All Comments on 'Accidental Summoning Ch. 02'

by Mr_Shoggoth

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
masterhobbesmasterhobbesabout 7 years ago
Glorious

I wish I could give this a 6/5

frombleedingtoreadingfrombleedingtoreadingabout 7 years ago
shit-burgers

Well, it's time to add another to my dictionary. Gonna be using this alongside 'fuck nuggets' Thanks for the great chapter. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Really good stuff, however...

With all due credit to you for the tale you are weaving here; you WILL have to pay close attention to where the story ark leads, as this kind of tale can sour really fast. Just, be careful on where you lead this too, there is great potential in this story.

Best of luck, Nick.

TheLastChaosLordTheLastChaosLordabout 7 years ago
Very good. Evoked emotions in me.

Very well done. I applaud you for writing and while I'm not normally into the femdom side of things I can certainly applaud the erotisism to this.

I will admit though, I'm pretty sure I hate parts of her. This isn't a critisism, rather a compliment. It takes some good writing for me to be invested enough yo truelu dislike a character. Her utter dismissiveness of whisking him away and utter disregard for his wants, while appropriate for a demon, left me feeling rather spiteful towards her. Further, I feel a lot like he's a replacement. Like as much as she enjoys his company, he's always going to be compared to the first. Also, what happens if she does get pregnant? Barring "demon magic" it's going to be a child capable of murdering the shit out of him. Im probably over thinking things though.

Great work again. Can't wait for next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nice

All hot and fun. Except that Paul maybe grew attached a bit too fast, taking into account where he is. Would love to see more kinks (demonic sex toys anyone?) involved, and her backstory

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Evoked Emotion

I have to agree with TheLastChaosLord in that it did evoke emotion.

Disgust, irritation, anger.

If Paul isn't going to escape and/or get revenge then this will qualify as an absolutely awful story. If he'd at least killed himself before giving in and mentioning his sister it might have been good. As it is so far, there's no one I'd want to empathize with or even care much about.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good stuff

Good work so far. I like your sex demon design and underworld setting. Hope this gets continued.

Personally I think your plot and character development are fine. Monster-girl femdom is a niche audience so it might not suit everyone's tastes. I think I'll like the story regardless of whatever direction it takes from here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awaiting Chapter 3 desperately!!!

Please publish Chapter 3. I really like the story and its plot, and would love to see its progress. Asking you again, as a humble request, please publish Chapeter 3 of this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well done

No slips

Solid narrative

Build in a few more characters

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Im waiting on my account to be approved, but would it be ok if I took the canon from your story and created my own spinoff? I'm thinking about doing a bit where a guy a freedom fighter with severe PTSD from a post apocalyptic wasteland ruled over by fascist or Marxist dictatorship that nuked the whole world creating a nuclear winter, using Sumerian runes to augment some technology of his, and accidentally attracts a demon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous