Accidental Summoning Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm a student. Ancient studies, old human history and language, that sort of thing."

Alichino placed a warm hand on his knee. "Polite and smart." She chuckled. "You will make an interesting pair, for sure."

"Ah. I'm sure, too. Um, if you don't mind my asking, what's your profession?"

She squeezed his knee gently. "I work in the same area as Des, fighting the Foe. But I'm more involved with...let's call it intelligence gathering." Her hand moved fractionally up his leg. Paul was sweating a little now, and he remembered Desdemona warning him that Alichino was even more horny than her.

He tried desperately to come up with more small talk. "Oh. How long have you been doing that?"

"About five thousand years." Her matter-of-fact statement made him blink in surprise. Alichino's face was very close to his now. She was smiling gently, but her eyes were diamond-hard. "Long enough to know lies when I hear them."

"I..."

She placed a finger on his lips. "Shhh. It's okay. You haven't lied, exactly. But you haven't told me the whole truth." Her lips parted, revealing sharp teeth. "I could just dominate you and make you tell me, but that would be very rude, don't you think?"

"I agree," said Paul in a slightly strangled voice. He had to get out, get away. But he seemed rooted to the couch. This wasn't domination, it was something else. He felt hypnotized by her eyes, her scent, her gentle smile.

Alichino smiled wider, and this time her eyes were involved. "You wonder why you can't move away from me? Few can resist my charms. I have a lot of tricks that I use in my chosen line of work. And I am very good at my work."

Her lips were close to his, separated by only a few millimeters. He could almost feel her lips move against his she talked. "Do you want me to show you some of what I can do?"

With the greatest effort, he resisted the urge to cross those few millimeters to her waiting mouth. Instead he managed to get out, in an even more strangled voice, "Please don't."

Alichino leaned back just a little. "You are a strong one. I can see why she chose you."

And that, sitting on a lounge with their faces very close to each other, is how Desdemona found them as the main door opened.

­__________________________________________________________

Paul looked over at Desdemona in a panic. The demon's face was neutral as she looked back at them both. He braced himself for a really epic freakout, or at least some very harsh and pointed questions.

Instead, she just smiled and nodded at Alichino. "Good, you're here already."

With Alichino no longer focusing on him, Paul found he could move freely. He stood up and held his hands out in front of him. "Desdemona, please don't be angry, this isn't what it looks like. I didn't expect her, she showed up and..."

"Shhh." Desdemona's gentle command combined with her domination of his mind. This time it felt like a warm bath around his brain. She walked towards him and stroked his shoulder as if she was gentling a skittish horse. "Of course she showed up, dear. I invited her." She gave Alichino a wry look. "Although I didn't expect you to start so soon, you little horndog."

Alichino, who was still seated on the lounge, crossed her legs with a little elegant motion and clasped her hands over her knees. She gave a dimpled smile. "I was just seeing what he was made of, Des. I couldn't resist. He's just too cute."

Desdemona rolled her eyes. "Ali, were you messing with him?" She stroked Paul's shoulder again. "I'm sorry, sweetie. She likes to show off now and then. You're dealing with somebody who can seduce and get information out of anyone, anywhere, at any time."

"He did very well," said Alichino as she stood. "I must say, he has quite a strong will. Stronger than any domesticated human I've met."

Paul's heart had finally calmed down. "So you knew she was going to be here?" He almost asked why Desdemona hadn't told him, but then he realized what was going on.

His demon lover gave him a big cheeky grin. "I told you, we were going to have a special celebration. And that it would be a surprise."

"Suurpriiise," drawled Alichino as she stepped up behind Paul and kissed his neck. He turned around to face her, and Desdemona pressed forward as well. Paul found himself sandwiched between the two demons. Alichino looked up slightly into Paul's eyes. "I'll need to dominate you as well," she said softly. "Is that all right with you?"

He finally found his voice. "Yes, that's fine."

Alichino smiled as Desdemona nibbled gently at one of his earlobes. Paul felt another 'grip' on his mind, a touch similar to Desdemona's. In spite of the double-domination, his mind still felt sharp and focused. The two demons must be keeping a light hold on his mind.

Ali gave a satisfied purr and leaned forward to kiss him. She was careful to keep her long tongue at a reasonable length, instead of ravishing him deeply like Desdemona liked to. For a long, wonderful time they wrestled tongues together while Paul stroked her slim back and Alichino grasped his neck with her arms. Desdemona hugged them both from behind Paul. Her tail-cock wound around all three of them and gently squeezed.

