultimately to get fucked by his gorgeous cock and be allowed to finally cum! As I got closer to his house, I watched the clock carefully. It was 2:53 and I had just a few blocks to go. I was going to make it, but just barely. Then I got caught at a stop light. It was a very busy intersection and this was getting near rush hour. “Come on, come on, change light”, I was saying out loud. I could feel someone staring at me in the adjacent car. I looked over and saw a woman in the passenger seat, just about 6 feet away, looking at my collar. I quickly looked back at the light, which was still red, and the clock, which now read 2:55. The light changed and I sped through the intersection. I made a right on Jim’s street and now had three short blocks to go. The clock now read 2:57! There was Jim’s house, but no place to park! My God, I will be late. I spotted a place in the next block, just big enough to pull into.

Now I was faced with several dilemmas. The most obvious was that I would be late. Besides that, I now had to walk almost a block and a half in my “outfit” and 6”inch heels. I would be quite the spectacle for the neighborhood. Nonetheless, I had to please my Master and so I set out towards his house. On the way I passed a house that was having a new roof put on. The men working all stopped to give me a good look over and gave me a few cat calls. I was mortified, and I stepped up my pace a little.

As I turned up the walk to Jim’s house, I started recounting my instructions to myself so that I would not make a mistake. I stepped up onto his porch, took a deep breath and knocked four times on the door, then waited.

Nothing happened. There was no response. Should I knock again? Maybe he didn’t hear me. I knocked again, this time harder and again waited. I was getting very nervous. Here I was, standing on a doorstep in a very revealing dress with black anklets, wristlets and a collar not knowing what to do. I couldn’t go back home, because I was locked into the cuffs and collar. I could go find a locksmith, but that would be extremely embarrassing trying to explain what was going on. I began to sweat, but I also found myself extremely aroused by the whole predicament.

I was ready to knock again when I heard a voice, “Enter slut”. I reached down and turned the knob and the door opened. I cast my eyes to the floor as ordered. Let me see, “Three steps, then remove my dress”. I closed the door and took three steps, stopped and without looking up or around, removed my dress, folded it and placed it on the floor. I was now naked, save the leather attire. I kneeled down and assumed the Obeisance position on the hardwood floor and waited quietly for what seemed like an eternity. My pussy was dripping wet at this point. I imagined that there would be a puddle on the floor between my legs by now.

“You were four minutes late slave”, I heard Jim snap. “Then you were instructed to knock four times. I counted eight. That makes eight infractions”

“I knew I shouldn’t have knocked again”, I thought to myself. “Yes Sir, I’m sorry Sir”, I responded.

“You realize I cannot let this go unpunished”, he said.

“Yes sir”, was my reply.

In the position I was in, my ass was very vulnerable and I expected that would be the target of my punishment. I was right in my assumption.

“My slave, I hold in my hand the riding crop. You are to receive eight strokes and you will count each one and thank me. Then request another. Now we begin”, he said.

I heard the swish then felt the first swat. SMACK. The pain was intense. This was not a light spanking. I choked back the tears and said, “One. Thank you Sir, may I have another?” He followed with another on the other side, this one harder than the first. I could feel the heat on my asscheeks as I said, “Two. Thank you Sir. May I have another?” And so it continued until he had administered eight strokes.

The tears were streaming down my face making small salty puddles in front of my face. I could taste them as they slid past my mouth. At the same time, my cunt was tingling and wanting to cum, but I dared not!

Jim left me there to think for another ten minutes or so then he reached down and attached a leash to my dog collar and pulled me to my feet. I still kept my eyes averted to the floor because he had not given me permission to look up. He tugged on the leash and said, “Follow, and lift your knees up parallel to the ground as you walk. I want you to strut like a pony”. I obediently strutted as he led me across the room, down the hallway toward the back door. He stopped, and then placed a blindfold over my eyes so that I couldn’t see a thing. He then opened the door and pulled me out into the back patio.

I carefully stepped out, since I didn’t know where I was going. Then my heart jumped. I heard the sound of voices. There was talking and laughing and a stereo playing. “What had I agreed to?” I suddenly thought. “Master”, I stammered.

”Quiet bitch”, Jim shouted. “You will obey my every command, or I will put you out on the street just the way you are. Oh yes, this is all being captured on video for future use, so you had best perform to the best of your ability, for we wouldn’t want your family or friends to think badly of you if they were to see this.”

Then I heard Jim say,” May I have your attention? This is my sex slave Misty. She has been trained thoroughly in the art of oral, anal and of course vaginal sex. We have spent months preparing her for this day. This is her final exam. She has been an excellent student in the art of Tantric sex. You see around you several places that she may be secured if need be, but I think you will find that she is eager to please as no woman you have ever seen before. She enjoys sucking cock more than any woman I have ever met and she never wastes a drop. Every bit of your cum will be swallowed. Of course if she is to spill any, she will expect a severe whipping. She will suck you willingly, each and every one of you. If not, you may tie her up and force her. She is also very good at receiving an assfucking. Let me show you. Misty, PRESENT!”

Without hesitation, I found myself taking the position, bent over with my legs spread and my hands pulling my cheeks apart. “My God”, I thought. “I am truly his total slave. I want to please him and prove that I am worthy of his attention. I didn’t even have to think what my reaction would be when given the order to present myself.” I could hear the men giving their approval. For a moment I wondered if there was anyone there I knew, but then I realized that I really didn’t care. I was there for one reason and one reason only. To please my Master Jim and be his fuck toy and cum slut or any other man’s if that is what he desired.

“Now my friends, let the party really begin”, Jim said. “The first winning number is 16 and the second is 4. 16 gets first choice of holes and 4, you get the next.”

They were taking numbers. I was a raffle prize! I heard a man shout out “Alright, I’m a winner”. I was still bent over awaiting my next command. Jim leaned down and whispered in my ear, “My sweet slut, make me proud. Show me what you have learned. Today you will prove your undying devotion to your Master. You may cum whenever you want”. With those words, I felt my cunt tighten and I immediately exploded into a mind blowing orgasm. My legs trembled and I came and came and came for several minutes without even being touched. Then I felt a strange cock begin pushing its way into my anus. At the same time, I smelled a cock directly in front of me. I opened my mouth to accept the gift.

I thought to myself, “I wonder when I can come for my next lesson?”

goreankat
goreankat
25 Followers
12