Paul's prick was sandwiched between his stomach and Alichino's, and he felt it stir into life. The green demon hummed with pleasure into his mouth and began to rub against him, making him harder. Alichino's own tail-cock wound around Paul's leg and slid up and down as she masturbated herself on him. He could feel dampness on his cock as Alichino's nethers slid up and against his hardness, bathing him in her excitement.

In one swift movement, Alichino brought one leg up and hooked it around both Paul and Desdemona. At the same time, Desdemona reached in between them and grasped Paul's cock. She guided it into the entrance of Alichino's hungry pussy, then reached around and grabbed the smaller demon's rump with both hands. Alichino hooked her other leg up and around as Desdemona pulled Alichino onto Paul's prick.

Both Paul and Alichino broke their kiss with a cry of delight. Paul's mind went into overload as the little feelers inside Alichino's passage began to stroke and massage him. Desdemona used her grip on Alichino's ass to move the smaller demon on Paul like she was a sex toy.

He then felt something slither up his leg and part his buttocks. It was Des's tail-cock, and it was seeping copious amounts of precum that it proceeded to rub all along his crack. He readied himself just before her cock parted his sphincter. Paul gave a little grunt as it sank into him, and Alichino looked up at him with a smirk of delight.

The pace picked up as Paul fucked Alichino while Desdemona fucked him. Although it was more accurate to say Desdemona was fucking Alichino using Paul's cock. Paul felt as if he was encased in warm flesh. The room resounded with the simultaneous cries of the trio, along with the wet sounds of their lovemaking.

Alichino came first as her pussy spasmed around his cock. That was enough to send Paul over the edge as well, and he poured ropy spurts of his seed deep into the waiting and hungry feelers inside her pussy. That in turn triggered Desdemona, and he felt her pulse against his prostate while she spilled into him.

There was a long moment as they all descended from their respective heights, and then they collapsed in a tangled heap on the nearby lounge in a pool of mingled fluids.

Alichino snuggled against Paul and kissed his chest. "Thank you, Paul. That was wonderful."

Paul could only stroke her hair and mumble some affirmative words of his own. His brain was still fried from the pleasure overload he'd just had.

Des sat up as her tail-cock wetly uncoupled from Paul. She smiled brightly. "I don't know about you two, but I'm ready for dinner!"

Paul nodded. "Sounds...good..." he mumbled.

There was a kiss on his cheek from Alichino. "I think we broke him, Des."

­__________________________________________________________

Paul rallied quickly, however, and soon they had another meal of raw meat and fruit. He never got a chance to use his new set of utensils, however. The two demons insisted on taking turns feeding him little morsels of meat as well as goodly amounts of the strong, rum-like beverage he'd had previously.

With some alcohol in him, he felt himself start to relax. Desdemona and Alichino took turns laughing about various missions they'd been on together.

"...so I'm sitting there trying to sweet-talk my way past about twelve Alkenor at once," said Alichino. "And I know I've got maybe two minutes before my camouflage spell wears off and my tail-cock comes shooting out of my ass. And as stupid as the Alkenor are, even they will know something's up if that happens. The lead guy is almost about ready to let me into the compound, but I can tell it's not gonna be in time. I'm just about ready to run for it...and then Desdemona smashes the whole group of 'em with a tank." The smaller demon laughed. "A fuckin' tank."

Desdemona looked a little embarrassed. "It was an armored personnel carrier, not a tank."

"Whatever it was," said Alichino, "the noise kinda-sorta put the whole base on alert. Man, that was a lot of running around."

Paul couldn't help but laugh. "Remind me not to piss you off, Des."

She picked him up bodily out of his chair and set him on her lap as she hugged him. "Dearest Paul, I told you that I'd never..."

He patted one muscular forearm. "I know, Des. I'm just kidding."

She nuzzled the top of his head while Alichino leaned back and smiled at the two of them. "What's next?" asked the smaller demon.

"Well, we kind of just went at it before," said Desdemona. "Was there something in particular you wanted to try?"

Alichino crossed her arms. "I think...yes, I want Paul to fuck my ass while you watch."

Desdemona gave an approving growl, while Paul felt a stir of excitement at the prospect.

The smaller demon winked at Paul. "Just so you know, I plan on taking your ass as well before we're done."

Desdemona placed one of her hands flat against Paul's sternum and murmured something in her guttural language. Paul felt a warm glow start at his heart and spread throughout his body. The warmth energized him, particularly his prick. It now stood stiff off of his lap. He didn't feel the slightest embarrassment and realized just how much he'd become used to being naked in this place.

"What was that?" he asked.

Desdemona gave him a gentle hug. "Just a little bit of stamina-boosting magic. So you can keep up with us." She reached down and gave his erection an equally gentle squeeze. "Especially down here."

­__________________________________________________________

They were now all on the huge bed, with Paul's head pillowed on Desdemona's stomach. Her legs stretched out to either side of him. But Paul's eyes were only focused on Alichino as she wound her long tongue around his stiff and aching prick. The room was filled with a slurping sound as the green demon fellated him, covering his cock with saliva. Alichino then abruptly let go of his cock and swiftly straddled him. Her lower lips gaped lewdly as she settled the head of Paul's lubed-up cock against her pucker. Alichino held his eyes as she slowly but surely impaled herself onto him. He let out a gasp as her tight rear hole expanded to grip first his glans, then the ultra-sensitive flesh just under the head. He felt his cock-head pop past her sphincter as she settled herself completely onto him. Her slim ass-cheeks pressed against his groin as they both panted. There was a long moment while she waited to get used to him inside her.

"Oh, yeah," whispered Desdemona. She was clearly enjoying the show. "Do it. Fuck that tight ass."

As if on automatic pilot, Paul's hands stroked inward along Alichino's thighs and caressed her wide-open pussy. She let out a small cry as one of his thumbs found her clit. Then he pulled himself down a little bit and pressed slowly up into her. Alichino began laughing in utter lust as he slowly increased the length of his stroke. She leaned back on her hands, supporting herself in place while he did the work.

And Paul was perfectly fine with doing that work. Her anal passage felt like a velvet glove on his cock as he moved within her. Eventually he was at the point where he felt his head bump against her sphincter muscles on the out-stroke. After a little while, he was pulling almost out of her completely, with just his swollen glans keeping her open for the in-stroke.

Desdemona gripped his shoulders as he picked up the pace. He heard a slobbering behind him and figured she must be sucking herself off while having a front-row seat to the action. Eventually Paul's hands left off stroking Alichino's pussy and moved to grip her hips. He began to slam into her with more force as her keening cries and lustful gaze egged him on.

"Des! Please fuuuuck meeee!" she cried, and Desdemona was happy to oblige. Her tail-cock went slithering along Paul's stomach and thrust deep into Alichino's pussy. There was a wet squelching that resounded through the bedroom as they both pistoned into the green demon. He could feel the pleasure rise in all of them; it lay thick in the room like a glowing fog. As before, he was reduced to mere wonderful sensation as he wantonly used her rear. He could feel Desdemona's cock thrust alongside his own, separated by a thin wall of flesh.

This time, Paul was the first one to go. He groaned through clenched teeth as he shot his seed into Alichino's bowels. In response, she gave an answering great cry and he felt her rectum clamp onto him almost painfully tight. He also felt Desdemona shudder under him as she went through her own climax, and felt her throb within Alichino. Paul could only laugh with exhausted satisfaction as the smaller demon collapsed forward onto him.

Alichino licked one of his nipples. "Fuck, that was good."

The three then moved to the bath to clean off. As he gently scrubbed Desdemona's front, Paul realized just how much he was getting addicted to handling her spectacular rack. Then he moved on to give Alichino the same treatment, and made sure to pay just as much attention to her much smaller but adorably perky tits. There was lots of giggling and fondling going on among all three of them. As he kissed each of them in turn he felt them both wrap their prehensile tail-cocks around his member and move up and down, firmly masturbating him and them at the same time. His cock was still hard, in spite of his recent climax. Eventually the stimulation became such that he just leaned forward between them, resting his head on their shoulders. Their hands roved over his body while their cocks stroked him faster and faster. He finally groaned as he spurted into the bath, followed by an answering gush from each of them that coated his crotch in thick white fluid. He was almost disappointed when they insisted on cleaning him off. As before, the bath water stayed completely clean in spite of all of their emissions.

Then Alichino said to Paul, "My turn. Let me do your back." She moved behind him while Paul sucked and nibbled on Desdemona's breasts. The red demon sighed and stroked his hair while he felt Alichino's hands knead his shoulders. Her slim hands had demonic strength in them and quickly got any knots or aches out. Then they worked lower, wringing out any tension in his back muscles.

He had a pretty good idea of what Alichino had in mind, and sure enough he felt those strong hands reach his buttocks. She begin kneading and spreading him, and he felt cooler air on his asshole. Then there was a wet touch on his pucker as she licked him. He looked back and saw that Alichino had looped her tail-cock around behind her and had the last ten inches of it jutting from between her thighs in a reasonable approximation of a human's prick. She winked at him and continued to ravish his rosebud with that insanely long tongue.

As he turned back, he saw that Desdemona had hopped up onto the edge of the tub and spread her legs. Her pussy was spread invitingly in front of him, and he leaned forward and buried his face in her nethers. He licked and slurped, tasting that sharp and musky emission of hers that he'd come to know so well. Desdemona gave a soft cry of delight as he added a finger to the mix and reached inwards to stimulate her.

Meanwhile, he felt Alichino's cock nudge against his rear and keep going. She quickly pushed her way past his well-lubed sphincter. The slim demon sighed in contentment as she buried deep inside him, her hips meeting his ass. Alichino began to fuck his ass in a slow, steady rhythm that was the opposite of Desdemona's usual frenzied plowing. Paul reveled in her massage of his prostate as he turned his attention back to pleasuring Desdemona.

He added another finger and firmly stroked the big demon's g-spot as he suckled on her clit. "AAAH!" cried Desdemona as her hands clamped almost painfully hard on the back of his head. He didn't let up, and neither did Alichino. Her own thrusting increased in speed, along with his own pleasure. Just as he thought he might be able to orgasm from prostate stimulation alone, she gave a final deep thrust and drenched his insides with her seed.

The sight of Alichino's orgasm was apparently enough for Desdemona, because she also clamped tight around his fingers and squeezed him between her thighs as she shook with her own climax. Paul thought he might actually get crushed between those super-humanly strong legs, but then Desdemona relaxed and softly stroked his head. Alichino gave Paul a kiss between his shoulder blades and then pulled out, creating a little gush of semen into the bathwater.

"Aw, my poor baby didn't cum," crooned Desdemona. The demons each gripped one of Paul's shoulders. He suddenly found himself floating face-up in the bath with a demon on each side holding him up. The two demons took turns lavishing their oral attentions on Paul's aching cock, and he floated in a haze of delight. Then Alichino took him into her mouth and began sucking him while Desdemona bathed his balls and taint with her tongue. The dual stimulation of his groin was amazing, and soon Paul felt himself on the edge. "I'm gonna..." he managed to stammer out.

Alichino just sucked harder, and Paul gave a ragged yell as he poured into her waiting mouth. She drained him dry while Desdemona covered his sack with kisses and licks. Alichino pulled her mouth off of him and gave him a big and toothy smile. "He tastes amazing."

"I know, right?" said Desdemona.

Paul could only float and weakly chuckle.

­__________________________________________________________

"So, Paul, what you did with Ali looked really fun," said Desdemona. They were all back on the bed again and languorously caressing each other. The red demon kissed his forehead. "You want to do that to me?"

"Er, which thing are we talking about?" asked Paul. Alichino was in the middle of licking his nipples again.

In response, Desdemona rolled over on her hands and knees, then dropped her head and shoulders and swept her tail-cock aside so that her firm, muscled ass was presented to him in all its glory. "Fuck my ass, please," she whimpered.

Thanks to her magic, Paul's prick was still raring to go. But the sight before him made him truly steel-hard. Alichino laughed softly as Paul dove for her. He ran his tongue across her rosebud and felt it contract at his touch. While he licked her rear flesh, he felt Alichino's mouth close again over his cock and begin slurping.

Desdemona looked between her legs. "Hey! No bogarting the cock!"

Alichino pulled her mouth off. "I'm just getting him lubed up for you, Des. I really want to see this."

Paul pushed his tongue firmly into the center of her sphincter and felt it twitch around the intruder. Desdemona moaned and gripped the bed while Alichino let his spit-covered cock drop out of her mouth. He rose up and positioned himself behind Desdemona. She was bigger than him, and he pushed her knees outward with his hands to get things lined up right. The big demon followed his unspoken instruction with alacrity.